Are you working on Outlook, Thunderbird or any other email client & not happy with it ?
If yes, then it’s the time to change your email application and switch to eM Client email application.
Email application are very much in use nowadays. Every other person is making use of email client for sending and receiving emails globally. Multiple providers are available over the internet which enable users to perform the communication task from one place to another. Several email clients are exists which help in accomplishing the task such as MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Scribe Mail, Inky, PocoMail, eM Client and etc. Each email client has been programmed according to the requirement of different operating system. Some are paid and some are completely free of cost. And due to this from individual to professionals, everyone is enjoying the emailing task as it is easy to access.
MS Outlook is one of the popular email application which comes with Microsoft Office suite. It is a personal information manager that manages each and every information exists in Outlook from calendar to web browsing. Outlook can also be integrated with Microsoft’s SharePoint platform to share documents, project notes, collaborate with colleagues, and send reminders and much more. But due to some drawbacks of MS Outlook, users are looking to move MS Outlook PST files to eM Client which is more advance to operate as compared to Outlook.
eM Client is the email application which is used as an alternative of MS Outlook. eM Client is a functional dead ringer’s for Microsoft’s flagship email client and organizer with email, tasks, contacts, and calendaring and it is organized in largely the same fashion. eM Client offers the email basics, support for multiple accounts, less buggy with this than MS Outlook, junk mail filtering and capable to organize and search. Moreover, it completely supports Gmail, Facebook, and Skype messaging, and it imports Outlook entire range of data; e-mail, contacts, tasks and calendar appointments. The quickly accessible sidebar brings together all virtual assistants on one screen making end user convenience an asset of the platform.
As per the above discussion, users are searching for a way out to import PST file to eM Client without data loss.
Using the below steps, you can quickly import PST to eM Client
Steps to import Outlook PST to eM Client
1. Open eM Client on your system in order to migrate .pst files into eM Client
2. Go to menu >> click on File >> and select “import” option
3. Choose the option “Import from Microsoft Outlook” and click on Next
4. Choose whether you want to import Outlook accounts and their content or a particular PST data file
5. Select the PST file you want to import by clicking on “Select File” option and click on Next
6. Import selected Outlook PST file and click on Next
7. Select Folders you want to import
8. Click one of the options, whether you want to import items to default folders in a specified account or to import data to particular folder and click on “Finish”
9. Import from Outlook to eM Client process successfully completes
Similar Blog Posts