Best Way to Migrate Outlook Emails to Another with Attachments
There are several reasons why users need to migrate their Outlook emails to another account. Now, moving email client data like transferring emails from one outlook account to another is not as easy as moving images, files, and other documents. Outlook contains important data like emails, contacts, calendars, and other data stored in PST and OST files, and thus utmost care and precision are required in transferring all its contents.
Let’s first discuss the difference between these two Outlook files. When Outlook is configured to use a POP server, the data is saved in the PST format. Additionally, when our Outlook is set up to use IMAP, it not only creates an OST file but also permits the export of a PST file to migrate Outlook emails to another account.
Unavoidable reasons to Export Outlook Emails to Another Account
If you are also one of those who are still facing these kinds of problems, then don’t need to worry. Here, you get the easiest solutions to migrate Outlook Emails into another account.
Don’t Use Manual Methods:
- Orphan OST files exist on your system and you are unable to utilize manual approaches.
- You have different machines like Windows and Mac.
- Your Outlook has crashed or corrupted.
Before attempting to migrate Outlook emails to another account manually, please keep the above-mentioned situations in mind as migrating in these cases may corrupt or damage your PST files.
How to Migrate Outlook Emails to Another Account Manually?
If your Outlook email client is in a good situation, then there is only one method to move the PST file to a new computer. This method is valid for both POP and IMAP configurations of Outlook. Perform the following steps to manually migrate Outlook emails to another account:
- Open Outlook email client.
- Click the “File” >> “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” options.
- Select the Export to a File >> Outlook Data File (.pst) option from the list.
- Select the folder that you want to export, and browse the location, where you want to export the data.
Your data will be saved at the selected location in the PST file format. Now, you can easily migrate your Outlook emails to another account and import them into Outlook.
Now, we will talk about those users, who are facing the above-mentioned problems. Don’t worry, it happens many times when users have an orphan OST file or the Outlook application gets crashed or is corrupted. In these kinds of situations, we should take the help of a third-party tool. Now probably you are thinking, why the professional solution to migrate Outlook emails to another account?
Because our data is important to us, and we can not afford to lose it by using manual methods. Many IT experts always prefer a professional solution like the BitRecover solution.
Transfer Emails from One Outlook Account to Another – Instantly
Without wasting any user’s time our expert recommended an All-in-One BitRecover PST File Converter is the best solution in the market. This software has many advanced and sophisticated features for all technical and non-technical users. The free demo version of the software allows users to analyze its features and functions before going for the full licensed version.
Key Features to Migrate Multiple Outlook Emails to New Account
- The manual method does not support corrupted Outlook files, while our software supports all types of corrupted and damaged Outlook PST files.
- Outlook 2010 users can only export 20GB of data at one time, while our software can move and transfer limitless data without any file size limitations.
- Different types of Outlook versions have different steps and guides for importing Outlook emails to a new computer, while the software can easily export and migrate data from all Outlook versions including Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and all previous versions.
- Our software is a totally virus free and 100% safe and secure tool, while manual methods always carry the risk of Outlook data file corruption.
- Users can only export data in PST, or PDF file format, while our software provides multiple file formats to move data: MBOX, PST, PDF, EML, TXT, HTML, OLM, Thunderbirds, Apple Mail, etc.
Finally, we just want to say that the automated tool to migrate Outlook emails to a new account is a reliable and suitable method. The screenshots of each step prove that the solution has been tested and then explained in this article. You can use this tool as needed, and if you are interested. Then, you can try the demo version of the product for free in a hassle-free manner.
Also Read: Guide to Fix Junk Mail Going to Inbox Outlook