Import EML files into eM Client in Simple Steps
You might be in need to import your EML messages into eM Client application.
But you do not know the exact steps to transfer .eml files into eM Client.
Know here steps to move EML files to eM Client.
Few trending common queries on the internet are :
- How do I transfer EML files into eM Client?
- How to save .eml emails in eM Client?
- How do I import my EML data files to eM Client?
Read here to know how to import .eml files into eM Client. Using simple steps, you can easily move EML messages into eM Client, desktop-based email application.
Steps to Import EML files into eM Client
eM Client is an email application that allows the users to directly import the email data from various email clients and even import from several common file types.
- Open eM Client on your Windows machine.
- At the top left the corner, click on the Menu Option > click on File > Choose Import option.
- The import screen will open up, select Email (.eml) option from the Import Screen and click on Next option.
- Now, browse the folder having EML messages int. Check the option Include subfolders, if you want to import all of your .eml files along-with all its subfolders.
- After this, choose mail folder in which you need to import your .eml files into eM Client application in batch.
- After selecting the mail folder, if you want to save the imported .eml files in the new folder then, just click on the New Folder option.
- Give the name to the new folder and click on Ok button to proceed further.
- Click on Finish button to start the import process.
- Now, you will see the live progress report of importing. Once the files are imported, you can easily use it.
Once the EML files are imported, you can easily use it to maintain your workflow. However, sometimes, the situation comes up in front where the users need to export eM Client data files to other email data files. Just read on as we have also come up with the solution to convert eM Client data.
How to Export Email from eM Client ?
BitRecover eM Client Converter Wizard is a simple, easy, and precise solution to export eM Client database. The application easily converts emails, and contacts from eM Client to various other email clients like Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, MS Outlook, Windows Live Mail, MS Exchange, Office 365, etc. Along with this, the tool also gives an option to save the data into several email data files like PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MHT, PDF, HTML, etc.
The tool has advanced algorithms, which make it more reliable for data conversion. The software is effective to convert eM Client data without any data loss. The software offers an understandable conversion process that is easily operable to the user. The tool is operable on all Windows OS without any issue. The best thing is that no any external application is required to execute the data migration procedure.
What makes this software an effective tool ?
- Software for eM Client database conversion has the ability to convert all emails data from eM Client to the desired format in simple clicks. The software gives full assurance of rendering all email data conversion with no data loss.
- The application also has an advanced feature of converting whole email data with all email properties and Metadata information intact within the converted data.
- The tool has extensive support to all Windows Operating System both 32 and 64-bit.
- The software also ensures a definite conversion of email data and provides the user a progress live view of email files converted with all attachments.
- A user-friendly interface of software also allows a non-technical user to operate it easily on the system and perform conversion process.
To maintain the continuity, mostly it is important to import email data files to another email client. Similarly, sometimes users search for the solution to import EML to eM Client. Therefore in the above discussion, we have come up with a solution to save EML files in eM Client with the free solution. Apart from this, we have also described a solution to export eM Client data to other email application.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import MBOX to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client?
- How to Import CSV to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import OLM to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook PST to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?
- How to Import WAB to eM Client?