How to Import MBOX to eM Client – Complete Guide
A few days back I started researching on eM Client application. While searching I got the mentioned user’s query from one of the popular forum site.
“I am a forensic investigator and recently I got several MBOX files for investigation. Now, the issue is I am not having any MBOX supported email client installed on my machine. As I only use eM Client application for my email management. Therefore, I am planning to import MBOX to eM Client application. But the issue is that I do not know the way to transfer MBOX files into eM Client. Please help me as I am having limited time in which I need to find an evidence. Please suggest me a simplified solution to import .mbox data files to eM Client application.”
After reading the stated query, I planned to start my research from here only and find the solution to import MBOX to eM Client. As I know that almost every email client gives an option of import and export. So, it must be there in eM Client as well, the thing was I just have to find an option. I started reading various articles and giving my hands-on to execute the import process on eM Client. After searching, I got the free of cost solution to import MBOX files in eM Client. In the following segment, I have discussed the procedure to save MBOX data files in eM Client after my implementation.
Step-by-Step Process to Move Emails from MBOX to eM Client
eM client is an email application, which is easily operable on Windows OS. The application gives the direct option to import emails in eM Client. Follow the given steps to save MBOX files into eM Client.
- Open eM Client application on your Windows machine.
- Click on the Menu option, which is the top-left corner. Then, choose File >> select Import option.
- Now, from the import screen select Mailboxes (.mbox) option in a way to transfer MBOX data files to eM Client. Click on Next button to proceed further.
- Browse the MBOX file from the stored location to import it on eM Client.
- After this, select mail folder in which you want to import your files in eM Client.
- If you need to save imported .mbox files in a new folder then, simply click on New Folder option.
- Enter a name for the new folder and click on Ok button to move on.
- After this, click on the Finish button to begin the process.
- Now, you can see live progress status of importing. Once all the files are imported, you will get the complete message.
Now, one can easily make the usage of MBOX files on eM Client. I did not end my research work here, I even searched for the solution if any user wants to export eM Client data to other email data files. Then, what will be an instant solution for this query? Read on as I even got the solution to convert eM Client to other email applications.
– Technical Analyst of BitRecover Software
Similar Product for Technology and Comfort Balanced
BitRecover eM Client Converter Wizard has been renowned amongst the in-numerous range of users demanding for a reliable solution to convert their eM Client data to email data files. The application gives various options to save eM Client data such as MBOX, PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, HTML, etc.
The application holds an immense potential of converting the unlimited number of data without causing even a bit of inconvenience to the user. This tool will help you to securely import eM Client data into multiple email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, MS Exchange, MS Office 365, Windows Live Mail, etc. The tool does need any external application to execute the data migration process.
Varied and Versatile Features of Software
- The application offers intense technology of converting your eM Client file data into various data files directly.
- An intense level of accuracy is maintained while converting eM Client database data so that convenience is not compromised.
- With the help of this tool users can the easily get through the procedure to extract email from eM Client and save to desired file format as the interface has been designed with user-friendly algorithms.
- The tool is operable on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit.
I have implemented the above-discussed methods then, I have shared with you. But if you still get stuck anywhere while executing the process to import MBOX to eM Client or even while exporting eM Client database then, feel free to contact anytime.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import EML to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client?
- How to Import CSV to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import OLM to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook PST to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?
- How to Import WAB to eM Client?