How to Migrate Emails from Gmail to iCloud even if you are not using Mac ?
While the majority of us use Google Gmail account specifically to fulfill our needs for cloud computing. Apple’s iCloud+ really has some extremely decent things —particularly in case you’re an overwhelming Mac and iOS user!
We strolled through multiple forum platforms about why users want to move emails from Gmail to iCloud+.
- Hey, How can I move Gmail emails to iCloud?
- Can I send email from Gmail to iCloud+?
- How to transfer Gmail emails to iCloud?
- Is there any way to migrate emails from Gmail account to iCloud?
Though you can get a fresh start with the new iCloud account, there are a couple of scenes in which the users want to access all their email archives in a single place. This situation obviously is one of the major reasons why users wish to transfer Gmail data to iCloud mail.
So, whether you are in need to transfer some specific data over or just a couple of contacts to iCloud, the BitRecover Email Backup Wizard is the perfect fit for you.
How to Migrate Emails from Gmail to iCloud+ With Few Clicks ?
If you manually do the Gmail to iCloud conversion, you may end up perplex your iCloud inbox. The result – you have to start all over again! Certainly, you don’t want to suffer through these situations.
Before we jump over to the main thing, some basics are here for you –
IMAP settings for iCloud mail
Server Name: imap.mail.me.com
SSL Required: Yes
Username: Enter your Full iCloud Email Address
Password: Enter your App-specific iCloud Mail Password
Here’s all that you need to know to migrate Gmail emails to iCloud.
- From the list of email sources given on the left side of the software panel, navigate and scroll down to find the Gmail option.
- The tool will ask your Email Address and Password. Fill these credentials to convert Gmail data to iCloud. Don’t forget to tap on the Login tab.
- Now, you will see the utility will start fetching all mailboxes from your Gmail account. You can enable the required folder items like emails, contacts, tasks, user created folders as your requirement.
- Thereafter, in order to switch all Gmail mailbox to iCloud+ mail, pick the IMAP as saving option.
- Here, you need to specify all IMAP details such as Email Address, Password, IMAP Host, IMAP Port No. Along with this, check on the “Use Advance Settings for Selective Backup” option if required.
- Click on the Backup tab and the process to migrate emails from Gmail to iCloud. You can see the live conversion progressive report also.
- The Gmail to iCloud migration ends, tap on the OK tab.
Don’t Have a Mac and Still Intend to Transfer Gmail Data to iCloud ? # Simple Solution You Can Use
The BitRecover Gmail to iCloud conversion solution is direct way to migrate emails from Gmail to iCloud. The tool just needs login details of source Gmail account and the iCloud mail user login details. That’s it! Now, you can export Gmail mailbox to iCloud with all email properties preserved.It comes with numerous benefits as given below:
- Requires only Gmail credentials to move Gmail data to iCloud.
- No Apple or Mac device is required to be connected with PC to migrate emails from Gmail to iCloud.
- Advance settings option to avail the filter options for transferring few selective data items from Google account to iCloud.
- You can also save and convert Gmail data to iCloud with corresponding attachments.
- With it, you can transfer contacts from Gmail to iCloud mail with all details.
- It also gives option to transfer Gmail to iCloud calendar directly.
Few Insights of Gmail to iCloud Migration Tool You Can’t Miss
Windows OS Compatibility
The users can download this software on almost every Windows OS. It runs on Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012, etc.
A Smart Option for You!
Are you not sure to invest your money on buying the application before testing it? There is no need to fret anymore! We have got a free trial version of software for you. But, it has few limitations – you can migrate only top 25 data items from Gmail account to iCloud mail. On these notes, if you are satisfied with all the functioning and features of utility, then purchase the license keys.
Revealed: Your Gmail to iCloud+ Problems
Hi, a day before yesterday I made a switch from my Android device to ios and now want to transfer Gmail to iCloud. In this migration, I want to move bulk emails from Google to iCloud+. Not just emails, I would also like to get contacts from Gmail to iCloud. I have gone through many articles about this conversion but I right now I don’t have a Mac and can’t also invest money for one now. Please suggest me a quick and reliable solution!
Just now, I bought my new Apple device. My old Samsung phone has my Gmail account configured on it. It has some of my important files and contacts which are very crucial to me. So, I have planned to migrate Gmail to iCloud. Now, I am hoping to get a swift transfer of bulk of emails and contacts from my Google account to iCloud mail. Can you tell me how can I do it?
If we sum up about moving Gmail data to iCloud+, then we can conclude that the above suggested solution is the right trick for you.
The Gmail to iCloud backup tool is free from any bugs or errors. It will give you 100% precise results.
For any query or doubts, feel free to contact to our technical support team.