Bulk Import EML Files into Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, 2021
This post will help you to understand the steps to import EML to Outlook versions. All the listed steps are verified and tested in our own lab. We guarantee no data loss and complete data migration.
Microsoft Outlook prefers PST for import and export process. So, no direct process to import EML to Outlook. But there are some indirect solutions that allows user’s to open EML files in Outlook. Let’s understand the scenario:
A few days back, I found a lot of EML files while cleaning up my hard disk. A few of them are emails that I have saved directly. While several EML files I have saved over the years by exporting from email applications like Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Lotus Notes, and Windows Mail. Now, these email applications have become obsolete. But the saved EML messages are important to me. So, I am intending to access EML files into Outlook.
How Can I Import EML in Outlook?
Acknowledging this query, our technical team developed an all-in-one EML converter that allows users to convert EML to PST format. The software allows to make EML files importable in Outlook without hassle. After the conversion, one can batch import EML to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and prior versions too. So, if you are also willing to import multiple EML files into Outlook, then keep reading this blog.
Steps for Importing Bulk EML Files
Follow the steps to import EML files to Outlook:
- Download the EML to Outlook conversion tool.
- Choose multiple .eml files into the software panel.
- Select required EML files/ folders to be imported into Outlook.
- Pick PST as a saving option and a destination path.
- Press on Convert to start to batch import EML to Outlook.
Batch Import EML Files into Outlook 2019/2016/2013/2010 – Learn a Complete Method
Note: If you want to evaluate the tool’s performance, then download the free demo version of the software. It permits to convert first 25 items from each EML folder to the selected format. For further unlimited conversion, purchase the licensed keys of the product.
Now, in order to change EML files into Outlook data file format, go with this step-wise approach. If you are an Outlook.com user, then follow the below-listed steps.
Step-1: – First of all, download and launch the software on your Windows machine to begin the process to import EML files into Outlook.
Step-2: – Then, choose EML files or folders with the dual options: Select Files or Select folder option.
Step-3: – Now, enable all those folders whose data you want to import into Outlook.
This ends the first phase of the conversion process of EML files for Outlook.
Step-4: – Thereafter, go to the savings options list and pick PST as a saving option.
Step-5: – Now, enter a required destination path for saving the resultant converted data.
Step-6: – Lastly, press on the convert tab to start the conversion process.
Now, you have successfully completed the conversion steps. So, it’s time to start the import EML files to Outlook process.
Procedure to Bulk Import EML Messages to Outlook:
Step-7: – Open MS Outlook and go to the File>> Open & Export option.
Step-8: – Then, go to the Import/Export option.
Step-9: – Thereafter, go to this option “Import from another program or file” and hit on the Next button.
Step-10: – Now, choose the output PST files that you have created from .eml files by selecting Output Data File (.pst). Press on the Next tab. Here, browse all the PST files which you want to import and click on the Finish button to end the task.
Step-11: – With the completion of these steps, the process to import multiple .eml files into Outlook ends.
Note: Import EML to Outlook process completed successfully.
Steps to Import EML Files in Outlook.com
Outlook.com is a web app and is widely used as a personal information manager. It will manage the email, contacts, calendars, tasks, attachments, and journals. Import option in Outlook.com is totally different from desktop Outlook. But, don’t worry just follow the steps listed below to migrate the bulk of EML files to Outlook.com directly.
Step-1: – Launch the tool and add EML files to it.
Step-2: – View added mailbox data and hit the Next button.
Step-3: – Select Outlook.com as the Export option and provide Outlook.com email and password.
Open EML Files into Outlook in a Risk-Free Manner
If you want to import multiple EML files to Outlook without experiencing any data loss then it is impossible with the manual approaches. Hence, a professional expert solution is all you need. The suggested software facilitates the users to batch import EML to Outlook 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and earlier versions.
This is the best and most efficient way to bulk import EML to Microsoft Outlook along with attachments. It assures maintaining the integrity of data throughout the conversion process. The utility preserves email components like Sender and Receiver details, attachments, subject, inline images, hyperlinks, formatting, etc. Moreover, it also guarantees to maintain the internal folder hierarchy of all EML folders during the conversion process.
Why Use Software for Importing EML to Outlook
- Robust and User-Friendly Application: This software possesses a self-explanatory interface that helps any technical or non-technical user to import batch EML files to Outlook with ease. It never demands any technical knowledge to achieve the conversion.
- Supports All EML-Based Applications: In order to import multiple EML files into Outlook, the tool supports data from all EML-supported email clients. It supports EML files from Mozilla Thunderbird, Windows Live Mail, Windows Mail, eM Client, Outlook Express, The Bat!, DreamMail, Zoho Mail, Roundcube, Apple Mail, IceWarp, Zarafa, SeaMonkey, etc.
- Import EML Files with Attachments: This software can make multiple EML files with respective attachments importable in Outlook. It preserves all attachments such as PDF, DOC files, Excel sheets, Powerpoint PPT, and images (JPG, PNG, etc.).
- No Requirement for MS Outlook: This utility has been programmed in such a manner that you don’t need to have Outlook installation for the conversion process. But, importing multiple EML files into Outlook, it is mandated to have Outlook configured on your machine.
- Compatible with All Outlook Versions: The software supports bulk import EML files to Outlook of all versions. It is compatible with Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, etc.
- Runs on all Windows OS: It runs smoothly on all versions of Windows such as Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, Windows Server 2008, etc.
Method-2: Open EML Files to Outlook Manually
Can you import EML files into Outlook? Well, there is a manual method to do so. But, for this method, you need to have EML data saved in your system and there should be EML supportable email clients installed on your PC. Also, a proper installation of Microsoft Outlook is required for doing this Process. For this, you need to open Outlook; thereafter drag and drop EML files into Outlook.
Limitations of Manual Methods
- There are high chances of data loss and also email attachments are rarely imported into Outlook with these methods.
- It requires a lot of time and is considered a tedious task for the users to batch import EML files to Outlook.
- The meta-data properties of EML emails could change and thereby disturb the data integrity.
Hence, in such situations, it is better to use an automated solution such as the one discussed above. With that solution, one can efficiently import multiple EML data to Outlook.
Due to the useful and high performance of Microsoft Outlook, various users tend to migrate to it. So, if you are willing to bulk import .eml files into Outlook, then the above guide suits best for you. It explains a perfect solution to import EML to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, and 2021 without facing any trouble. Still, if you are struggling with any query regarding the conversion, please do contact our technical support team.