How to Import WAB to eM Client – Simple User’s Guide
I work in the admin department in the reputed college. Earlier, we use to manage all our students record on Outlook Express. However, Microsoft had discontinued Outlook Express so, we started using eM Client for data management. But the issue was, I had some important contacts on Outlook Express Address book, which is saved in WAB format. I wanted to import WAB to eM Client application. Then, I started exploring on Internet as I know that almost every email client provides Import option. While searching, I found that there are several users who were searching for the same solution like:
- How can I save my WAB files in eM Client directly?
- How to migrate Outlook Express WAB files to eM Client?
- How to transfer WAB to eM Client application?
After this, I started searching more on the internet. After searching a lot, I got the solution and I was extremely happy to easily import WAB to eM Client without paying anything. In the following segment, I have shared a complete solution with you by using the procedure by my own.
Steps to Import WAB to eM Client Application
Follow the steps to import WAB files to eM Client application as mentioned below:
- Open your eM Client application on your machine.
- Go to the Menu option, select File option and choose Import option from the list.
- Choose Windows Address Book (.wab) option from the list of option to import WAB files on eM Client application.
- To import WAB files on eM Client application, choose the desired option. If you have Outlook Express configured and installed on the same machine then, choose the first option to detect file location.
- If you don’t have OE installed and configured on the same machine then, choose the second option, i.e. use a specific file. After that, browse the files from the stored location.
- If you want to save the imported files in the new folder then, click on the option of New Folder.
- Give the desired name to the newly created folder and click on Ok button.
- Click on the Finish button on the Import window to start the import process. Once the import procedure is completed, the application will give a completion message.
In this way, I directly imported .wab files to eM Client application. While searching, I found that there are several users who are searching for the solution to export eM Client data. Keep reading as I have come up with a solution to export eM Client data to the desired format.
Error-Free Solution to Export eM Client Database
BitRecover eM Client Converter Wizard software is a precise solution to save all the eM Client emails in PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. The application takes only a few minutes to save all the eM Client data on desired email application, i.e. Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Thunderbird, etc.
The tool is the algorithm in such a way that it does not need any external utility to execute the data migration process. The application migrates bulk of eM Client file to desired email data file. The utility is easily operable on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit version. Not only this, but the application provides various other features also like- file naming options, speedy conversion, unlimited data migration, etc.
I completely understand how it feels when one needs to save important files in some application and do not know the way. Similar was the situation that I also faced to import WAB to eM Client application. After searching a lot, I got free of cost solution to save .wab files in eM Client application that I have shared with you after my personal experience.
Similar Blog Posts
- How to Import EML to eM Client?
- How to Import MBOX to eM Client?
- How to Import vCard VCF to eM Client?
- How to Import Calendar ICS to eM Client?
- How to Import CSV to eM Client?
- How to Import The Bat to eM Client?
- How to Import Thunderbird to eM Client?
- How to Import OLM to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook Express to eM Client?
- How to Import Outlook PST to eM Client?
- How to Import OST to eM Client?