How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client – Complete Guide
For the growth of every business, calendar management plays a major role. As all the meeting and work schedules are decided and managed accordingly.
A few days back, even I also decided to manage my personal and professional calendar data, i.e. ICS files at one place. As it was creating an issue for me to manage ICS files at variant places. Therefore, I decided to import ICS to eM Client because I use eM Client as my default email application in my office. However, the issue was I had never imported any calendar file on my email client yet. It was somehow a very challenging task for me. Then, I started exploring on the internet that maybe I will get some assistance to save ICS files in eM Client. After exploring a lot I found that various other users also have several similar issues like:
- How can I move my Calendar ICS files to eM Client application?
- How to transfer ICS files to eM Client?
- How to save .ics files in eM client calendar?
After exploring more on the internet I got one manual solution to import .ics files into eM client. The best thing was that this manual solution was not lengthy and time-consuming. Then, I tried to transfer my ICS files to eM Client application and it was successfully imported. Therefore, in the following segment, I have described a method to import ICS files to eM Client application directly.
Steps to Import ICS to eM Client
eM Client is free of cost email application for email management on Windows OS. Follow the given steps to import ICS files to eM Client application as mentioned below:
- Firstly, start eM Client application on your system.
- Click on Menu option > select File > choose Import option.
- An import window will appear, simply select iCalendar (.ics) option from the given list and click on Next.
- Browse the ICS file from your computer to import ICS files into eM Client application.
- Now, choose the desired calendar folder to save the events.
- To save the imported file, the application gives an option if you want to save that imported data in the new folder then, click on New folder option.
- Give the desired name to the folder to easily identify it >> click on Ok button.
- Click on finish button on the import window to proceed the process.
- Now, you will notice that the import process begins and once it is done you will get the complete message.
In this way, you can easily import ICS files in eM Client application. However, while exploring I even found that there are the users who are searching for the solution to export eM Client data files to other email clients. So, I have also discussed a solution to convert eM Client files to other formats. Just keep reading to know the way to convert eM Client database to other email data files.
Recommended Solution to Export & Convert eM Client Messages
BitRecover eM Client Converter Wizard is a complete solution to export eM Client database to several email data files such as EML, PST, MBOX, MSG, EMLX, HTML, PDF, etc. The application is programmed in such a way that it easily moves all the data files without any data loss. The application does not need any external utility to execute the process of data conversation.
This application is completely Windows-based application. Tool preserves the integrity of data after migration to the desired file format. Not only this, the application moves the bulk of data at once to the desired file format. Not only this, the application is simple, easy, and instant solution to move unlimited eM Client data files to other email applications like Outlook, Thunderbird, Office 365, Windows Live Mail, etc.
Advanced Versatility Offered By Software
- Offers a wide range of saving options to save the converted eM Client data to multiple formats i.e. PST, EML, EMLX, EML, MSG, etc.
- Completely standalone application to migrate the data files from eM Client to another email clients.
- No any file size or content length limitation is imposed by the tool to convert eM client data.
- Accessible on al Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit version easily.
- Retains the data integrity in exact form after the data migration process.
- Moves bulk of data at once to desired file format easily.
I have tried to deliver all the required information in the above discussion in a way to resolve the actual issue faced by the users to import ICS to eM Client. Apart from this, I have also tried to give some extra information that how to export eM Client database. While executing the procedure if you get stuck at any point then, do contact us.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import EML to eM Client?
- How to Import MBOX to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import CSV to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import OLM to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook PST to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?
- How to Import WAB to eM Client?