How to Migrate Contacts from Android to Android Phone and Tablet?
In today’s digital world thousands of users want to transfer Android contacts to new Android phone or tablet daily because users are upgrading their smartphones to avail of latest features but they don’t know, how to migrate contacts from Android to Android phone. Our technical support department also gets various queries daily related to exporting contacts from Android to Android mobile and tablets, so we are publishing this informative blog post. After reading this blog post anyone can easily migrate, move, transfer, sync, import, export contacts Android to Android. Let’s start now.
Hello BitRecover Support Team, I am your respective client as I have previously purchased your Data Recovery Software and after using the software, I am 100% satisfied, so I am again contacting you. Today I have purchased a new Android smartphone and now I want to backup contacts Android to Android mobile, there are approx 1000 contacts stored on my old mobile. Can you please suggest me the easiest technique to import contacts from Android to Android because contacts are the most important for me?
Katherine – Manitoba, Canada
Hello Sir, I am the technical analyst of a medium sized forensics investigation company, we are using BitRecover products since 2014 and now I am looking for a reasonable solution to copy Android contacts to another Android phone as I have recently upgraded my smartphone with Oreo OS supported Android mobile. Can you please suggest me a solution to export contacts from Android to another Android mobile, I will be thankful to you?
Ezekiel – California, USA
How to Move Contacts from Android to Android Phone or Tablet?
Just follow step via step procedure to import contacts from Android to Android phone or tablet with actual screenshots after understanding these steps all queries like “how to send contacts from Android to Android, how to move contacts from Android to Android, how to migrate contacts from Android to Android and how to sync contacts from Android to Android, etc.” will be solved.
- Open Phone Book, Address Book or Contacts from your Android mobile and hot on MORE button as shown in the screenshot.
- Now choose Settings from your contacts list (phone book).
- Select Import/Export contacts option from your Android mobile or tablet.
- Export contacts from your device storage to selected storage locations as vCard files via clicking on EXPORT button.
- Now it is asking to choose storage location to export contacts, select Device storage for storing Android contacts. After that, your old Android contacts will be saved at the device storage location.
- After that move old Android mobile or tablet contacts to new Android mobile or tablet via using OTG or free data sharing apps like SHAREit, Portal, Xender, MI Drop, etc. (Copy exported Android contacts to new Android mobile).
- After transferring exported Android contact file to new mobile. Import vCard files (VCF) from your device storage to contacts on your device by clicking on IMPORT button as shown in the given screenshot.
Now it is asking, import contacts from Device Storage or SIM 1, from here choose Device storage option.
- Now Android device is asking to save contacts to Device, Google contacts and Android mobile account from here choose Device option because we are exporting contacts from Android to Android mobile.
Now it is searching and importing contacts into Android device storage, it will take few seconds for completing the process. After completing the procedure, users can access old Android contacts to new Android without loss of any information.
Frequently Asked Questions about Transfer Android Contacts to Android
Que 1 – How to migrate contacts from Android to Android mobile or tablet inside few steps?
Ans – You can follow the above steps to copy Android contacts to another Android phone. If you still asking the same question again then you can follow these main steps to backup contacts Android to Android.
- Export Android Contacts vCard format as every Android mobile and tablet gives an option to export the contacts.
- After that import exported vCard file to new Android phone using OTG or free data sharing apps.
- Go to Contacts (Phone Book) option of your new Android mobile and choose IMPORT option and complete the process.
- Now you can access old Android contacts to new Android device, its done successfully.
Que 2 – Is it necessary to copy Android contacts to another Android phone using free data sharing apps?
Ans – No, you can also use OTG (USB On-The-Go), Data Cable, Bluetooth, etc. for transferring exported Android contacts to Android devices.
Que 3 – Can I transfer Android contacts to Android phone free of cost or any hidden charges will be applicable?
Ans – The above-described process to export contacts from Android to another Android mobile will be done 100% free of cost without any hidden charges.
Just for the suggestion – You can use BitRecover vCard Converter Wizard if you want to convert Android exported contacts to various file formats for corporate (business) use. This recommended software allows to import Android contacts to Outlook PST, CSV, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, etc. formats.
Approx all Android mobile phones offer the facility to transfer Android contacts to new Android phone manually free of cost so users can use few manual steps for exporting contacts from Android to Android phone even this technique is also applicable for Android OS-based tablets. This described manual method allows importing unlimited contacts from Android mobile to another Android mobile so just enjoy the free solution.
Similar blog posts
- How to Export Android Contacts to vCard?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Computer?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Gmail?
- How to Export Android Contacts to Excel CSV?