How to Export All Office 365 Data Without eDiscovery Tool?
But, the main problem arises when administrators install the eDiscovery Export tool and run it. They experience one of the following issues :
- The application tries to establish a connection but, it suddenly crashes without any error. This usually happens while using Windows Internet Explorer 9.0 or above editions.
- ‘Cannot Download the application’ – This error message occurs when a user is operating a third-party browser during the procedure.
- eDiscovery Export Tool also shows an error message i.e., Cannot Start Application. Because of its technicality, many users don’t prefer to use export Office 365 mailboxes to PST using eDiscovery.
Expert Solution to Export Office 365 Data
There are several individuals who raise the above-mentioned kinds of questions for the manual tricks. Considering the increase in issues faced by administrators, we are here with a complete remedy to export Office 365 users’ data. The solution demands a utility, named Microsoft Office 365 Backup Software.
Now finally you are going to learn about a simplified method to export all Office 365 data. This approach does not demand any PowerShell commands be executed. It is an easy, simple, and effortless method to export mailboxes from the Exchange Online account.
This software is a complete solution to attempt the collective export data from MS Office 365 tenant to multiple generic formats *.eml, *.mbox, *.pst, *.csv, *.pdf, *.doc, *.mht, etc.. It keeps users far away from technical issues that they face while downloading Office 365 mailboxes locally. Also, customers can use this solution to export all licensed users of Office 365 without going through any error phase.
How to Export All Microsoft 365 Data?
Ensure that you had impersonated users of your Exchange Online administrator account. These users need to be the ones whose mailboxes are to be downloaded via the recommended toolkit.
- Launch the above-mentioned software on your Windows and Mac Computer.
- After that, fill O365 account credentials in specific fields and hit on the Login button.
- Select Microsoft Office 365 data folders (email, contact, calendar) from software GUI that you want to export.
- Thereafter, choose a saving option from the drop-down menu according to your choice.
- Select required filter options if you want to export O365 data by specific date range / email addresses.
- Browse a destination path and hit on the Backup button to start the process.
- Please wait for a while exporting Office 365 user data in selected file extension.
Some Eye-catching Features of Utility
- This application is specially developed on purpose to export all Office 365 data. Using this utility, you can export emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. together with complete embedded as well as inserted items.
- It is an all-in-one toolkit that permits to export Office 365 user data in multiple standard email formats / document formats / email clients / email services and online cloud services.
- The tool comes with advanced email filters that are much helpful in exporting filtered data. You can choose filters like export O365 data between dates, select specific email addresses, email subject, etc.
- It is a fully automatic solution to Windows and Mac OS users. This application asks only Microsoft 365 account login details i.e., Email Address or Password for completion of the task.
Time to Resolve Some FAQs
Before using the solution, there are several questions that roam around in a person’s mind. People do ask different queries with the intention of getting a satisfactory answer. Therefore, we are listed down some of the frequent FAQs, which are raised by users when they came to know about this solution.
Q 1 – Is there any requirement of PowerShell commands to export all mailboxes from the O365 tenant?
A – No, our recommended solution does not require any PowerShell commands to export all Office 365 data. It is a simplified method to attempt the entire task in a few clicks.
Q 2 – Can I use this solution to export a list of licensed Office 365 users to a CSV file?
A – Yes, you can use Office 365 export tool to export all licensed users of Office 365 in CSV format.
Q 3 – Is it possible to export Office 365 user data without using eDiscovery on Windows 11 Computer?
A – Yes, don’t worry this application is well-suitable with all latest as well as previous Windows OS i.e., Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc. Even, there is no need to use eDiscovery for finishing the task.
Let’s Sum Up
Users from different corners of the world search for a solution to export all Office 365 data in few clicks. The manual approach for this is like a nightmare because it surrounds by lots of issues within it. Now no more to worry! We are here with an automated method to export all licensed users of Office 365.
It saves lots of time while downloading bulk amounts of data from Exchange Online tenant. And does not demand much technical knowledge to work with it. A person will definitely experience a smooth method to export data from the Exchange Online tenant if they opt for Office 365 export tool.