How to Import Old Emails into Outlook 365, 2019, 2016?
User query: Hello! I have almost 2000+ emails stored in my mail account. Now I am looking to import emails to Outlook. So, that I can access my emails in Outlook. After searching a lot, I am still unable to find the perfect solution. Kindly, suggest me some suitable solution for completing this procedure. Thank you in advance!
Like the above user, there are many who are finding solutions for this issue. Manually solving this process will become quite difficult for users. Completing this process with the help of an Automated solution is option for users. There is multiple software available in the market, but users are not aware about which one is best.
Why Import Emails from Previous Years into Outlook?
Before we talk about the general reasons, we would like to inform that Email Backup Wizard is the only expert solution for saving old emails into Outlook. Now let’s know some reasons to add old emails to Outlook along with attachments.
- The old emails contain vital information that users want to access in MS Outlook.
- Your current email account is running out of space and you wish to move old emails into Outlook.
- Saving old emails in Outlook is helpful because you can access them on a desktop system.
- A backup of emails gets created after importing old emails into MS Outlook account.
The best way to transfer old emails to Outlook is with the help of a third-party tool. Because you don’t need any technical knowledge. In addition, the process is completed in a shorter time and with less effort. The email backup utility saves multiple old emails to Outlook at once. Also, it has no restrictions when importing emails from the previous year into Outlook.
How to Import Old Emails to Outlook with Attachments?
The steps to import multiple old emails into Outlook are as follow:
- Launch the suggested utility on the Windows machine.
- Select any email source to load old emails & enter login credentials.
- Check the required mailbox to continue the process.
- Select PST as the Saving option from the list.
- Enter the destination location & hit the Backup tab.
Done! This way you can import 25 old emails to MS Outlook application with attachments. Why only 25? Because the demo version of the tool has some limitations. But, if you buy the licensed edition of the product you can save unlimited old emails in Outlook 2016 / 2019.
How to Import All Emails to Outlook from Webmail Accounts?
Firstly, download the program to import emails to Outlook on the Windows machine. Then, install the application and read the mentioned instructions.
Pick an email source from the list on the left to load previous years’ emails. Then, enter the credentials to login and press the button Login.
Choose the folder containing old emails. After that select PST as the Saving option from the list.
Now, select a destination location to save the output data. The utility by default saves the results at the desktop location.
Finally, click on the Backup button to start the procedure. This way all your old emails are imported into a PST file. Now, if you need to open that PST file in Outlook. Follow the steps.
How to Import a PST file into Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010
- Open MS Outlook on your system.
- For Outlook 2010, go to the File tab and then Click Options >> Advanced >> Export. If you are using Outlook 2019, go to the File tab and Open & Export >> Import / Export.
- Now, select Export to a file from the dialog box and press Next.
- Here, choose PST and press Next. At last, browse the PST file you want to import.
Prime Features of Software to Import Emails to Outlook
- The application allows you to import emails to Outlook 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010.
- It comes with an interactive and intuitive interface that all users can access.
- It saves previous years’ emails into Microsoft Outlook with attachments.
- Import emails to Outlook.com cloud without any size limitation.
- No Outlook installation is required to import old emails in MS Outlook.
- The tool is designed with an advanced algorithm that eases the saving process.
- The application maintains the email properties while saving old emails into Outlook.
- The software moves old emails to Outlook in five simple steps with accuracy.
Import EML Extension Emails into Outlook
Users who are using EML emails were also looking forward to importing emails to Outlook. Those users have to use EML to Outlook Converter for accomplishing this task. It also maintains the original folder hierarchy even after the completion of this import procedure. It is useful for every professional and non-professional user.
How to Import (*.eml) Emails to Outlook – Step-by-step process
Follow these simple steps to complete this task without any issues:
- First, download and install the tool on your system.
- The tool provides a dual option to select mailboxes. Choose according to the need.
- Thereafter, select required files or folders for the migration process.
- Now, select Outlook 365, Outlook.com, or PST saving option and enter its login credentials.
- Finally, tab on the Convert button to begin the process of how to import emails into outlook.
- After completion of the process, a pop–up box will appear on the screen. Click on OK to exit.
Import MBOX Extension Emails to Outlook 2019
There are various MBOX mailbox users who look for a solution to this issue. This task can be performed with the help of a professional solution. Best MBOX to PST Converter is useful for every professional and home user. Users can easily move mailbox files into the latest Microsoft 365 webmail in batch without size limitation. It also keeps the integrity of data. The best thing about this tool is it has all the options. Microsoft Outlook users can select PST format, Outlook web users can select Outlook.com, and Outlook 365 users can select Office 365 option.
How to Import (*.mbox) Emails into Outlook – Complete Working Steps
Users have to follow a simple process to accomplish this task without any issues:
- First, install and run the software on your Windows Operating system.
- This tool provides a dual option to select mailboxes like Select Files or Select Folders.
- Choose required folders according to the need.
- Then, select Outlook 365, PST, or Outlook.com option accordingly from the given drop list.
- Browse destination path to store resultant emails and documents.
- Finally, click on the Convert button to start the process of import all emails to Outlook.
- Users can see the live migration process on their screen. Click on OK after completion.
The blog above offers one of the easiest ways to import old emails into Outlook versions. The user does not have to install MS Outlook on their system to save old emails as Outlook with attachments. All in all, saving old emails in Outlook is easy, simple, and quick with the ideal solution.