How to Import VCF to Outlook? Get the Complete Guidance
Summary:- If you find an issue to import VCF to Outlook? Well, you’re not the one. Many professionals face the same problem while sharing and restoring the file as they need to first import the VCF file. Therefore, if you don’t know the methods then, in this article, we will talk about both manual and professional suggested methods to quickly navigate from .vcf file format to Outlook. Before heading to the know solution, let’s first uncover an interesting query of one of the Outlook users.
User Query:- Hey! Yesterday, I tried to import VCF to Outlook as I wanted to share the bulk contact with one of my clients. Although I didn’t know any of the methods to save the file in Microsoft Outlook. Further, this issue creates a hindrance in my work. So, please suggest to me the one-stop method to errorlessly import the file.
Significance of VCF File Format for Saving Contacts
VCF or vCard file format, short for Virtual Contact File; one of the most popular and highly utilized solutions to store bulk contacts. Moreover, it is considered the most standardized or professional electronic business card that retains a diverse range of contact information including name, address, phone number, and other essential details related to any individual. Interestingly, this file format is available on Windows or Mac devices.
Speaking, Microsoft Outlook is yet another robust desktop-based email client that enables users to use top-notch email services including managing mailboxes, contacts, calendars, tasks, and journals.
On the other hand, it is no surprise that both professionals and businesses need to share contacts in bulk. Therefore, users should have a PST file if using the Outlook application. Besides this, we will discuss the methods to import vcf with multiple contacts to Outlook 365. Also, these solutions are quite similar in all versions of Outlook.
What is the Manual Method to Import VCF to Outlook?
Before delving into discovering how professionals import VCF files, it is important to know the free solutions as well. For the same, let’s begin to learn the approach of the manual method quickly.
- To start the procedure, open your Outlook application.
- Now, select File and then, navigate to Open & Export > Import/ Export Wizard.
- In the next pop-up window, click on import a .vCard File (.vcf) and go to the Next button.
- With this, browse the location of the vCard file.
- To complete the process of import vcf with multiple contacts to Outlook 365, press Next.
However, there are some drawbacks to using the aforementioned methods. Now, we will address the limitations of manual solutions quickly. So, let’s begin to know the disadvantages of manual methods.
Limitation of Manual Method in Import VCF to Outlook
1. The most prominent drawback of using the manual methods includes repetition in the process while importing multiple vCard files. In other words, the Outlook application offers the import of a single file. Hence, it is difficult for users to use the same method for bulk import VCF to Outlook.
2. There is no doubt that the free methods are quite tiresome and complex for the users. Further, implementing these steps can take both effort and time. Therefore, using the professionally suggested tricks can resolve the issue and are errorless as well.
3. Often non-technical users find difficulties while performing the steps of manual methods. In addition, it requires technical knowledge for anyone to use the aforementioned method.
4. Since there is no data integrity or security factor in the manual techniques, therefore, implementing the professional solutions to import VCF with multiple contacts to Outlook 365 is considered the better approach.
Overall there are multiple limitations of using the manual methods to bulk contacts in Outlook. To mitigate these factors, the users must seek the utmost solution that is errorless or retains lesser complexities.
Use Expert Solution to Import VCF to Outlook
In the earlier section, we discussed the free solutions and their inherent drawbacks. For the automated one, it is recommended to use BitRecover vCard to PST Converter; one of the best go-to and robust solutions to import VCF with multiple contacts to Outlook 365 in a few seconds. Moreover, this tool is designed to ease the problems of professionals and businesses who seek to save bulk contact in Outlook.
Besides this, the multifacet advantage of using this intuitive software includes quickly converting multiple VCF files to PST even without an MS Outlook environment. Interestingly, there is a batch conversion mode that supports bulk import VCF to Outlook 2003, 2007, 2010, and all its latest versions.
Despite this, the uniqueness of this tool includes maintaining a detailed hierarchy such as name, email address, company, business information, phone number, and other relevant information. Most importantly, the advantages of using this edge-cutting software include meticulous and errorless conversion of large-sized VCF files into PST file format. Also, it enables users to preview the file before downloading.
Now, you perhaps have a comprehensive understanding of the software features so, let’s head to learn the tool installation procedure to import VCF with multiple contacts to Outlook 365 quickly.
Step-by-Step Guidance to Import VCF to Outlook
- To begin the process, download and run the aforementioned tool on your computer.
- In the first pop-up window, insert the VCF file using Select Files or Select Folders >> Next.
- For now, click on Select Folder and then press Next.
- After implementing the above steps, select or deselect the required folders in the VCF file and move the cursor to Next.
- In the next interface, choose the destination path i.e. PST file format, and click on Convert.
(Pro Tip:- This tool allows users to convert the file into multiple file formats such as CSV, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, MBOX, HTML, and more.)
With this, the software will automatically start the process of converting the file so that you can easily import VCF to Outlook. Hence, by completing the procedure, you will find the resultant PST file in the chosen destination.
(Note:- To open the .pst file in the Microsoft Outlook application, use Import/ Export Wizard to import the PST file quickly. Therefore, without any complexities, you will easily access the .pst file in your Outlook.)
The Bottom Line
In this article, we have mentioned the significance of using the VCF file. Further, there are various instances when users need to import VCF to Outlook. For the same, it is necessary to convert the vCard file to PST file format. Since the manual approach triggers errors, therefore, using the automated one can help to mitigate the risk or even convert the file effortlessly.