How to Import Old Emails into Outlook 365, 2019, 2016, 2010, 2007?
Do your old emails contain valuable information? Are you searching for a solution to import multiple old emails into Outlook? If so, you’ve come to the right place. This blog helps you to import old emails into Outlook with attachments. The good news is that you can transfer all of your important old emails to Outlook without installing Outlook on the system. So let’s get started.
Why Import Emails from Previous Years into Outlook ?
Before we talk about the general reasons, we would like to inform that Email Backup Wizard is the only expert solution for saving old emails into Outlook. Now let’s know some reasons to add old emails to Outlook along with attachments.
- The old emails contain vital information that users want to access in MS Outlook.
- Your current email account is running out of space and you wish to move old emails into Outlook.
- Saving old emails in Outlook is helpful because you can access them on a desktop system.
- A backup of emails gets created after importing old emails into MS Outlook account.
The best way to transfer old emails to Outlook is with the help of a third-party tool. Because you don’t need any technical knowledge. In addition, the process is completed in a shorter time and with less effort. The email backup utility saves multiple old emails to Outlook at once. Also, it has no restrictions when importing emails from the previous year into Outlook.
How to Import Old Emails to Outlook with Attachments ?
The steps to import multiple old emails into Outlook are as follow:
- Launch the Email Backup Wizard utility on the Windows machine.
- Select any email source to load old emails & enter login credentials.
- Check the required mailbox to continue the process.
- Select PST as the Saving option from the list.
- Enter the destination location & hit the backup tab.
Done! This way you can import 25 old emails to MS Outlook application with attachment. Why only 25? Because the demo version of the tool has some limitations. But, if you buy the licensed edition of the product you can save unlimited old emails in Outlook 2016.
Understand the process of transferring old emails in Outlook using Screenshots.
Firstly, download the program to import old emails in Outlook on the Windows machine. Then, install the application and read the mentioned instructions.
Pick an email source from the list on the left to load previous years’ emails. Then, enter the credentials to login and press the button Login.
Choose the folder containing old emails. After that select PST as the Saving option from the list.
Now, select a destination location to save the output data. The utility by default saves the results at the desktop location.
Finally, click on the Backup button to start the procedure. This way all your old emails are imported into a PST file. Now, if you need to open that PST file in Outlook 2016, 2010 and more. Follow the steps.
How to Import a PST file into Outlook 2016, 2010 and more.
- Open MS Outlook on your system.
- For Outlook 2010, go to the File tab and then Click Options>Advanced>Export. If you are using Outlook 2016, go to the File tab and Open & Export>Import/Export.
- Now, select Export to a file from the dialog box and press Next.
- Here, choose PST and press Next. At last, browse the PST file you want to import.
Prime Features of Software to Import Old emails to Outlook
- The application allows you to import old emails into all editions of MS Outlook.
- It comes with an interactive and intuitive interface that all users can access.
- It saves previous years’ emails into Microsoft Outlook with attachments.
- Transfer multiple not to new emails in Outlook without any size limitation.
- No Outlook installation is required to import old emails with attachments.
- The tool works with all the available editions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.
- The tool is designed with an advanced algorithm that eases the saving process.
- The application maintains the email properties while saving old emails into Outlook.
- The software moves old emails to Outlook in five simple steps with accuracy.
- Works with all the editions of MS Outlook and Windows OS.
The blog above offers one of the easiest ways to import old emails into Outlook versions. The user does not have to install MS Outlook on their system to save old emails as Outlook with attachments. All in all, saving old emails in Outlook is easy, simple and quick with the ideal solution.