How to Import CSV to eM Client Directly?
Contacts play a vital role for all; be it for personal use or professional, contacts are everywhere. The storage of contacts is feasible in a series of files like Excel, CSV, or even vCard file format which is amongst the most versatile file formats. However, if we compare then, the demand for CSV is rising with each passing day.
Even I was also having a lot of my data in CSV format. But the main issue that I found in the CSV file was that it is not operable on all applications, clients, or even on platforms. Due to which I planned to import CSV to eM Client eM application. As I manage all my data on eM Client application.
After my final decision of moving CSV to eM Client, the biggest challenge for me was to find out the way to transfer .csv files to eM Client. I started exploring for the solution to move CSV files to eM Client and found several queries that various users are facing like:
- How can I move all my CSV files to eM Client?
- How to save .csv files in eM Client application?
- How to transfer CSV to eM Client directly?
Going through such queries built my confidence that there are other users like me who are searching for the solution. After searching more, I got free of cost solution to import .csv files to eM Client. I implemented the procedure practically and moved all my CSV files into eM Client. In the following write-up, I have explained the free solution to save CSV in eM Client application after giving my hands-on over the method.
Steps to Move CSV to eM Client Application
Follow the given steps in a way to convert CSV to eM Client application as mentioned:
- Open your eM Client application on your system.
- Click on the Menu option >> choose Files >> select Import option.
- From the import window, choose Common Separate Value (.csv) format from the list of import options >> click on Next button.
- Browse the CSV file from the stored location.
- Click on Select Folder button to choose the folder on eM Client to save imported files.
- If you want to save the imported data in New Folder then, click on New Folder >> click on Ok.
- Give the desired name to your folder >> click on Ok button to move on the process.
- Choose the appropriate field by simply clicking on the column header >> click on Finish.
- You will notice that the import process begins. Once it is completed, you will get the completion message on the screen.
In this way, you can easily save all your CSV files on eM Client. However, many times there are the users who want to export eM Client data to other email clients. Therefore, I have also come up with a solution to export eM Client data to email data files. Read on to understand in details the way to convert eM Client data.
Trouble-Free Solution to Move eM Client data
eM Client Converter is a precise solution to convert eM client data to various file formats like PST, EML, EMLX, MSG, MBOX, PDF, etc. Tool migrates unlimited data files to desire email data file instantly. The application is simple, easy, and error-free solution to migrate eM Client database to several email clients like Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, Outlook, etc.
The tool build up is based on a technically advanced and algorithmic structure; ensuring a safe and guaranteed of conversion of the respective data formatted mailbox file. The application is completely Windows based to migrate eM Client database. Tool migrates unlimited data files to desired file format without compromising with the quality of data.
Key Features Of eM Exporter Program
- While migrating eM Client data files, it maintains the same data integrity and hierarchy without making any changes.
- Retrieves entire data from mailbox like inbox, drafts, sent items, deleted items, attachments etc.
- Allows users to export bulky eM Client files in simple steps.
- The software works with distinct versions of Windows.
- After conversion, one can save the data files at the desired location on their machine.
I completely understand that situation when you need to save your data files in other email application. But you do not know the way to execute the data migration process. Therefore, I have given a complete solution to import CSV files to eM Client directly. Apart from this, I have also discussed a solution to export eM Client data to another format.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import EML to eM Client?
- How to Import MBOX to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import OLM to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook PST to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?
- How to Import WAB to eM Client?