How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016?
Many customers all around the globe want to know the right solution for import Android contacts to Outlook and how to sync Android contacts to Outlook. Our BitRecover Support Team has received a number of inquiries of this kind from clients. In the end, we decided to provide a comprehensive guide on how to move contacts between Android and Outlook using two different methods: manual strategy and automatic approach.
Download BitRecover product to convert vCard to PST format to import Android contacts to Outlook application. It provides a direct PST saving option. You can convert Android contacts to PST. You can then import them into Microsoft Outlook.
How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook ?
Follow steps to import contacts from Android to Outlook:
- From your Android phone, import address book (contacts), select “VCF Contacts”.
- View data & enable desired ones.
- Select PST for the Import process.
- Specify file saving path.
- Start the conversion to import android contacts to Outlook PST format.
Now, follow the given steps to import PST files to Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 including all contacts at one time.
Run Microsoft Outlook and choose the Open Outlook Data File option as shown in the screenshot.
Choose converted PST file from your computer and press the Ok button.
- Now users can view vCard contacts in MS Outlook, the process to move contacts from Android to Outlook has been completed successfully.
Hence, in this way, one can efficiently import android contacts to Outlook email client.
Benefits of Using the Automatic Method to Backup Android Contacts to Outlook
1. Export Android contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010 at once.
2. Sync Android Contacts to Outlook including proper details.
3. Upload contacts from Android to Outlook with 100% accuracy.
4. No size limitation to move contacts from Android to Outlook.
5. Migrate Android contacts to Outlook with the fastest speed.
Export Contacts from Android Mobile
For transferring contacts from Android to Outlook, firstly export Android contacts to vCard format and after that save them into your Windows-based computer by using Data Cable, SHAREit, Dropbox, Bluetooth, etc.
All Android Mobiles offer the facility to export its contacts in VCF format that can be imported to Microsoft Outlook. If you still require help then first read this blog post – https://www.bitrecover.com/blog/export-android-contacts-to-vcard/
Manually Move Contacts from Android to Outlook
Microsoft Outlook allows to import Android contacts to Outlook manually as it comes with an internal feature which gives permission to upload contacts from Android to Outlook by following few simple steps as given below.
Step1: Firstly, run Microsoft Outlook and choose Import/Export option.
Step2: Select Import a VCARD file (.vcf) option and click on the Next button.
Step3: Choose vCard (.vcf) file from your computer and hit on the Open button.
Step4: Now you can check imported contact into Outlook contacts.
Limitations of Manual Method
A large portion of the expert clients would prefer not to utilize the manual technique for moving contacts from Android to Outlook since manual strategy accompanies different confinements.
1. Assume, if your vCard file has 1000 contacts and you utilized the manual method to export Android contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, and so forth then just one contacts will be imported in Outlook in light of the fact that the manual technique permits importing just one contact in Outlook.
2. Assume, in the event that you have 500 vCard files which have just one contacts independently, at that point you should rehash a similar procedure and again by investing your important energy and efforts.
User’s Queries for Moving Contacts from Android to Outlook
I was trying to backup Android contacts to Outlook via using the manual method but the manual method imported only one contacts from Android mobile to Outlook. Can you suggest me an excellent solution to export Android contacts to Outlook 2013?
Kennyon – Hong Kong
I have approx 2000 Android vCard files and I want to upload contacts from Android to Outlook at one time which is not possible by using the manual method, can you please suggest me the best solution transfer Android contacts to Outlook 2013.
Adiratna – Indonesia
After reading this blog post all queries like how to import Android contacts to Outlook has been solved. We have described dual methods in this blog post with actual screenshots to backup Android contacts to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc. Now anyone can transfer contacts from Android to Outlook including Name, Email Addresses, Company, Job Title, Web Page Address, Business Address, Phone No, Mobile No, Fax No, etc.