How to Convert Eudora to Gmail and Eudora to G Suite ? – The Complete Guide
About Eudora Mail, Gmail, and G Suite
Eudora is a desktop-based email client like Mozilla Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Zimbra, MS Outlook, Netscape, IncrediMail, etc. which can be installed on Mac as well as Windows Operating System. Eudora email client was developed in 1988 by Steve Dorner and later it was acquired by Qualcomm in 1991. Now Eudora comes with free as well as paid editions for both home and corporate users. Eudora Mail uses a modified MBOX format like MBX to store the email messages.
Gmail or G Suite both are cloud-based email services, which were developed by Google Inc. At present time millions of users are using Google email services to complete their email requirements. Gmail is a free email service while G Suite (Google Apps) is a paid email service with pro features. One of the best features of cloud-based email services is that cloud-based email services can be easily accessed from anywhere and time without installation and configuration.
Extract MBX Files from Eudora Mail
It is one of the most important steps to import Eudora to Gmail or Eudora to G Suite because without extracting the Eudora MBX files, the process to transfer emails from Eudora to Gmail cannot be completed so let’s start extracting MBX files from Eudora Mail for conversion.
- Press Win + R to open the Run dialog, type %appdata% command, and press the Ok button.
- Now double click on the Qualcomm folder as shown in the screenshot.
- Now you will see a subfolder named Eudora, view Eudora folder via double-clicking on it.
- Here are Eudora MBX files, select all MBX files i.e. In.mbx, junk.mbx, Out.mbx Trash.mbx, etc. and copy them.
- Now paste all Eudora MBX files in a separate folder to import them into Gmail or G Suite account.
Eudora Data Storage Location – c:\Documents and Settings\[user name]\Application data\Qualcomm\Eudora Folder
Expert Solution to Import Eudora MBX to Gmail, G Suite
Use MBOX to Gmail Wizard, which supports .mbx files successfully so that users can import their Eudora MBX files to Gmail as well as Eudora MBX to G Suite including attachments, email components, email attributes, email signatures, internet header, text formatting and all. The tool allows migrating Eudora MBX to Gmail in bulk so that users can save their valuable time and efforts.
How to Import Eudora to Gmail Account Directly?
After download and install the recommended Eudora Converter Software, please follow the given steps to import emails from Eudora to Gmail.
- Run the tool and choose an option to select Eudora MBX files like Select Files… or Select Folders…
- Select all or required files from software panel and hit on Next button to continue.
- Fill in Gmail or G Suite account credentials and press the Convert button to start the process.
- Importing emails from Eudora to Gmail, please wait.
- Eudora emails are imported successfully with pop-up message information.
- Log in to Gmail account to access imported Eudora emails into Gmail.
Features of Eudora to Gmail Converter
- Eudora to Gmail converter allows to import Eudora to Gmail directly.
- The tool also permits to convert Eudora to G Suite (Eudora to Google Apps).
- It offers dual options to choose Eudora exported MBX files or folders.
- Eudora to Gmail wizard maintains email attachments and components.
- This application can be installed on all Windows OS including Windows Server.
- This software allows converting large-sized Eudora MBX to Gmail without error.
- The tool can be installed in various international languages.
- Free Eudora to G Suite Wizard is also available for evaluation.
- 30 days money-back guarantee in case of software failure.
- 24 hours technical support for product-related queries.
Eudora Vs Gmail or G Suite
- Eudora is a desktop-based email client while Gmail or G Suite (Google Apps) are known as cloud-based email services.
- The Eudora email service requiress installation and configuration with email id related procedure while Gmail or G Suite does not require any installation or configuration-related procedure.
- The Eudora mail stores the data in the local computer (Eudora Configured Computer) while Gmail or G Suite stores the data in the cloud.
- Eudora can be run on the only configured machine while Gmail or G Suite can be run on any computer as well as mobile phone, tablets, etc.
Thank you team BitRecover for simplifying the technique to move emails from Eudora Mail to Gmail account directly by asking account credentials.
Lucas – Australia
Now anyone can easily convert Eudora to Gmail. This complete project is the most helpful way to import Eudora to Gmail within simple steps.
Emanuelly – Brazil
The Ending Lines
After reading this complete project all technical, as well as non-technical users, can easily transfer their mailboxes from Eudora Mail to Gmail as well as Eudora Mail to G Suite within simple steps. Users can just test Eudora to Gmail Software as it comes with free trial edition, which allows to import 25 emails from Eudora MBX file to Gmail or G Suite. After evaluation, grab its license keys to convert Eudora to Gmail without limitations.