How to Export All Office 365 Data Without eDiscovery Tool?
Consider a scenario where administrators generate an eDiscovery mailbox search in the Microsoft EAC online to export all Office 365 data. They get ready to export Office 365 mailbox to PST format from the search result. An individual simply clicks on the ‘Export to a PST file’ link and then; is prompted to install the eDiscovery Export tool.
If you are facing an issue with eDiscovery Export Tool and are unable to export Office 365 data, then this blog is for you. Here, you will come to know about the errors that might be causing issues with your eDiscovery Export Tool. In addition, the blog will also let you know how to export all Microsoft 365 data without the eDiscovery method.
Similar Solution: Know How Convert Office 365 Email to PDF
eDiscovery Method Errors
Sometimes when administrators install the eDiscovery Export tool and run it, they experience one of the following issues:
- The application tries to establish a connection but, it suddenly crashes without any error. This usually happens while using Windows Internet Explorer 9.0 or above editions.
- “Cannot Download the application” – This error message occurs when a user is operating a third-party browser during the procedure.
- eDiscovery Export Tool also shows an error message i.e., Cannot Start Application. Because of its technicality, many users do not prefer to use the eDiscovery method to export Office 365 data.
- Sometimes users are about to export all Microsoft 365 data but they forget to copy the eDiscovery’s unique export key. Hence, they cannot export O365 data.
Expert Solution to Export Office 365 Data
There are several individuals who raise the above-mentioned kinds of questions and problems they face while attempting the manual tricks. Considering the increase in issues faced by administrators, we here introduce a complete solution to export Office 365 users’ data. The solution demands a utility, named Microsoft Office 365 Backup Tool.
Now finally you are going to learn about a simplified method to export all Office 365 data. This approach does not demand any PowerShell commands be executed. It is an easy, simple, and effortless method to export Microsoft 365 data.
This software is a complete solution to attempt the collective export of all Microsoft 365 data to multiple generic formats like *.eml, *.mbox, *.pst, *.csv, *.pdf, *.doc, *.mht, etc. It keeps users away from technical issues that they face while trying to download Office 365 emails. Customers can also use this solution to export all licensed users of Office 365 without going through any error phase.
How to Export All Microsoft 365 Data?
- Start Office 365 Data Export Tool on your pc.
- Enter your Microsoft 365 account credentials.
- Select specific Office 365 folders in the software GUI.
- Pick a saving option from various file extensions.
- Browse the destination path and export all O365 data.
You can follow the above-mentioned 5 steps to export all Microsoft 365 data. If you wish to circumstantially know all steps then we are also explaining this process in detail including real-time screenshots and video.
Ensure that you had impersonated users of your Exchange Online administrator account. These users need to be the ones whose mailboxes are to be downloaded via the recommended toolkit.
- Launch the above-mentioned software on your Windows and Mac computers. After that, fill O365 account credentials in specific fields and hit the Login button.
- Thereafter, select Microsoft Office 365 data folders from the software GUI that you want to export.
- Next, choose a saving option from the drop-down menu according to your choice.
- Select the required filter options if you want to export all O365 data by specific date range/addresses/subjects.
- Browse a destination path to store exported Office 365 data. However, if you don’t want to choose the destination folder then the software will automatically save the resultant data on the Desktop.
- After that, hit the Backup button to start the process of exporting Microsoft 365 data into selected file extension. Please wait for a while for the Office 365 data to get exported in the selected file extension.
- After completion of the task, get the exported data from the selected destination location.
Some Noteworthy Features of Software
Export All O365 Data: This application is specially developed to export all Office 365 data. Using this utility, you can export emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, etc. together with complete embedded as well as inserted items.
Multiple Export Options: It is an all-in-one toolkit that permits to export Office 365 data in multiple standard formats/mail clients/mail services and online cloud services.
Advance Filters: The tool comes with advanced filters that are much helpful in exporting filtered data. You can choose filters like export O365 data between dates, select specific mail addresses, and subjects.
Fully Automated: It is a fully automatic solution for Windows and Mac OS users. This application asks only Microsoft 365 account login details i.e., Mail Address or Password for completion of the task.
Creates Log Report: After completing the process to export all O365 data. The tool creates a SavingLog.txt file that has information about the exported data such as Export Format, Export Destination Path, Counting of Exported Items, Export Date, etc.
Export Selected Data: Users can preview their Office 365 data folders in the File Explorer view of the software panel. This enables them to check only the required folders that they need to migrate, instead of all the data.
Time to Resolve Some FAQs
Before using the solution, there are several questions that arise in a person’s mind. People do ask different queries with the intention of getting a satisfactory answer. Therefore, here we have listed some of the most common queries raised by users when they came to know about this solution.
Q 1: Is there any requirement for PowerShell commands to export all mailboxes from the O365 tenant?
A: No, our recommended solution does not require any PowerShell commands to export all Office 365 data. It is a simplified method to attempt the entire task in a few clicks.
Q 2: Is it possible to export Office 365 data without using eDiscovery on Windows 11 Computer?
A: Yes, don’t worry this application is well-suitable with all the latest as well as previous Windows OS i.e., Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Windows Server 2019, 2016, 2012, 2008, 2003, etc. Even, there is no need to use eDiscovery for finishing the task.
Q 3: How to export Microsoft 365 data of only a specific financial year for my business?
A: Use the Advance Filter option and select the specific date range to backup Office 365 to local storage.
Let’s Sum Up
Users from different corners of the world search for a solution to export all Office 365 data in a few clicks. The manual approach for this is like a nightmare as it contains many issues and limitations. But now, you need not worry anymore! We are here with an automated method to export all Microsoft 365 data. It saves lots of time while exporting bulk O365 data and does not demand much technical knowledge to work with it.