How to Import Contacts from Excel to iPhone without iTunes?
Several iPhone users want to import Excel contacts to iPhone devices using the easiest methods. Sometimes this task becomes most crucial as users store their crucial personal, business, and marketing contacts in Excel Workbook in XLS or XLSX file extension.
But there is no direct method available to import contacts from Excel to iPhone. However, you can perform multiple manual stages to complete this task. In this blog post, we are discussing the 2 proficient ways to import contacts from Excel to iPhone without iTunes. Stay tuned with us.
User’s Queries to Import Contacts from Excel to iPhone
I have recently purchased iPhone 14 Pro and want to import Excel contacts to iPhone without iTunes. But I am unable to perform this task due to a lack of knowledge. Can you please suggest to me, how can I import contacts from Excel to my iPhone using an easy method?
I have some marketing contacts stored in an Excel XLSX file extension. Now I want to transfer contacts from Excel Sheet to iPhone without using any software. Can you please suggest a manual technique to resolve my concern without having much technical knowledge?
Quick Steps to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone Free
- Open your XLSX contact file in Excel.
- Select Save As to convert Excel to CSV.
- Import converted CSV to Google contacts.
- Export Google contacts to vCard format.
- Import vCard contacts to iPhone using iCloud.
You need to complete these 5 simple steps to import Excel contacts to iPhone devices. If you are unable to understand these steps, then continue read this writeup and read these steps with brief information.
How to Transfer Contacts from Excel Sheet to iPhone Manually?
As there is no direct option available to import contacts from Excel file to iPhone, you need to follow and complete multiple phases to finish this task. We are explaining these all steps with actual screenshots so anyone can easily transfer contacts from Excel Spreadsheet to iPhone devices.
1 Phase: Save Excel Contacts to CSV Contacts
- Open your XLSX contacts using the MS Excel program.
- Select File >> Save As option.
- Choose CSV as a saving option from the drop-down.
- Browse the destination path and press the Save button.
- See Excel contacts converted to CSV format.
2 Phase: Import CSV File to Google Contacts
- Log in to your Google Mail account.
- Choose the Contacts option, by clicking on the 3-dot grid icon.
- Select the Import option to continue.
- Choose the Select File option as shown in the figure.
- Browse the CSV file and press the Open button.
- Thereafter, hit the Import button.
- Importing CSV contacts to Google contacts.
- See the message of completion as All done.
3 Phase: Export Google Contacts to vCard Format
- Log in to Google Contacts and choose the Export option.
- Choose vCard (for iOS Contacts) and press Export.
- Exporting Google Gmail contacts to vCard, please wait.
- Go to the destination path and get the resultant vCard.
4 Phase: Import vCard Contacts to iPhone Mobile
- Go to www.icloud.com as you can see.
- Enter account credentials to sign in.
- Choose the Contacts option to continue.
- Select the Gear icon and choose Import vCard.
- Browse the vCard file from your pc and press Open.
- Importing vCard contacts to iCloud contacts.
- See the process to import Excel contacts to iCloud.
- Now sync iCloud contacts with iPhone contacts, it’s done.
Note: After completing the above-mentioned 4 stages, anyone can import contacts from Excel to iPhone without iTunes effortlessly. If you think this is a lengthy process to perform, then you can also use an automated solution to complete this task.
Read Similar: Multiple Ways to Convert vCard Contacts to Excel
Software to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone Mobile
Download Excel Contacts to vCard Converter developed by BitRecover Software. This software can operate on all Windows and Mac OS. It even comes with a free demo version so users can easily evaluate it before upgrading. This is a single panel and easy-to-use software to transfer contacts from Excel to iPhone directly without completing multiple phases.
How to Import Contacts from Excel to an iPhone?
- Launch the software on your machine and choose the Select option for adding Excel XLSX contacts.
- Select the Save As option to set a specific destination path to store output data.
- Enable Save all contacts in a single VCF option to make a single vCard file.
- Now you can see contacts fields available in Excel Spreadsheet.
- Hit the Select button to choose the vCard fields.
- Select preferred contacts fields for the resultant vCard file.
- See contacts fields are mapped successfully.
- Choose vCard file encoding and press the Convert button.
- After completing the conversion process, get the resultant vCard file.
- Lastly, import the resultant vCard file to iCloud and sync it with iPhone devices as shown in above Phase 4.
Some Features of Suggested Software
The requirement may compel you to search how to import contacts from Excel to iPhone. One of the best or easiest solutions for transferring contacts from Excel to iCloud+. In addition, the graphics interface of this software is quite simple, and even a novice user can freely access Excel contacts on the iPhone 14, 13, 12, 11, 10, 8, 7, 6, 5, and previous models without fear of losing data. Hence, it offers some unique services that make it different from others:
- The tool for importing contacts from Excel to iPhone has a function to assign the contact fields. It gives all the information automatically to Map the Excel fields with the iPhone contacts fields.
- The Excel Contacts to iPhone converter provides many vCard encoding options such as Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-7, UTF-32, etc. You can use them according to the supported application.
- The utility offers you a provision to choose the storage location for the newly exported file. Therefore, here you can choose the destination path for the file imported from Excel to iPhone contacts.
- The software to transfer Excel spreadsheets to iPhone contacts is compatible with all versions of the Windows and Mac operating system, including the latest ones.
- The utility to import Excel contacts to iPhone allows you to create single or multiple iPhones-supported contact files.
Finally, in this above-written article, we have discussed the 2 best techniques to import Excel contacts to iPhone devices with just a few easy clicks. The software is designed intelligently for technical and non-technical both users. The user can check the free DEMO version before investing money in it. The tool also allows users to export contacts from Excel (XLS / XLSX) spreadsheets to iPhone contacts in bulk.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: How to import contacts from Excel to phone?
Ans: This article is all about importing contacts from Excel to iPhone mobile. If you are an Android user, then follow a few simple steps to import Excel contacts to your Android phone.
Ques 2: How do I transfer contacts from Excel spreadsheet to iPhone?
Ans: We have explained the 2 best ways to transfer contacts from Excel Workbook to iPhone. If you need other methods, then you can also use the iTunes application to perform this task.
Ques 3: Can I download your software on my MacBook?
Ans: Yes, you can download and install this software on all latest and previous Mac OS editions.
Read Similar: Complete Steps to Import Excel Contacts to Gmail