How to Convert OST to HTML by Containing Email Attachments?
Want to open your Microsoft Outlook OST files in a web browser? If your answer is yes, then you have reached the right place. In this blog post, we will introduce you the best solutions to convert OST to HTML format so that you can easily open the local copies of your Outlook mailboxes i.e. OST files in any web browser.
The OST files are a local copy of mailbox data saved on the Exchange Server. This grants the user to read the email items even when there is non-connectivity with the internet.
There are many situations wherein the user needs to export Outlook OST file to HTML format. Some real situations are mentioned here:
Please Read Me: if you want to merge your OST Files, then you should take help from BitRecover OST Merge Wizard.
Hi team BitRecover, I am John from the Florida United States, I am the owner of a digital marketing company where my team is using Microsoft Outlook email client with Exchange Server for completing the email requirements. I have a few OST file which has some important email messages, I want to export emails from OST data file to HTML format because HTML files can be readable in multiple web-browsers without internet connectivity. If you have software to short out my problem then please contact me at my email address. Thanks.
– John, Florida USA
I have some old encrypted OST files on my Windows computer and I am unable to read OST emails. All of my OST files are created with Microsoft Outlook and Exchange Server, now I want to reuse them in the easiest way. I noticed that HTML files can be open in any web browser by double-clicking which is a very nice feature for me. I want to change my OST files in HTML format so that I can easily read and share emails according to the requirement. If you have any solution then please suggest it to me.
– Mackeson, England
Also Read: How to Import OST to Windows Live Mail?
OST to HTML Converter – A Perfect Solution for All!
BitRecover OST to HTML Converter has the competency to export OST (Offline Storage Table) files to HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) inclusive of email attachments.
It allows to batch convert OST to HTML format with all email components without any failure. There is no change in the attributes of the emails during the conversion task.
Steps to Migrate Outlook OST File to HTML
Read the steps given below for converting OST files to HTML format:
Firstly of all, download All-in-One OST File Converter which allows to export OST to HTML format because it has a segregate option to change Outlook OST files to HTML format.
- Now start the beginning of the software, it gives double options to load OST files i.e. Convert configured Outlook mailbox data (Add files automatically) and Let me select my Outlook mailbox data (Add files manually).
- After adding .ost files in the software GUI, it will show all email folders in the software panel, now choose folders and press the Next button.
- OST to HTML Migrator offers multiple saving formats, choose HTML from the list of saving options.
- The toolkit also gives several files naming conversion options so that users can store their consequent HTML files by Subject, Date, From, Auto Increment, etc.
- By default, it will save resultant HTML files at the desktop but users can also change the destination path by clicking on the Browse icon. After selecting the path, click on the Next button.
- Exchange OST file to HTML conversion process is running, it takes some time according to the size of email messages.
- OST to HTML conversion process has been completed now.
- Here you can see consequent HTML files including email attachments.
Also Read: Guide to Attach OST file into Outlook 2016
Prominent Features Of Automated Toolkit
- This application gives permission to convert OST to HTML files from Microsoft Exchange Server / Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
- The tool is capable to add OST files automatically from configured Outlook and it has the manual option too.
- The automated toolkit allows you to migrate selective folders from OST files to Hypertext Markup Language format.
- It supports encrypted, password-protected, compressible, large, ANSI & Unicode OST files successfully.
- One of the best features of this software is that it is authorized to convert multiple OST files to HTML.
- The tool does not require Microsoft Outlook installation during OST file to HTML conversion.
- If someone wants to convert a corrupted OST file to HTML then he can check the “Use Recovery Mode” option for deep scanning. The tool extract emails from OST file to healthy HTML files.
- It is capable to convert deleted emails from OST files to HTML format from the delete folder.
- OST to HTML Migrator offers multiple file naming options for storing the resultant HTML files in several styles.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q 1 – How to convert OST files to HTML format in simple steps?
A – These are the steps for changing the OST file to HTML format.
- Start automated solution to convert OST to PST.
- Add .ost files and choose required folders.
- Select HTML as a saving format and file naming option.
- Select the destination path for output.
- Click on “Next” to start the conversion process.
Q 2 – Does your software allow you to convert corrupted OST files to HTML files?
A – Yes, of course, OST to HTML Wizard gives permission to migrate damaged OST to healthy HTML files.
Q 3 – Can I change multiple OST files to HTML files at once because I want to save my time?
A – Yes, we understand the user’s requirement, our product is compatible to migrate several OST files to HTML at one time.
We have mentioned all important information about the process to convert OST to HTML in the above section. If you want to know some other information about automated solution. Then feel free to contact our support team as our experts are available 24 hours.
This software comes with a free demo edition which permits the conversion of 25 emails from each OST folder to HTML. First, check the software functionality using freeware edition and after clearing all doubts, you can proudly purchase our product with 30 days of the money-back guarantee.