How to Import Eudora to IncrediMail Account – Step-by-step Guide
Eudora is amongst very few desktop email application that not only works on Windows OS but also on Apple Mac as well as Linux. However, many times users need to import Eudora to IncrediMail email application to manage data on Windows OS. But How? It is the biggest question. Not only users have other issues as well like:
- How to import Eudora to IncrediMail 2.5?
- How to backup Eudora MBOX into IncrediMail IMM or IML?
- How to move Mac Eudora mailbox to IncrediMail Account?
To resolve such user’s queries, we have come up with a solution to simply import Eudora MBOX emails into IncrediMail mailbox.
Free Solution to Import Eudora Mails in IncrediMail
IncrediMail email client permit variety of email applications to directly import the data into it. Out of which one such is Eudora, follow the given steps to import Eudora emails into IncrediMail mailbox.
If you are having Eudora email client installed on your machine then, go through these steps:
- Open IncrediMail email application on your system.
- Go to File option >> Import and Export option >> Import Messages.
- Choose Eudora email application from the given list of email clients and click Next
- Now, select Eudora folders that you want to import into IncrediMail email application – All Folders or Selected Folder.
- If you want to create a new folder for Eudora mails then, check the option >> click Next.
- You will see the live importing process from Eudora to IncrediMail.
- Once the procedure of importing is completed, you will get the completion message. Then, just click on Finish to end the process.
If Eudora is not installed on the system then, follow the given steps:
- Open Eudora email application and click on File option > Import and Export option > Import Messages.
- Choose Eudora email client from the list. Check that an option “only show email programs installed on this computer” is unchecked and click Next.
- Select the folder from your machine that contains Eudora files.
- Browse Eudora data files from the stored destination.
- To proceed further, click on Next option.
- Now, follow the same steps as discussed in the above session.
You can even export the data files from IncrediMail application. Read further to understand in details how to export IncrediMail IMM or IML data files.
IncrediMail Converter – Easy-to-use utility for converting IncrediMail emails
BitRecover IncrediMail Converter Wizard is a complete solution to export IncrediMail data into email data files like PST, MBOX, MBX, EML, PDF, HTML, RTF, etc.
The tool is a complete solution to execute the data migration process by retaining the data integrity process. No external utility is required by the application to execute the procedure. The tool is simple, easy, and bug-free to implement the procedure of conversion. The best thing about the software is that it can be accessible on all Windows OS both 32 and 64-bit.
What’s So Special about IncrediMail Exporter?
- Complete Security: Your data is kept safe as well as secure throughout the process of migration so that you get your data back in intact and exact form after migration as well.
- Lasting Support: The tool supports all available editions of Outlook and Windows OS effectively to give a smooth as well as suitable data processing.
- Multiple Conversion: With this software application you can transfer IMM or IML to PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, HTML, RTF etc.
- Structure Maintenance: Hierarchical structure along with formatting of your IncrediMail database is kept securely while your move with this highly demanded tool.
We have discussed a complete procedure to import Eudora emails into IncrediMail account. Both the steps related to email clients installed or not in your machine are discussed. Along with the importing process, we have also discussed a way to export IncrediMail emails to other file formats.