How to Export Android Contacts to vCard VCF Format FREE?
If you are looking for a solution for solving “how to export Android contacts to vCard or how to export Android contacts to VCF file” related queries then stop your search because this blog post is all about how to export contacts from Android to vCard. After reading this blog post anyone can save Android contacts to VCF format within succinct simple steps. This blog post will cover the following topics.
- Android vs vCard.
- Reasons to Backup Android Contacts to .VCF.
- How to export contacts from Android to vCard?
Android vs vCard
Android is known as a Linux Kernel-based mobile operating system which was initially developed by Android Inc. and later in 2005 Google Inc. bought it. The Android Operating System is primarily designed for touchscreen mobile devices and tablets. Google also developed various Android OS based programs which are most helpful in this technical world like Android TV for televisions, Android Auto for cars, Wear OS for wrist watches, Android for game consoles, Android for digital cameras, Android for PCs and Android for other electronic devices. At present time most of the smartphones are running on Android-based Operating System.
vCard file is always saved in the .vcf format which is also known as Virtual Contact File. VCF is a standard file format for electronic contacts which is used world widely. Most of the email clients, email services, and Internet-based electronic devices allow importing vCard contacts files directly free of cost. A vCard file can store Name, Personal Title, Nickname, Email, Home and Work Address, Home and Work Phone, Home and Work Mobile , Home and Email Address, Home and Work Websites, Home and Address Fax, Home and Work City, Home and Work Country, Gender, Birthday, Anniversary, Spouse/Partner, Children, Notes, IDs, etc.
Reasons to Backup Android Contacts to .VCF
There are various reasons available to backup Android contacts to .vcf format which depend on the user’s choice and need. Here are few possible reasons for Android export contacts to vCard format.
- Few Android smartphone users export contacts from Android to VCF format to import them into various digital devices.
- Few Android mobile users want to export Android contacts to vCard to move them into various email clients or email service.
- Few Android smartphone users save Android contacts to VCF format to secure them as the backup for future use.
How to Export Android Contacts to vCard?
Just follow given steps to export contacts from Android to vCard manually free of cost.
- Open Contacts or Address Book in your Android mobile and click on More option.
- Now click on Settings button as shown in the screenshot.
- Choose Import/Export contacts option to continue the procedure.
- Export contacts from your device storage to the selected storage location as vCard files by clicking on Export button.
- Export contacts to device storage or SIM 1, from here select Device storage option.
Go to My Files (File Manager) to check exported Android contacts in vCard VCF format as shown in the screenshot.
After export Android contacts to vCard format, users can use this exported file according to their requirement as import vCard contacts to various email clients, email services, storage devices, computers, laptops, tablets, etc. After reading this blog post anyone can easily save Android contacts to VCF format free of cost.
Similar blog posts
- How to Import Android Contacts to Computer?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Gmail?
- How to Export Android Contacts to Excel CSV?
- How to Migrate Contacts from Android to Android?