How to Backup iCloud Emails? Complete Guide
Mark Regan ~ October 20th, 2022 ~ Backup
Do you have no idea how to backup iCloud emails? if yes, then don’t worry. In this write-up, we will show you one of the best and most amazing solutions to take backup of iCloud data completely.
Many people save data to iCloud. But iCloud only gives 5GB of free storage for all data, which is inefficient. So many users wish to backup iCloud emails to a Mac local disc. If you want to back up your iCloud emails, we offer great solutions for you.
In this essay, we will explain both manual and professional techniques. The remedies we will discuss today are basic and fast. So, let’s get a backup iCloud email.
Also Read: Best Way to Backup Mail2World Mailbox
How Do I Backup My Emails to iCloud?
The most preferred and highly recommended software is BitRecover Emails Backup Wizard. The software comes with sophisticated and reliable features. It is a dependable tool that saves backups of iCloud email folders to a local computer with ease. And the greatest part is that the data stays unchanged. It also generates backup iCloud emails to Mac in PST, MSG, EML, MBOX, and EMLX formats with folder structure preserved. This tool’s UI is basic enough for everyone to understand how it works.
A free DEMO edition is available. It enables transferring 100 emails from an iCloud folder for free. You may try out the full capability of this alternative utility by downloading the free edition. The utility works on all Mac OS versions.
Capabilities of the Software to Take Backup iCloud Emails
- The iCloud Backup Wizard is an authorized utility to backup unlimited email messages from unlimited email accounts one by one so no need to think about the number of email accounts and database size. The tool is authorized to backup iCloud mailboxes into generic file formats.
- Users can use advanced settings for selective backup, after selecting this option, the tool shows different email filters to backup specific iCloud mailboxes. The tool offers several email filters to backup iCloud emails by a specific date to date, by sender email address, by receiver email address, or by subject.
- The iCloud backup tool maintains folder hierarchy without changing any email information. This software also preserves all email items like Emails, Folders, Attachments, Sender Information, Receiver Information, Subject, Signature, Hyperlinks, Text, etc. during the backup iCloud email process.
- The iCloud backup tool gives different file naming options to download iCloud backup into a single email or document formats like iCloud to MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, etc. File naming options are helpful to manage resultant data by date, by time, subject, auto-increment, etc.
- After selecting iCloud backup saving format, the tools ask to choose a destination path by clicking on the Change… button but it is not compulsory because if someone does not want to select the destination path then it will save the resultant database at the desktop of your computer as it is default storage location.
- The tool asks for iCloud account credentials to load all email folders i.e., INBOX, Drafts, Saved, Sent, Spam, Trash, and User-Specific Folders in the software panel. From here, users can choose all or required folders to backup them into a selected file format. This feature helps to save selected folder backups.
Related Article: How to Export iCloud Contacts as CSV?
Steps to Save Backup iCloud Emails
- Firstly, download the software to backup iCloud emails.
- Create a password to use the software easily, for which visit iCloud Email IMAP settings to learn more. Fill in iCloud Mail account details and press Login details.
- After that, select all or the required email folder(s) and save the format.
- Select the location to save the resultant database and press the Backup button.
- The iCloud to PST backup process is running, please wait.
- Lastly, iCloud backup was exported successfully in PST format.
Demo limitation– Free iCloud backup emails software gives the facility to export a maximum of 25 emails from each folder of iCloud Mail to multiple file formats. So, it is helpful to evaluate the tool before investing money.
FAQs About — Backup iCloud Emails Tool
How can I import iCloud mail to Android?
A: It is a very simple process, that starts iCloud backup software and provides iCloud account login details. After that choose saving formats like PDF, and DOC RTF and press the Backup button to backup iCloud emails. After completing the backup process, import the resultant files into Android mobile to access them successfully.
Can I backup iCloud emails from the selected date to date?
A: Yes, the tool comes with advanced email filter options which allow for backup of the selected date-to-date iCloud database.
Can I install your software on Mac OS-based machine?
A: No, it is specially designed for Windows OS-based computers so it does not support Mac OS.
Finally, Saving iCloud backup email folders to the Mac operating system is a difficult operation. As previously said in this piece, we’ve examined the greatest feasible way for migrating backup iCloud mail to the Mac platform. It is usually advisable to take advantage of automated software. The aforementioned tool is capable of completing the work in a fraction of a second and with little effort.