iCloud Email IMAP Settings
Looking for the iCloud Email Client’s IMAP/Mail Server Settings?
The iCloud Email IMAP settings needed to set up an account in any email client or email provider are covered in full in this article.
Any further queries regarding the iCloud Mail IMAP Settings? Speak with us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
iCloud IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, require SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
iCloud SMTP Outgoing mail server:
Note: iCloud Mail uses the IMAP and SMTP standards supported by most modern email apps. iCloud does not support POP.
2 Factor Authentication in iCloud Mail:
Two factor authentication uses an extra device, like a mobile phone to provide an additional layer of security when you access your account. Two factor / Multi factor Authentication should be disabled in your iCloud account. You can generate a one-time app password and use it to log into the software if the feature is enabled.
To generate and use app-specific passwords, your Apple ID must be protected with Two Factor Authentication.
- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Apple ID/ iCloud.
- Click Password & Security under your name.
- Click Turn On Two-Factor Authentication.
Check the Guide Link for Two Factor Authentication in iCloud/ Apple ID: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT204915
iCloud Mail App Password Creation Instructions:
You must create an app password if you want to use a third-party program to download or backup your iCloud email.
To learn how: Click on this https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204397 official iCloud Mail page.
- Sign in to iCloud and choose App-Specific Passwords option.
- Thereafter, choose Generate an app-specific passwords option to continue.
- Asking where you want to use iCloud Mail App Password.
- Enter the third-party app name i.e., Software, and click on Create.
- After that, confirm your iCloud Mail password and press Continue.
- An app password is created successfully, hit on Done.
- Here, you can manage different iCloud Mail app passwords.
Need Simple Settings to Backup Your iCloud Mail?
If you want to rapidly backup your iCloud Mail, follow these simple steps with the help of our iCloud Mail Backup Software.