How to Move Emails to Another Gmail Account with Complete Information?
Migrating multiple emails from one Gmail account should be a necessary feature for Google Mail. But, sadly there’s no such option. Though you can forward emails at once to other account, when you have bulk of email messages then it will not be a smart option.
So, here on this page, we are going to elaborate on some tips and tricks to move emails between Gmail accounts.
Read Also ~ How to Convert Gmail to PDF?
How to Move Emails Between Gmail Accounts – First Method
Download BitRecover Gmail Backup Wizard and install the product set up on your Windows Computer. Using this mentioned software computer users can easily move emails between Gmail accounts. The tool keeps all-important email items, components, attributes, folder structure, and all in original formatting. This application is capable for auto move emails in Gmail accounts.
1 – Start suggested software and enter Gmail account credentials in the specific fields and click on the Login button. The tool also supports batch mode so that users can easily transfer emails from multiple Gmail accounts to new another Gmail account.
2 – After that, you can see all Google Gmail email folders in the software panel. From here, users can select all or specific email folders to move i.e. Inbox, All Mail, Drafts, Important, Sent Mail, Spam, Starred, Trash, and user-specific folders.
3 – Thereafter, choose Gmail from the list of saving options. As you can see in the respective screenshot.
4 – Now enter Google Mail login details i.e. Email Address or Password and hit on the Backup button to continue.
5 – The process to move multiple emails to a folder in Gmail is running. Please wait for the message of completion.
6 – At last, login to your Gmail account for previewing another Gmail account data.
How to Move Emails from One Gmail Account to Another – Second Method
First of all, go to Google Takeout https://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout service official link. After that follow the step-by-step process to migrate Gmail account to another. Actually Takeout is a freeware service by Google that permits to download emails into MBOX mailbox file extension. So don’t be confused.
1 – Start Google Takeout and Deselect all items as, by default, all Google items seem selected.
2 – Now you need to check only the Mail option as shown in the respective screenshot. By selecting the Mail option messages and attachments in your Gmail account can be downloaded in the MBOX file extension.
3 – After that scroll to the bottom and hit on the Next step button.
4 – Thereafter, select a delivery method i.e. Send download link via email, Add to Drive, Add to Dropbox, Add to OneDrive, and Add to Box.
5 – Now select the relevant Frequency option according to the choice i.e. Export Once or Export every 2 months for 1 year.
6 – Choose Zip as a file type to continue.
7 – After that select a file size i.e. 1 GB, 2 GB, 4 GB, 10 GB, 50 GB, etc. Click on the Create export button.
8 – The export process is running, you can also see the message. This process can take a long time (possibly hours or days) to complete. You’ll receive an email when your export is done.
After that, you will receive an email with a download link. Users can download emails in the Zip file and they can extract the Zip file to get emails in MBOX format. Now I would like to suggest BitRecover MBOX to Gmail Wizard for finishing the task.
Software Working Guide to Migrate Gmail Account to Another
1 – Start the recommended software and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders for uploading Google Takeout MBOX files.
2 – After that, check or uncheck MBOX files from the software interface and hit on the Next button to continue.
3 – Now fill Gmail account credentials i.e. Email Address or Password and click on the Convert button.
4 – The process to move emails in Gmail account is running. Please wait for a while.
5 – Login to your Gmail account for previewing the imported another Gmail account data.
After reading this specific blog post, all these types of problems will be solved.
- How to transfer emails from one Gmail account to another?
- How do you move multiple emails to a folder in Gmail?
- Can I move emails from one Gmail account to another?
- What is the best technique for migrating emails from one Gmail account to another?
- How to transfer emails between Gmail accounts?
- How to switch between email accounts in Gmail service?
- How to to migrate Gmail account to another?
Why Do Users Switch Between Email Accounts in Gmail ?
Several users search their queries like “How to Move Emails in Gmail Account” in the search engines. Because of their personal and business-related needs. Here I am explaining a few reasons to move emails from one Gmail account to another.
- Some users want to merge their multiple Gmail accounts so that they can easily read multiple Gmail accounts emails into a single account.
- Sometimes users want to move emails to new Gmail account so that they can combine their old Gmail account emails with new Gmail account.
- Many users want to move emails from one Gmail account to another because they don’t want to manage multiple Gmail credentials. After that users can access multiple Gmail accounts using single account credentials.
- Several business users want to move emails between Gmail accounts for completing the business requirements. For example, company management wants to combine two or more employee’s Gmail accounts into one admin account.
Benefits of Mentioned Techniques
- Users can move emails between multiple Gmail accounts according to their choice.
- It permits to migrate Gmail account to another by selecting specific email folders.
- These mentioned tools preserve email attachments, components, and items during completion of the task.
- It is a 100% verified professional technique to move emails to another Gmail account.
I hope after reading this blog post all “How to move emails between Gmail accounts” related queries will be solved. If you are also facing the same issue then you can use any mentioned technique according to your choice. Both mentioned tools are available with a free demo edition so that users can evaluate them before purchasing the license keys. If you have any other issue then you can feel free to contact the BitRecover supports team.