How to Migrate G Suite Emails to Gmail Account?
Do you want to migrate emails from G Suite to Gmail for account cost reasons? Here, in this blog, we are going to explain the complete procedure to downgrade Google Workspace to Gmail account with attachments. Both G Suite and Gmail accounts are cloud-based services provided by Google, but they differ in many ways. The main difference that exists between the Gmail and G Suite accounts is the account cost.
Gmail is a free service, and G Suite is a paid one. The Gmail account is mainly used by normal users to manage their personal data. On the other hand, G Suite/ Google Apps is the business account used mostly by large organizations. Also, G Suite includes different plans like Basic, Business, and Enterprise. The organization selects the plan according to its requirements.
“I am looking for a solution on how to convert a G Suite account to Gmail account. I purchased G Suite some time ago, but I don’t need Google Workspace (G Suite) anymore, I want to transfer my G Suite data to a personal Gmail account. Could you please recommend an expert solution to finish the procedure?”
Why Do Users Wish to Migrate Emails from G Suite to Gmail?
The following are some reasons why users prefer to migrate their emails from G Suite to Gmail:
- Cost: Gmail is a free cloud service provided by Google, which means users do not need to pay any type of cost for accessing its services. The Google Workspace, however, is based on different subscription plans. Hence, the user needs to pay the cost according to the plan they choose.
- Email Address: In Gmail, all email addresses ends with “@gmail.com”. But in G Suite, the organization/user can customize their email address according to their needs. Example: [email protected]
- Feature: The features and services offered by Gmail are equally available to all users. But in the Google Workspace account, the features and services offered differ according to the subscribed service plan.
- Control over the Account: For Gmail, there is no admin feature, which means each user is fully free to use his account. But in G Suite, the user accounts are created and the acceptability is controlled by the admin account.
- Cloud Storage: G Suite offers more storage when compared to Gmail. When considering email storage, Gmail provides 15GB while G Suite Basic provides 30GB.
Here, we have only provided a comparison between basic features. There are a lot more features/services in which they are different.
Steps to Downgrade Google Workspace to Gmail:
- Run Google Workspace Migration Tool on your PC.
- Enter Google Workspace (G Suite) credentials.
- Select specific G Suite folders from software GUI.
- Select Gmail as the saving option and enter your credentials.
- Click the Backup button to start the migration process.
Professional Solution to Migrate G Suite Account to Gmail
There is no direct way to convert your G Suite account to Google account. Transferring Google Workspace data to Gmail manually is a complicated task as manual procedures are very lengthy and time-consuming.
BitRecover G Suite backup Wizard i is the most reliable solution that supports direct migration from G Suite to Gmail with full data security. Data migration is almost a necessity for every person. The tool helps to transfer data from G Suite to Gmail easily without any concern about data loss or the security of data.
Complete Steps for Migration
Follow these simple steps to move your email data from Google Workspace to Gmail account with the help of Gmail converter tool.
- Download and install G Suite email backup software that has a separate option to transfer G Suite to Gmail account.
- Enter your Google Workspace (G Suite) email account credentials and click the Login button to continue.
- After that, select Google Workspace email folders from the software interface. Also, select Gmail from the list of saving options.
- The tool offers multiple advanced filter options to migrate selected emails from Google Workspace to Gmail.
- Fill Gmail account login details in specific fields and click the Backup button to continue.
- Google Workspace G Suite to Gmail migration process is running. Please wait for a while.
- After completion of the task, login to your Gmail account to preview the imported Google Workspace email folder.
Unique Features and Benefits of Google Workspace to Gmail Migration Tool
- Instant G Suite Data Transfer: The tool allows us to directly migrate emails from G Suite to Gmail. It helps with the instant downgrade Google G Suite to Gmail.
- Folder Structure Management: While migrating data from G Suite to Gmail, the tool helps to preserve the folder structure. It maintains the structure of all folders and subfolders in Gmail as same as that of G Suite.
- Supports Multiple Languages: The tool makes software installation easier by supporting multiple languages such as English, French, Deutsch, Italiano, and Dutch. It helps users from different countries to complete the installation without any confusion.
- Management of Email Attachments: Even after the migration, all the attachments of G Suite emails are maintained as it was in Gmail. This means that all email attachments are moved to their original format without any errors.
- No Size Limitation for Email Migration: The tool supports G Suite to Gmail migration with no file size restrictions.
- Live Migration Progress Status: The tool provides the live migration progress status of the migration process. Users can easily track the migrated data with the converted data count.
- Simple to Operate: Users can easily import the Google Workspace emails into the software panel by entering account credentials. Thereafter, it asks for output Google account login details to complete the Google Workspace to Gmail migration process.
Most users search for a safe and secure solution to migrate from G Suite to Gmail. In this blog, we have explained the complete solution to transfer from Google workspace to Gmail. A free trial edition of the application is also available, which allow users to import 25 emails to Gmail account. Users can purchase the software to avail its full functionalities. We hope that after reading this blog, users are not left with any queries or confusions regarding migration from G Suite to Gmail account.