How to Remove Duplicate Emails in Hotmail Accounts?
Do you still use @hotmail email accounts and want to remove duplicate emails in Hotmail? If yes, then keep continuing reading this blog post. This write-up explains the complete knowledge to delete duplicate emails in Hotmail accounts.
Hotmail was founded in 1996 and later Microsoft acquired it in 1997. After several years of operation, Microsoft replaced Hotmail with Outlook.com in 2012. But now some of the users still have active @hotmail email addresses.
Recently one of our respective clients connected with us, who was looking for a professional solution to remove duplicate Hotmail users. We are sharing his doubts with you.
User’s Concern to Delete Duplicate Emails from Hotmail
I am the owner of a digital marketing company since 1996. Here some of my team members still use Hotmail, MSN Hotmail, and Windows Live Hotmail email accounts for communication purposes. We are also glad to use Hotmail accounts having @hotmail email addresses because these accounts became unique now.
Some Hotmail email accounts have clutter due to duplicate emails. Even some of my email accounts are near to full so I am looking for the best technique to remove duplicate emails in Hotmail. Now I am looking for a Hotmail Duplicate Email Remover but am unable to find any solution. Please resolve my problem on a priority base.
– Emmanuel Jones, England
Recommended: Export Office 365 Emails to PST Format
Try Hotmail Duplicate Email Remover Tool
BitRecover software company develop solutions according to the need of users. Recently we have launched all-in-one software named Email Duplicate Remover Tool. This software has a separate option for erasing duplicate Hotmail emails. The utility offers various filter options to delete duplicate emails in Hotmail.
Hotmail Email Duplicate Remover comes with a free trial version that allows you to check the first 20 emails from each Hotmail folder and erase duplicates. This is beneficial to users because they can check the software’s working process before license activation.
How to Delete Duplicate Emails in Hotmail?
- Launch Hotmail Duplicate Email Remover and choose Hotmail from available email sources.
- Fill Hotmail account credentials and press the Login button.
- You can also use Advance Settings for using batch mode and proxy settings.
- Thereafter, the software will start adding Hotmail folders in the software GUI.
- Now use near checkboxes to choose specific email folders for erasing email duplicates.
- Use advance filter options to remove duplicate emails in your Hotmail account.
- Afterward, click the Remove >> Yes button for your confirmation.
- The process to remove duplicate emails in Hotmail folders is beginning.
- Hotmail duplicate emails are deleted and moved successfully to the Duplicates Found folder.
- It also creates and opens a log report file that has information about removed duplicate emails.
- Sign In to your Hotmail account and see all duplicate messages under the Duplicates Found folder.
- Right-click on the Duplicates Found folder and Delete Folder if you want to free up Hotmail quota space.
Some Benefits of Software
- This software permits to delete duplicate emails from Hotmail, MSN Hotmail, and Windows Live Hotmail accounts.
- Remove duplicate emails in Hotmail by date range, email address, subject, exclude specific folders, and has specific words.
- It allows to deletion of duplicate emails in Hotmail based on From, To, CC, BCC, Subject, Body, Time, and Attachments fields.
- Hotmail Email Duplicate Remover moves all duplicate messages by creating a new folder named Duplicates Found.
- Erase duplicate emails in Hotmail inbox, sent, deleted items, and all folders. Even you can choose specific folders accordingly.
- The tool generates a log report file that has details about duplicate emails and erased emails.
- The batch mode option allows to add CSV file having multiple Hotmail account credentials for batch Hotmail accounts duplicate email removal.
Read Similar: Remove Duplicate Emails from Gmail Account
How to Remove Duplicate Emails in Hotmail Manually?
- Login to your Hotmail email account.
- Enter a specific word related to duplicate emails in the search box.
- Specific words will be highlighted and you can see all related emails.
- Open emails one by one and check particular email is a duplicate or not.
- Hit the Delete icon to move duplicate emails under Deleted Items.
- Use Deleted Items checkbox for selecting all duplicate email messages.
- Thereafter, click the Empty Folder option to delete all conversations.
- Now press the Ok button to confirm “Do you want to permanently delete the selected conversations?”
Manual Method Limitations
- You will need to analyze and check for duplicate emails one by one.
- This is difficult to find duplicate Hotmail emails in the whole database.
- Only one search term works at a time without 100% accuracy.
- You may permanently delete Hotmail emails that are not duplicates.
Read Similar: Easy Way to Remove Duplicate Emails from Office 365
Commonly Asked Questions
Ques 1: How do I stop duplicate emails in Hotmail?
Ans: Keep these things in mind if you want to avoid duplicates in Hotmail:
- Do not import emails in the Hotmail account from another account that has duplicate clutter.
- Identify and unsubscribe email addresses that continuously send spam emails.
- Timely analyze and delete junk emails from your Hotmail email account.
- Do not synchronize or use the same Hotmail account with multiple programs and devices.
- Use email configuration and rules settings in the correct way to avoid duplicity in Hotmail.
Ques 2: Can I erase duplicate emails in Hotmail inbox folder?
Ans: Yes, the software allows you to check or uncheck specific Hotmail folders for erasing duplicate messages.
Ques 3: Can I use your software on Windows 11 OS Computer?
Ans: Yes, Hotmail Duplicate Email Remover Tool is compatible with the latest Windows 11 and other all previous versions.
Just download the suggested software to remove duplicate emails in Hotmail account. We have also explained details to delete duplicate Hotmail emails manually. If you are a professional user then go with a professional solution and home-based users can try to erase duplicates manually.