How to Transfer Emails from Gmail Account to Another with Labels ?
We’ve all encountered those days – the beginning of the Internet was a dull time, and those ‘trendy email addresses’ seem like a smart idea at the time. However, now you may not want to get embarrassed about that email address on your CV.
So, having another Gmail – or some other email account – is sufficiently straightforward, however, you would prefer not to leave all your old messages behind or need to continue both the accounts simultaneously, correct?
Fortunately, you don’t need to do both of those things. The two strategies work fine to transfer selected emails from one Gmail account to another with labels, however, the first one is much easier, requires less time and effort, and is safe too!
Smart Solution to Transfer Emails from Gmail Account to Another with Labels
There are two different ways you can continue – you could move folders from one Gmail account to another new Gmail account manually, with the goal that everything is accessible and available in one spot.
On the other hand, you could deal with a more efficient solution like BitRecover Gmail Backup tool which will help you to transfer emails header from Gmail account to another with labels directly without much effort. It will allow converting the first 25 data items from each Gmail folder. For unlimited migration, purchase the licensed version.
Then, go through these steps to transfer MIME type emails from Gmail account to another with labels. But before going the solution you need to change a few settings in your Gmail account.
Prerequisite Before Transferring the Gmail Email Header
#1 Enable IMAP Settings
#2 Two Steps Verification is Needed
- Click on the Gmail profile >> Manage Your Gmail Account.
- Then hit on the Security option as seen on the left panel.
- Click on the 2-Step Verification option under the Signing in to Google box.
- After this, the option of App Password will appear.
#3: Create Google App Password
Steps to Export Gmail Labels to Another Gmail Account
- Enter the Gmail account details like Email ID and Password to migrate emails from Gmail to another account with attachments.
(User App Password because your regular password will not work after the latest Google Less secure app news.)
- Now, enable the required mail folders in the software panel.
- Choose Gmail as a saving option from the tool.
- Enter the login credentials for Gmail account to start transferring emails from Gmail account to another with labels.
- Also, enable the Use Advance mode option to do the selective transfer of all emails.
- Hit on the backup button to start the conversion.
- Now, login to your secondary Gmail account to view all Gmail mailboxes from the old Gmail account.
That’s it! Isn’t this method easy, feasible, and user-friendly too? It won’t take much of your time and effort to transfer emails from Gmail account to another person with labels. It will be a swift conversion process with the assurance of preserving the whole data integrity.
Manual Way to Transfer Gmail Mailboxes to Another Account
Gmail has an in-built Import mails and contacts option to transfer data from one Google account to another. Here’s how to do it:
Step1 – To Enable POP in Source Email Account
- From the original source Gmail account (the one from which you want to migrate emails), open the Settings option from the menu bar.
- Go to Forwarding and POP/ IMAP and click on the bubble next to this option “Enable POP for all mail (even mail that’s already been downloaded).
- Now, select Archive Gmail’s copy option by scrolling down the dropdown option when your emails are accessed with POP.
- Choose Save changes and sign off from this account.
Step 2 – Import Emails to another Gmail Account
- Here, login to another Gmail account (the one in which you want to access the old emails).
- Now, take your mouse towards Settings>> Accounts & Import and click on the Add a mail account option from the Check mail from other accounts Here, type the email address of the previous email account and hit on Continue.
- A pop-up window will appear, in the email address section, enter your desired email address and press on the next tab.
- Now, enter your email credentials such as email ID and password, select POP server as Gmail.com and port no. as 995.
- Click on Add account option and give permission to Gmail for accessing your other account. The Import process starts.
It will take several hours to transfer emails from one with Gmail account to another with labels using this approach. So, have patience!
Now, here comes the real approach to deal with such problems as copying emails from one Gmail account to another.
What Amazing Features does Our Software Offers?
- It can proficiently convert all email headers (Bcc, To, Subject, Cc), attachments, labels, Gmail folders, images, MIME Types from one Gmail account to another.
- You can perform selective conversion of certain mailboxes from one account to another.
- The software preserves the internal folder hierarchy through the process to transfer emails from Gmail account to another with labels.
- It supports all Windows OS such as Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2022, Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2016, etc.
The Final Words
Now, you must have got a clear-cut idea about how to transfer emails header from Google account to another with labels. We have discussed both the manual and automated ways to do this. But, for an effective and quick conversion, we suggest you go with the professional solution. There will be 100% accuracy with precise results.