How to Download Google Emails to Computer Easily ?
From changing one Google email account to another email service or just wishing to create a local Google mail backup for record-keeping purposes, there are so many reasons to save Google emails to the computer. This article describes how to download Google emails to Computer / PC regardless of how much computer experience you carry.
Whenever your Google account gets overloaded with heaps of emails, it is quite possible that the service won’t run that much normally. Also, when you don’t have internet connectivity and you still wish to read some important emails from your Google account then there is no way out!
It’s better to download Google emails as a backup on your computer before you change your email service. You can manually store all your Google data through Google Takeout. This is a free service provided by Google. Therefore, it is a perfect solution to save Google email on local storage when you move and change your platform.
If you have some emails, you can use the Google Takeout method. Scroll down to read the steps. But there is a high probability of loss of data and attachments. Plus, we offer you the ideal solution to store your data securely with all attachments and labels.
Read Also ~ How to Save Gmail Emails Offline?
Why It Makes Sense to Download Google Emails to Computer?
By noting this fact that Google itself has thousands of employees who are cyber security professionals with huge industry experience. You might be wondering that these expert-trained employees are better suited than any individual to protect your data and you won’t be wrong.
However, considering past experiences, it is clear that hackers always search for a convenient way to achieve what they want. If you are a Google mail user then it is not far-fetched to think some hackers executing a malware attack on your Google account.
Of course, data loss is not just one reason to download Google emails to computer storage. Also, when you save Google emails to Windows Computer, you can access all your Google account database when the internet is down.
Luckily, this situation can be certainly avoided when it comes to reliable software such as Gmail Backup Tool. With the help of this expert solution, one can quickly save Google emails to a computer within a few seconds. Even if you are having multiple Google accounts and want to store all information present in them in your local storage, then use this application.
How to Save Google Emails to PC? – Understand the Whole Process
Please Note:- We suggest you take a free trial of the Google email saving tool. It is absolutely free of cost and will help you check the tool’s functionalities. After getting complete satisfaction, upgrade the license keys.
After downloading the software, enter the Google email account details into the software panel. Also, enable the ‘Use Batch Mode’ option to save multiple Google account emails to computer. Press the Login button to continue.
- Now, the software will load all the Google mail folders into the GUI. Just check the desired Google mail folders or sub-folders that you wish to save to your PC.
- Select any saving option as per your need.
- Choose any file naming option from the software for better email management.
Enable the ‘Use advance mode for selective backup’ option if you intend to selectively download Google emails to computer.
- Set a saving location on computer as per your requirement and hit on the backup button to start the task.
- The process to download all Google emails to computer is running successfully on your computer. It will take some time and will give a completion message at the end.
- Where to check the results? Once this whole process finishes, the software will automatically open the output folder containing your Google mail data.
Download Emails from Google to Computer– Top Benefits of Software
- Keeps all Google mail messages together with attachments safely stored on your computer.
- No data loss issues while saving Google account emails to computer.
- The software allows batch downloading of multiple Google accounts to PC at once.
- You can save Gmail emails to a flash drive easily with this tool.
- It’s a trustworthy product as it never saves the user account details in the software’s database.
- Gives the option to selectively download emails from Google to local storage.
- Consistent with all latest and older versions of Microsoft Windows Operating Systems.
Google Takeout Service to Save Google Emails Locally
- Go to this link https://takeout.google.com/ and log in to your Google account.
- Click on Download your data and Deselect All. Choose only the Gmail emails and tap on the Next button.
- Pick the “Send download link via email” from the delivery method option.
- From the multiple file type options here, pick the .zip option.
- Choose any of 1GB, 2GB, 4GB, 10GB, 50GB archive size. Then, click on the Create Archive tab.
- The process to save Gmail emails offline with the Google Takeout archive process starts.
- Once this process finishes, you will get the message “Download Archive”.
- Now you have Google archives, hence just extract Google mail downloaded files to any location of your PC.
SIDENOTE: Where to head next? Read this- how to import Google Takeout to new account.
Certainly, Google takeout gives you the opportunity to download almost everything from Google servers in the form of .zip format.
However, even this option has certain limitations, read this to get a clear picture:
Shortcomings of Google Takeout option:
- Google Takeout won’t permit you to download data that is claimed by another person.
- The folders that have been imparted to you in Drive can’t be sent out utilizing Google Takeout, regardless of whether the Google documents are made by you!
- Google Takeout has a restriction of storing archives per day and also the data downloaded isn’t generally dependable, as this export process may fizzle whenever.
- When the data exceeds a certain limit or the file is too large, you may wind up with incomplete downloads – not the entirety of your data would be downloaded.
- You can’t create Google archives for numerous users simultaneously.
- If you have a poor internet connection, the progress would likewise be lost and can’t be continued. You need to start once more!
Isn’t it complicated?
This is why a precise data-saving solution is the need of the hour now! The pro solution described in the above section of the blog would be helpful, as then you will be able not only to download Google emails to the computer but also to restore your data.
Commonly Asked Queries
Q- How do I save Google emails to my computer?
A- Follow these steps to save Google mail to your computer:
- Launch and start the Google mail saving tool on computer.
- Enter Google account details and press login tab.
- Select desired Google mail folders which you want to save locally.
- Choose any file-saving option from the software.
- Start to save all emails from Google account to computer.
Q- I want to download four of my Google mail account data on my computer. Is it possible with the recommended solution?
A- Yes, with this wizard you can easily save multiple Google email accounts to the PC.
Q- There are hundreds of folders and sub-folders in my current Google mail account. Will the software save all Google folders and sub-folders correspondingly to my Windows 11 laptop?
A- Yes, you can save selective Google mail folders, and sub-folders to your computer. Also, since it is Windows-compatible software, it support Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, and below versions also.
In today’s age, there is no guarantee that your personal information on webmail is safe. Even though Google does a lot to safeguard your information, still the issues such as cyber threats and hacking are frequently reported by users. So, the fact remains the same saving Google emails on the computer is a good idea.
In this article, we have explained the best method to download Google emails to local storage and how to save emails from Google to a PC. If you ever lose access to your old or new Google account, then we assure you that you will be glad that you have spent a few seconds downloading these to your PC for email backup process.