How to Save Emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive with All Attachments ?
Outlook 365 is a popular email service offered by Microsoft that comes as a piece of Office 365 plans. Beforehand, it used to be known as OWA or Outlook Web Access/App. Since it is a piece of Office 365, its information is likewise put away in the cloud. Presently, if clients need to get to the information of Outlook 365, they need to have a duplicate of it on their computer. Henceforth, the question arises, “how to save emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive.”
In this blog, we are going to explain to you how to save all emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive.
How to Save Emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive ?
There are many approaches to solve this question. In the following section, we will explain some of the most simpler ways to perform this backup process.
Method 1: Use Automated Software
The manual ways are tedious and can lead to information loss. Microsoft 365 emails are significant for business and any information leakage while the offline export task will make you suffer a lot. Thus, individuals pick Email Backup Wizard to save all Outlook 365 emails to hard drive with attachments. This software specifically fits enterprise-level users who want to bulk save Outlook 365 messages to hard drive.
Other than saving full mailbox data, users can also save selective Outlook 365 emails by using this software. It works well for all Outlook 365 subscription plans and compatible with all Windows OS. For a secure and smooth export of emails, choose this utility.
Steps to Save Emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive
- Download and run the software on any Windows OS.
- Now, choose Office 365 and enter the login credentials of your Office 365 account.
- Then, enable specific folders that you want to save.
- Choose any file saving option.
- Thereafter, enter a destination path for saving the output.
- Finally, click on the backup tab to start the process to save emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive.
Method 2: Download Outlook 365 Emails Locally by Saving Emails in PST Format
It is a standard manual approach that works with the installation of Outlook on your computer. With this strategy, you can save emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive as a PST file. Adhere to the guidelines.
- Firstly, configure your Outlook 365 account in Outlook.
- From that point forward, hit on File>> Open and Export>> Import and Export.
- Choose Export to a File>> Outlook data file (.pst) alternatives in Import and Export Wizard.
- Then, Pick the ideal email folder from Outlook 365 to save the messages in PST format. If necessary, enable the Include subfolders box.
- Set up a target saving path inside the hard drive on the following page by tapping on Browse.
- Lastly, hit on the Finish tab with the saving process.
Impediments: If you opt for this choice to save Outlook 365 emails to hard drive, you can’t get to it without Outlook establishment. It empowers you to peruse messages at one spot just, not whenever, anyplace.
Method 3: Save Outlook 365 Emails to HTML File
You can likewise save messages from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive by saving in HTML file format. Follow these guidelines but before that read this note
Impediments: One of the greatest limits of the above manual technique is that you need to go through 5 stages for a message. This technique is simply pertinent to certain messages. It is time taking and energy-devouring process. What’s more, a major NO to bulk save emails from Outlook 365 to Hard Drive.
- Firstly, sign in to the Outlook 365 account.
- Then, choose and open the Outlook 365 mailbox. At that point, pick the message to view.
- Thereafter, hit on the File>>Save As option and a box will show up.
- Now, choose the destination location. Simultaneously, add a name for the document and choose HTML as the Save as Type.
- Snap-on the Save button to complete the saving process. You need to rehash any remaining messages.
Can I save only inbox Outlook 365 messages to hard drive with attachments?
Yes, you can save any email folder from Outlook 365 account to hard drive.
Does the software permits bulk save emails from Outlook 365 to hard drive with attachments?
Yes, it allows to bulk save Outlook 365 messages to hard drive with attachments.
Is it compatible with all versions of Windows OS?
Yes, it supports all editions of Microsoft Windows OS.
In this blog, we have explained how to save emails from Outlook 365 to hard. We have described both manual and automated methods for the same. We suggest you choose the automated method because it will not lead to data loss. Also, the application is free from any bugs or errors. Now, try the free demo version to save the top 25 data items from Outlook 365 to local hard drive. In order to remove file limitations, please buy the license keys of the product.