How to Permanently Delete Emails from Hotmail Account ?
“I was away from my Hotmail account for a long time. Today, when I signup, saw more than 10,000 emails. Can someone tell me how to permanently delete emails from Hotmail? What is the easiest way I can mass delete emails from Hotmail inbox? Mention please.”
Welcome to the ultimate guide to permanently remove emails from Hotmail.com account. Here, we will let you know how you can permanently remove unnecessary emails from your Hotmail account. So, let’s get started.
Why Do Users Remove Emails from Hotmail.com?
- Hotmail is an out of dated cloud-based email service, therefore currently, users don’t prefer to use it.
- As Hotmail.com is an old email service that was launched in 1995. Hence, this is the possibility of overflowing unnecessary emails.
- Hotmail is running slow because of the heavy amount of data therefore; users want to increase its performance by erasing some Hotmail.com emails.
- Several users want to backup Hotmail folders for future use. But before completing the task they want to remove unnecessary emails from Hotmail.
I am using a Hotmail.com email account since 2005 and now it has more than 90K email messages. Therefore, when I login to Hotmail.com account, it shows a blank screen sometimes. But after some time, it shows all available emails under Hotmail account but it works slowly compared to other email services. Then, I discussed my problem with my friend, he suggested to delete hotmail.com email to free up some quota space. Is there any solution available to erase Hotmail emails between specific dates?
Delete Hotmail.com Email Messages Manually
1) To Erase Hotmail Emails One by One
- Login to your Hotmail account using account credentials.
- Choose the Hotmail message that you wish to erase.
- After that, click on the Delete button to continue.
- Repeat the same operation for deleting Hotmail emails one by one.
2) To Remove Hotmail Folder with Unlimited Emails
- Login to your Hotmail account.
- Click on the folder that you want to delete.
- Right-click on the folder and choose Empty Folder.
- Thereafter, press Delete All button.
Limitations of Manual Method
- If you delete Hotmail emails one by one then, it will take a lot of time. Therefore, this is not for professional use.
- Actually, the manual method doesn’t delete Hotmail emails permanently it only moves emails under deleted item folder.
- Even if you delete Hotmail email folder then it doesn’t give any option to erase only selective emails.
- If you want to empty some Hotmail email quota space then you need to delete Hotmail folder two times i.e., first from the route and after that from Deleted Items.
Fastest Solution to Delete Hotmail Emails Permanently
BitRecover Email Easer Software is a powerful solution designed by top engineers. It is one of the best solutions currently available to delete emails from Hotmail mailboxes permanently. The professional software provides users with a direct option to delete all unnecessary emails from Hotmail accounts. With advanced filter settings, users can filter and classify only unwanted emails. The utility was designed with a very user-friendly and simplified working interface. You can understand the entire working process through the following simple steps.
How to Delete Hotmail Emails from All Devices – Steps
- Now, select Hotmail from the list of email sources in the software panel. Then, enter the login credentials and press the Login button.
- After that, the tool will start receiving all emails from your Hotmail account. Check the desired mailbox of the Hotmail account you want to delete.
- Users can also check the filter options to delete specific emails from a Hotmail account.
- Finally, click the Delete button to remove Hotmail emails forever.
- Hotmail Email Eraser will give a warning message stating that it cannot recover once the email is deleted. Please click the Yes button to continue permanently delete emails from Hotmail.
- Hotmail Email Remover will start deleting all emails in the Hotmail account. You will receive a confirmation message that the task completed.
From the above steps, you can quickly analyze the overall working of the software is effortless. It is one of the most comfortable solutions to delete emails from Hotmail inbox and many other mailboxes.
Note That: After deleting Hotmail emails permanently, you can’t restore them again. Therefore, this is advisable to use BitRecover Outlook.com Backup Wizard. This mentioned software is well suitable to store Hotmail email messages in multiple commonly used file extensions.
Hotmail Email Eraser Valuable Features
- It allows users to select only the necessary items to permanently delete from Hotmail.
- The software has the capability to delete multiple Hotmail accounts emails make it suitable for organizations and projects.
- Users have the freedom to mass delete emails from Hotmail account and save time and energy.
- Take the help of the advanced filters to delete old Hotmail emails within the Date Range.
- The utility can erase any Hotmail mailbox folders, such as inbox, drafts, deleted emails, etc.
- It is 100% secure software that deletes thousands of Hotmail messages in batch mode.
See What Frequently Asked by Users
Q 1 – I am facing a lot of trouble and cannot receive emails from Hotmail because my account is full. Please let me a workable solution in my case?
A – The best solution to permanently delete emails from Hotmail accounts is Hotmail Email Remover. It has many advanced modes to mass delete Hotmail messages such as batch mode, filter option, and many more.
Q 2 – How can you permanently delete emails from Hotmail without much time?
A – By using the automatic solution, we can quickly delete all Hotmail emails at the same time.
Q 3 – Does the software support Windows 8 computers to bulk delete emails from Hotmail accounts?
Ans. Yes, it is compatible with all Windows and Mac OS versions (including Windows 8 computers) to permanently delete Hotmail emails with attachments.
In the above guide, we discussed an excellent solution to delete Hotmail emails permanently with attachments. It supports deleting Hotmail mailboxes in batch mode to save time and effort. The best part of this utility is that it will only remove specific Hotmail emails.