How to Transfer Gmail Account to Another Person with Attachments ?
Introduction – There may be times when you need to transfer your Gmail account to another person. It can be due to many good reasons such as job change, backup of data, etc. So, if you are looking for a detailed guide explaining the easiest trick to move your Gmail address to another person, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we have put together the best solution and easiest method to transfer a Gmail account to another account. Now, let’s get started.
Gmail is a popular email service that is widely used across the world to exchange emails and other information. Sometimes, users may decide to transfer the ownership of their Gmail account to another person; however, they do not want to leave Gmail.
In general, users often search solutions for these two scenarios:
- How can I transfer Gmail account data to another person?
- How can you transfer Gmail address to another person account?
Now having discussed all that, let’s move to the expert solution for transferring emails from Gmail account to another person with attachments.
Best Solution to Transfer Gmail Account to Another Person
BitRecover Gmail Backup Tool is an online solution to forward data from an existing Gmail account to another person. It is capable to transfer large Gmail files to another person’s account with all accuracy. This application is easy-to-use on all the available Windows operating systems. Also, the user can download Gmail folder to another person’s account by applying advanced filters. If you are someone who just wants to move specific emails from an old Gmail account to another person, then you can easily do that with the help of this tool. The utility is tested and gives 100% exact results.
The following are the steps to transfer your Gmail account to another person:
Follow the detailed explanation with screenshots to learn how to transfer data from your Gmail account to another person’s account:
- Download and start the application on a Windows computer.
- Now, fill the Username and Password of your Gmail account and tap on the Login button. (Use App password, your regular password will not work.)
- Choose the folder you wish to transfer from your Gmail account to another person’s account.
- Next, select Gmail in the saving list from the software.
- Enter Gmail credentials to continue.
- Here, you can check the advanced option to move a selective Gmail email to another person account.
- Finally, click the Backup button and watch the live conversion process.
- So that was all. Now, open another person account (Gmail) and see the final results.
Amazing Features of Software
The software comes with multiple advanced features:
- The application helps users to transfer all folders from their Gmail accounts to another person.
- The utility is the best choice for users who want to transfer Gmail emails, not ownership.
- It offers multiple options for transferring Gmail emails to multiple file formats, email client formats, and email services
- The program maintains the original folder structure during the transfer process.
- While forwarding emails from Gmail account to another person’s account, it will retain all the email properties and header information.
- The software comes with a simple and consistent interface. Both technical and non-technical users can easily understand the process.
- Users can quickly transfer Gmail emails to another person’s account using advanced selective filtering options.
- It is a completely autonomous tool and performs its work without requiring any third-party software.
- The program supports all editions of the Windows operating system, including Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, XP, and Vista.
Give a Try to Free edition
The software comes with a demo version that the user can use free of cost. You can download the demo version of the software from the official website. It allows you to transfer the first 25 emails from Gmail account to another person with attachments. The working process is the same as mentioned above. You can also upgrade to the Pro edition to move all emails from the Gmail account to another person with attachments.
As we have said in the introduction, we will explain everything about Gmail account transfer process. So, it is time to shed some light on how to transfer Gmail address into another person’s account. So, here we go.
A Freeway to Transfer Gmail Address to Another Person
If you want to transfer your Gmail address to another person, first make sure that the person is trustworthy. After this, grant your Gmail account access to that person. He/she can read, send, delete, modify your data, manage your contacts, etc. on their name. This solution is simple and safe than any other approach.
But first confirm that the person also has a Gmail account. Without a Gmail account, no one can serve as an assigned delegate.
Let’s move to the step-wise process to get the job done.
- Start your Gmail account and go to the gear icon on the top.
- Now, select the Settings option in the File menu.
- Click the Accounts and Imports tab as shown in the image.
- Choose “Grant access to your account” section and tap on Add another account.
- Now, enter the email address of the person to whom you are granting access of your account.
- Get a confirmation mail. Enjoy!
The Final Thoughts
In this blog, we have detailed a quick way to transfer your Gmail account to another person. The expert solution mentioned in this guide makes this task very smooth and easy even for non-technical users. The blog also explains the complete step-wise procedure to transfer the ownership of your Gmail account to another person in the simplest possible way. So, try the solution now.