How to Import Android Contacts to Computer?
The process to save Android contacts to PC can be easily done with meager simple steps manually free of cost. A lot of Android users want to export Android contacts to PC to secure the contacts for future use. After reading this blog post queries like “how to move contacts from Android phone to computer, how to export contacts from Android phone to computer, how to copy all contacts from Android to computer, how to transfer contacts from Android phone to computer” will be solved. Just follow given steps save Android contacts to PC.
- Export Android contacts.
- Save Android contacts to PC.
Export Android Contacts
First export Android contacts to vCard format, as Android mobiles offer the facility to export contacts from Android mobiles manually free of cost. After exporting contacts in VCF format, users can copy and paste them from Android mobile to computer by using external storage device like Pen Drive, Hard Drive, OTG or third party application like SHAREit, Dropbox, etc.
Save Android Contacts to PC
Just follow these steps to backup Android contacts to computer.
- Start your computer, types Contacts in the search bar and press Enter. Users can also go to This PC >> Windows C >> Users >> Admin >> Contacts and select Import option as shown in the screenshot.
- Select the file format you want to import contacts from, so you can view them in this version of Windows and store them in your Windows contacts folder. From here, choose vCard (VCF file) option and press Import button.
- Now select the vCard file from your computer and click on Open button.
- Now press Ok for copying Android contacts to computer one by one easily.
- Contacts imported successfully from Android contacts to computer. Now users can easily access Android contacts to PC including all details.
Benefits to Import Android Contacts to Computer
- After download Android contacts to computer, users can import Android contacts to various email clients, email services, electronic devices.
- After move Android contacts to Computer, users can convert Android contact to various file formats using the third-party application.
- After backup Android contacts to computer, users can save Android contacts to various cloud-based services.
- After import Android contacts to computer, users can manage Android contacts in a professional way.
Use Free Software to Access Android Contacts to Computer
After backup Android contacts to computer, if you do not want to import them in Windows contacts folder then you can also access Android contacts to Computer by using free vCard viewer software which can be installed on all Windows OS based computers. The tool allows accessing Android contacts to PC free of cost including all important information.
Note That – After export Android contacts to PC, if you want to convert them into various file formats then use vCard converter which allows to save Android contacts to PC in PST, CSV, MSG, EML, EMLX, PDF, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, etc. formats.
The procedure to import Android contacts to computer can be easily done within a few simple steps with 100% free of cost because it is the manual process to save Android contacts to PC. The process to save Android contacts to computer can be finished within 2 simple steps as discussed above.
Similar blog posts
- How to Export Android Contacts to vCard?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Outlook?
- How to Import Android Contacts to Gmail?
- How to Export Android Contacts to Excel CSV?
- How to Migrate Contacts from Android to Android?