How to Import OLM to eM Client – Complete Guide
A few days back, I purchased a new Dell Laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. As in past, I used Mac Book that has Mac OS X 10.6. I planned to manage all my data on Windows OS. On my new laptop, I had installed eM Client to manage all my email data. But I had some of my important email data on my Mac machine, which I wanted on my eM Client application. I want to transfer Mac Outlook exported OLM files to eM Client with all details.
On my Mac machine, I used Outlook for Mac for my email data management, which creates OLM data file. Now, the biggest challenge for me, was to import OLM to eM Client application. I was not having any idea about to convert OLM to eM Client application. A lot of questions started coming into my mind like:
- How can I migrate multiple OLM files to eM Client application?
- How to save Outlook for Mac OLM files in eM Client?
- How can I convert OLM emails to eM Client?
Then, I asked from one of my friend the way to move .olm files to eM Client application as it was quiet important for me. She guided me and I simply converted all my Outlook for Mac data files into eM Client application. In the following write-up, I have shared the process to import OLM to eM Client application, which my friend guided me.
Step-by-Step Process to Import OLM to eM Client Application
As we know that OLM files are created on Mac machine. Therefore, first of all, we need to copy all the OLM files on some external device like Pen Drive, external Hard Drive, etc. Then, save that copied data on Windows machine.
eM Client application does not give any direct option to import OLM to eM Client application. Therefore, we need to save OLM files in another format like PST or EML that eM Client allows to directly import into it. But the question comes up how to convert OLM files. Just read on as I have come up with a solution to convert OLM files to PST/EML format.
BitRecover OLM Converter Wizard software is a precise solution to migrate all Outlook for Mac data files to PST or EML file format. The application gives a direct option to save the OLM files in EML or PST format accordingly. Tool maintains the integrity of data and is operable on all Windows versions. The application has the capability to move multiple .olm files to .eml or .pst file formats easily.
Once you have all the data files in .eml and .pst format. Then, just follow the given steps of instructions to import OLM to eM Client application as now, we have OLM files on PST and EML format.
If you want to Import PST files to eM Client
- Open your eM Client application on your machine.
- Click on Menu option >> choose File >> select Import option.
- From the import window, choose Outlook Personal Storage (.pst) option and click on Next.
- If you have MS Outlook installed on your same machine then, it will automatically take the default location to import Outlook PST files in eM Client application >> Click Next to move on.
- If you do not have Outlook configured on the same machine then, you can change the location by clicking on Select Files option and browse the PST file from stored location >> Click on Next button.
- Check the desired PST to be imported on eM Client and click on Next button.
- Choose the desired option to save the imported files on eM Client. If you want to save the data in default root then, choose the first option, i.e. import data to default root.
- If you want to save the imported data into the specific folder then, click on the second option and click on Select Folder option.
- If you want to save the imported data in the new folder then, click on the option of New Folder.
- Give a name to the newly created folder and click on Ok button.
- On the Import Window, click on Finish button to proceed further.
- Once the PST files are imported, you will get the completion message.
If you want to Import EML files on eM Client
After getting the OLM files on the .eml file format, you just need to import it on eM Client. Open the given link to easily understand the process to save EML files in eM Client application: https://www.bitrecover.com/blog/import-eml-to-em-client/
In this way, I imported OLM to eM Client application but many times users also want export eM Client emails to other email applications. Read further to know the way to convert eM Client.
One-Stop Solution to Export eM Client Emails
eM Client Converter Wizard is an expert solution to migrate all eM Client data to various email data files such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc.
The tool is the algorithm in such a way that it does not compromise with data integrity after conversion. The application is operable on all Windows OS both 32 as well as 64-bit. Software does not need any external application to perform the data migration process.
Advanced Features That Makes Software Useful
- Without affecting the original data of the user’s mailbox while executing conversion of email data from eM Client to the desired format, users can avail a smooth conversion.
- This is a standalone application that is workable even if MS Outlook is not installed in the system. User can run the software and convert eM Client to Personal Storage Table (PST), or MSG even if MS Outlook is not installed.
- Complete email conversion is rendered by the application in order to make sure that a convenient solution is availed by users.
- Users can easily know how to convert eM Client emails as the software runs smooth and saves ample amount of time.
As my friend helped me to import OLM to eM Client application. Therefore, I thought there must be some other users like me who are searching for the solution to save Mac Outlook files in eM Client application. For this, I have discussed a complete solution to easily move all .olm files into eM Client application.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import EML to eM Client?
- How to Import MBOX to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client?
- How to Import CSV to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?
- How to Import WAB to eM Client?