How to Import Android Contacts to Gmail & G Suite Accounts?
Read this complete write-up for solving all queries like how to transfer Android contacts to Google contacts, how to add Android contacts to Gmail, how to transfer Android contacts to G Suite accounts, etc.
In this blog post, we have described the manual process of exporting contacts from Android to Gmail or G Suite accounts. After reading this blog post, anyone can export Android contacts to Gmail 2018-2019 edition.
Extract Contacts from Android Phone
All android mobiles offer the facility to save Android contacts to VCF so first run your Android mobile and go to contacts or phone book to export contacts into the standard vCard format. The exported file format is supported by a lot of email clients, email services, and electronic devices. After exporting contacts from Android mobile, move them to your computer using Data Cable, Bluetooth, SHAREit, Dropbox, etc.
For complete details, read this separate blog post – https://www.bitrecover.com/blog/export-android-contacts-to-vcard/
Import Android Contacts to Gmail / G Suite Account Manually
After extracting contacts from Android mobile, you need to follow few simple steps to transfer Android phone contacts to Gmail as well as transfer Android contacts to G Suite account as Gmail and G Suite both are similar to each other.
- Login to your Gmail or G Suite account and click on 3×3 Grid icon as shown in the screenshot.
- Now you will see the various Google application like Account, Search, Maps, YouTube, Play, News, Gmail, Contacts, Drive, Calendar, Google+, Translate, Photos, etc. from here, choose Contacts option.
- From Google contacts, select More option.
- Now click on Import button to continue.
- Import contacts from other accounts like Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, AOL, Other email provider and CSV or vCard file. Select last option.
- To import contacts, select a CSV or vCard file, now click on SELECT FILE option.
- Choose a vCard file from your Windows machine and press Open button.
- Click on IMPORT button for starting the process to move Android contacts to Gmail.
- Transferring contacts from Android to Gmail account with the live status report.
- All contacts are uploaded successfully from Android to Google contacts. Now you can access them anytime anywhere by using Google Mail account.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – Can I export Android contacts to Google contacts from various vCard files at one time?
Ans – No, you can transfer Android contacts to Google but single VCF file at one time.
Que 2 – Does this procedure allow to send all Android contacts to Gmail at once?
Ans – Yes, you can transfer all Android contacts to Gmail account at once by using this manual procedure.
Que 3 – I am a professional user and I am looking for a solution to import Android contacts to Gmail, can believe on this manual process while I want to complete the process with 100% accuracy?
Ans – Yes, the described procedure to save Android contacts to Gmail is capable to complete the process with 100% accuracy as we have tested the process again and again.
Note That – Before move Android contacts to Gmail or Android contact to G Suite accounts if you want to open vCard files then use can use this freeware software. A shareware vCard converter is also available in the online marketplace which allows to export VCF to PST, CSV, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, etc. formats.
After reading this blog post, users can import Android contacts to Gmail, Android contacts to G Suite or Android contacts to Google contacts free of cost. All technical and non-technical users can follow the above steps for uploading their contacts from Android phone to Gmail account.
Similar blog posts
- How to Export Android Contacts to vCard?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Computer?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook?
- How to Export Android Contacts to Excel CSV?
- How to Migrate Contacts from Android to Android?