How to Delete Mail from IMAP Server to Free Up Space?
Are you guys looking for the solution of How to delete emails from IMAP server? If yes, then you guys are in right place. This is the common query of many users. In this blog, we will explain about the perfect solution to this query. It can be solved with the help of an automated solution. By using IMAP Email Eraser, users can easily accomplish this task.
Everyone has a question that how to remove emails from IMAP server permanently? For example, when an email message contains some sensitive information detail of user and user wants to free space in it then, it’s possible that user would not want others to see those emails in Trash. Users will always want to remove them for privacy purposes and free space.
How to delete emails from IMAP server permanently?
To free up space every user wants to delete the emails from IMAP server permanently. Because when we delete emails from the inbox folder, that message was not removed permanently. Users can still find that mail in the deleted items folder.
If users want to erase the emails from IMAP server permanently, then they have to again delete those mails from the deleted item folder.
Techniques of delete mail from IMAP server
This process can be done with the following two ways:
- With the help of Manual Technique
- By using Automated Solution
Method 1: Remove emails from IMAP server using Manual Method
- To remove IMAP server emails permanently, open an email conversation, and click the message option.
- After that, user has to select the items that user wants to delete.
- A warning will pop up to confirm delete or cancel the action. Click on delete permanently.
- Thereafter, open the deleted items folder.
- Then, deleted messages get moved to a trash folder and user have to delete that again to permanently remove them.
Limitations of using Manual Technique
There are certain limitations of using this Manual approach to accomplish this task.
- If users will use this method then, users have to spend a lot of time here.
- This method is quite lengthy and time-consuming.
- Users will not be able to delete bulk emails at a single time.
- By using this manual method users have to repeat the process of deleting emails again and again.
Therefore, using manual method is not a good option for users. As it will not provide the best solution to its users. It is time-taking as well as not a good solution. If user’s have to delete one or two emails then a manual process is a good option. But if users have to delete multiple emails from IMAP server then the manual method is not suitable.
Method 2: Delete IMAP emails from server using automated approach
Above mention, method is not suitable for users. Therefore, using an automated solution to accomplish the process is best solution. Using this solution will save a lot of time of users. Email Eraser is best-suited application for users. This application quickly deletes all emails. This application provides option to bulk delete emails at one time to save energy and increase productivity. The tool also provides highly advance filters to delete old emails by date range, subject, sender, attachments, etc.
How to remove emails from IMAP server – Complete stepwise process
Follow some simple steps to complete the procedure without any hassle:
- First, install and run IMAP Email Eraser software on the system.
- The software will show the list of email sources in the user interface. Select IMAP from the source list.
- After that, enter IMAP account email credentials such as Email id and password.
- This software also provides option to erase batch email accounts. To do this, just enable “Use batch mode”.
- After that, click on the Login button at the user interface.
- The software will start fetching all mailboxes from the selected email account.
- Then select desired mailboxes from email account from which users wish to delete all email messages.
- Select advance filter options according to your need.
- Finally, hit on the delete button to delete emails from IMAP server. Users can see the live deleting process of emails on the screen.
- After completion, a pop–up box will appear on the screen. Click on Ok.
IMAP Email Eraser – Fascinating Features
The fastest way to free up IMAP server email space
This utility permits users to clean up the ever-increasing IMAP server email folders. No matter how many emails do users IMAP account holds, this application will immediately free up email space.
Data filter for selective Email Deletion
If user is ready to delete selective email messages, then we have rounded up the best application. Tool allows email to only remove attachments, delete only attachments, delete old emails within a certain date range, delete emails permanently with a subject, delete emails from related addresses, etc.
Best software to remove IMAP emails permanently
The utility allows users to delete emails faster without opening them in one mouse click. Tool provides option to delete emails permanently from the mail account. By this users can reduce their stress level.
Here, in this blog we have described about delete IMAP emails from server permanently. Deleting emails is a bulky task but it is necessary as well. If user wants to free up space then, they have to delete unnecessary emails from the mail account. This software provides the simplest way of deleting emails from IMAP server.
Here we have discussed about both manual and professional methods. For convenience of user’s free trial version of the application is also available. In this user can delete 25 emails and after that users can purchase the software as well.
Frequently asked questions of users and their solutions
Que 1 – I want to delete emails by date range, is it possible in this application?
Ans – Yes, deleting emails by date range is possible in this software. Users can set the date range to delete emails of that time.
Que 2 – How do I permanently delete emails from IMAP server in bulk?
Ans – With the help of IMAP Email Eraser application, user can permanently delete emails from IMAP server in bulk without facing any issue.