How to Save all Gmail Emails to Flash Drive? – Complete Solution
“I have 1000+ Gmail Emails in my Gmail account. For a safe email backup, I want to save Gmail emails to flash drive. So, I can easily read emails at any location. But I have no idea how I export all my emails from Gmail to Thumb Drive. Therefore, please suggest to me the best backup solution to complete these tasks.”
In this day and age, everyone has a Gmail account, and Gmail is a free service provided by Google. We are heavily used to sending and receiving messages to our colleagues, friends, etc. Gmail is a common email account for both personal and home users.
There are many reasons to export Gmail email to a flash drive. In this blog, we will discuss users’ need to copy all emails. You can easily save single as well as multiple mailbox data to your pen drive without any hurdles.
Reasons to Save Gmail Emails to Flash Drive?
We all know our need to download emails from Google mail to our computers. Let’s have a look at some reasons:
- Sometimes you need to view all your emails without internet connectivity.
- If your Gmail space is full, then it’s best to export all emails from Gmail as a backup. In this process, you will have more space to receive Gmail emails.
- You save your Gmail data to a flash drive, or a pen drive, and easily transfer emails to other file formats.
We have mentioned some of the common reasons, but each user has their own unique reasons. Let’s start moving Gmail emails to thumb drives and other external drives without losing any data.
Smart Solution to Export Email from Gmail to Thumb Drive
Our best solution for Gmail email backup is provided by BitRecover. This solution is specially designed for saving emails from Gmail accounts to Flash Drives and Thumb Drives. It is able to save emails from multiple Gmail accounts to a flash drive easily. The superior part of this tool is that it gives you several file formats to copy Gmail messages.
Why This Gmail Email Backup Software?
There are many reasons to make it different from other online software. Some of them are mentioned:
- This tool is able to save Gmail messages within a single or multiple Gmail accounts at a time.
- It gives you the permission to store Gmail emails from default mailbox folders like Inbox, Send Items, Trash, etc.
- Multiple filter options for selective emails like Date Range, From, To, Subject etc.
- Also, it preserves the internal folder hierarchy of data transfer of Gmail emails.
- You can easily export all your emails from Gmail to a flash drive with attachments.
Steps to Save all Gmail Emails to Flash Drive
- First and foremost, download the software on your PC and enter your Gmail credentials to sign in.
- Secondly, the software will display all the Gmail folders. You have to select the mailbox folder to export.
- Choose the Saving option from the drop-down menu to save Gmail email to a flash drive.
- Click on the Filter options to export selective data by Data Range, From, To, and Subject.
- Click on the Change button to save your Gmail email account. Now choose “Flash Drive/ Thumb Drive” as the targeted location.
After completing all these steps, all your Gmail emails will be saved in the Thumb drive. Hence, you can easily copy or share Gmail emails with other people.
Manual Method to Export Gmail Message to Thumb Drive
Login to your Gmail account and open any specific email that you want to save on a flash drive.
Now, click on the three dots in the upper right corner and select the Download message option.
Lastly, choose the destination location to export a single message and click on the Save button.
With this free step, you can save different Gmail messages to a thumb drive. But wait a minute, this process has come with many restrictions. Also, you can use the Google Takeout option to save your Gmail account to a flash drive.
A drawback of Manual Method
The manual way is good if you want to save some Gmail emails to a flash drive. But you cannot export attachments with complete email details. Downloading emails is time-consuming as you need to repeat the process for each email. And after saving an email, it saves as EML format, so you will need to support email clients to view the data. And if you go with the Google Takeout option, then it creates an MBOX file after all the processes.
This blog gives you complete information to save your Gmail email to a flash drive. You don’t need to install any other email application to copy all emails to Thumb drive. We provide you with two methods. Choose any of them, that suits your needs. In case you get stuck somewhere while using this tool, you can contact our support team which is available 24*7.