Socket.net ( Socket) Email Settings to configure account in Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail or any other desktop devices.
Are you a Socket.net webmail user and looking for Email Settings? If such is the case so, you are in a right place in this blog you will get detailed information regarding Socket.net Email Settings. Firstly, the reason for knowing your Socket.net Email Server Settings is that whenever you will configure any email client on any desktop and Mobile device it will ask for the basic Socket.net IMAP Server Settings which are given below:
To do it easily use given the Socket IMAP Settings so that you can easily configure socket.net webmail login in Outlook, Mac, Thunderbird, Android, Windows Mail, and others just copy the below listed Socket.net Email Server Settings and use in your preferred email application or Mobile devices without any problem.
Socket.net Email Settings for Account Configuration:
If you have any other questions about Socket.net Email Settings? Then, please Contact us.
|Email Settings||Port Number|
Socket.net IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, requires SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
Socket.net POP3 Incoming mail server:
995, requires SSL (Copy)
110, non-secure (Copy)
Socket.net SMTP Outgoing mail server:
Need to backup Socket.net emails to Any other Email Application?
If you are in need to quickly backup your socket.net emails so, we would suggest you use our advanced utility software Socket backup Wizard which will help you backup Socket.net emails to your desktop or any other popular email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, Windows Mail, etc or any Mobile devices like iPad, iPhone, Mac and other, therefore, you can use the desired Email application for the incoming emails.
Let’s See Some Advanced features of the tool Socket Backup Wizard.
- To save your Socket.net emails you will get more than 30+ saving options
- The software has no Limitation in file size while converting your emails from Socket.net
- Moreover, this will backup all the emails with attachments maintaining all the email properties like date, time, cc, bcc, etc.
- The users can download the software on all Windows versions, i.e. Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, etc.
- You can also backup Socket.net data for selective emails using the “Advanced date filter option”
Now, Let’s Understand the complete Socket.net backup process using illustrating video:
So, In this blog, we have details about Socket.net Email Settings because, most of the users want to change their UI so, you can use the above IMAP & SMTP Settings and easily enable them in your preferred email.
Sometimes, it’s important use to take backup of emails so that we can save them on the desktop or view them without any internet connectivity so, use the advanced tool Socket backup Wizard and convert Socket.net emails to any other email application keeping the same folder structure.
If you are still facing any issue in configuring your Socket webmail account then feel free to take expert device.
Similar Blog Posts:
- FairPoint IMAP Settings
- SureWest IMAP Settings
- Net Mail IMAP Settings
- IMAP Settings for NetZero Webmail
- RCN Mail IMAP Settings
- Naver.com IMAP Settings
- AT&T IMAP Settings
- Bluewin IMAP Email Settings
- Mail.com IMAP Settings
- O2.PL IMAP Settings for Android, Outlook, Mac and other
- Telenet IMAP Settings for iPhone, Outlook and other Email Clients