How to Transfer & Export Excel (XLS / XLSX) Spreadsheet Contacts to iPhone / iCloud ?
Query: I want to import excel contacts to iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s, 7 plus and X. As I know that XLS / XLSX export its data in iCloud+ account and vCard file is supported iPhone. But, I do not know the exact procedure to transfer excel spreadsheet to iPhone contacts. So, how can I export my Excel address book to required format ?
Solution: There are 3 simple steps for importing excel contacts to iPhone. First you have to Download BitRecover Excel to vCard converter Tool after that follow the steps as given below.
Free Demo: The Excel to iPhone converter software which allows users to export only the first 10 items from each folder as a TRAIL Edition. User can purchase the full licensed version and then activate this application to enjoy unlimited migration of Excel contacts sheet to iCloud+ account.
This guide includes three phases that includes:
#Step1: Process to Export Excel Spreadsheet to VCF File Format
- Launch and Run the software to import Excel contacts to iPhone in your system.
- Select the XLS, XLSX spreadsheet to transfer contacts from Excel sheet to iPhone. The Excel contacts to iPhone converter give many different options.
- While using the program, you can optimize the Contact Fields Mapping. The fields include Name, Address, Birthday, or many more. can be easily mapped between Excel or vCard fields.
- Now, choose the Destination Path for saving the resultant data file.
- The software to import excel contacts to iPhone gives many vCard encoding options. Take the required encoding option. Once you select all the required fields, hit on the Convert.
- Within some time the process to import contacts from Excel to iPhone account will be completed. The tool will automatically open the converted file to the chosen location.
Now you will get the desired file to import Excel contacts to iPhone / iCloud. After this, you can easily transfer the converted file into iPhone Contacts through a quick manual procedure.
Transfer vCard Contacts List into iCloud Account
Now the users need to import the saved vCard files into iCloud+, which can be easily copied to the iPhone device.
- First, you have to open the www.icloud.com in your browser
- Now you will be asked to log in with your Apple ID and PW, add the details to access your iCloud+ account
- Now you will get the following screen, from the available menu options, hit on the Contacts
- In the bottom left corner, you will get a gear icon, click on it and in the available options click on Import vCard
- Select the VCF file of your machine and then press on the Open
- Now, the process of importing vCard to iCloud will start automatically
- After contacts are successfully added to the iCloud+ account, you can easily verify them
Import Excel Contacts to iPhone
Once the contacts are added to the iCloud account, it is automatically synchronized with your iPhone device if you have already added the same iCloud+ account on your device. To verify if contacts from iCloud to iPhone are transferred correctly, check the contacts on your iPhone device.
Here when the contacts get copied from your iCloud into iPhone X, 8, 7 Plus, 6s, 5s, 4s device then users can open the contacts and check the details stored in it. Excel to iPhone converter tool is an effective application to migrate all contacts from Excel XLS / XLSX spreadsheet into iPhone device.
Advanced Features of Excel Contacts to iPhone Converter
The requirement may compel you to search how to import contacts from Excel to iPhone. One of the best or easiest solutions for transferring contacts from Excel to iCloud+. In addition, the graphics interface of this software is quite simple, and even a novice user can freely access Excel contacts on the iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s, 7 plus, and X without fear of losing data. Hence, it offers some unique services that make it different for others:
- The tool for importing contacts from Excel to iPhone has a function to assign the contact fields. It gives all the information automatically to Map the Excel fields with the vCard fields.
- The Excel Contacts to iCloud address book converter provides many vCard encoding options such as Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-7, UTF-32, etc.
- The utility offers you a provision to choose the storage location for the newly exported file. Therefore, here you can choose the destination path for the file imported from Excel to iCloud+ contacts.
- The software to transfer excel spreadsheet to iPhone contacts is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system, including the all latest ones.
- The utility to import excel contacts to iPhone allows you to convert Excel address book sheet to single or separate VCF files.
In this above-written article, we have discussed one of the most advanced toolkits that have the functionality to import Excel contacts to iPhone 4s, 5s, 6s, 7 plus and X with just a few easy clicks. The software is designed intelligently for technical and non-technical both users. The user can check the free DEMO version before investing the money on it. The tool also allows users to export contacts from Excel XLS / XLSX spreadsheet to iCloud+ contacts in bulk.