How to Export Contacts from Excel Sheet to Mac (Apple) Address Book ?
In this guide, I will explain an accurate process to resolve queries, for example, how to import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book. After seeing the confusion on this topic, I decided to provide a perfect guide for users so that demanding users can take assistance from it and easily access or export contacts from excel sheet into Apple address book.
This guide includes two phases to add or import Excel Contacts into Apple Mail that include:
Table of Content
Step 1: How to Convert Excel Contacts to vCard ?
Free Download Excel to vCard Converter Software
Free of Cost: BitRecover also provides the free DEMO version of the software, which is helpful for users to evaluate the functionality and working of the software. The Trail version of the toolkit allows users to move the first 10 Excel Contacts items to vCard Mac supported the format.
- Install and Run the tool to import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book.
- Select the Excel XLS / XLSX spreadsheet that you want to export in Apple contacts.
- Using excel to Apple mail contacts converter, you can set Contact Fields Mapping according to your requirement.
Important Note: The software auto Map the Excel and vCard fields. These fields include First Name, Last Name, Gender, Email Address, etc.
- Now, choose the Destination Path for saving the resulting VCF file to import contacts from excel sheet into Apple address book.
- In addition, it allows you to choose the vCard encoding. Select the vCard encoding as needed to import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book. Now, click Convert to export the list of excel to apple mail contacts.
Once you get the vCard file on your Windows PC, you can manually transfer the VCF from the Windows PC to Mac PC using a pen or external hard drive. Now, follow the below steps to manually import vCard to Mac. This way, you can easily import Excel contacts to Mac address book.
Step 2: How to Import VCF File to Mac Apple Address Book?
- In your Mac desktop, click on the “Mail” icon to open Apple Mail
- Now, Hit on the “Contacts” icon to open the Contact Address Book
- Click on “File” and in the drop-down menu select “Import option” to export contacts from excel to Mac address book
- Select the VCF file from desktop and click “Open” to import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book
- A pop-up window will appear asking you to click on the “Add” option
- Contacts are successfully imported into the Apple Address Book; you can scroll them to check the contact details shown in the right panel.
The process of importing contacts from excel to mac address book is accomplished. Now you can easily access all your contacts in the Apple mail that was previously stored in the Excel sheet.
Import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book – Quick Way
Special Feature: Map Excel and vCard Fields, by using this feature the user can easily mapping the contact fields. It gives all the information automatically to map Excel fields with vCard fields.
- Select required vCard Encoding: The BitRecover Excel to Mac contact converter offers many vCard encoding options such as Unicode, UTF-8, UTF-7, UTF-32, etc.
- Save Files to Desired Location Path: The utility provides you a provision to choose the location to save the newly exported file. Therefore, here you can choose the destination path for the file imported from Excel to Apple contacts.
- Support Windows Operating System: The software to import contacts from excel sheet into apple address book is compatible with all versions of Windows operating system, including the most recent ones.
- Create Separate or Single vCard Files: The utility for importing contacts from the Excel spreadsheet into Mac Mail allows you to convert Excel contacts to single or separate VCF files.
“After using this amazing excel to Mac Mail contacts converter tool, I can easily transfer or import multiple excel address book into Apple Mail contacts. It is a very reliable and efficient approach. Thanks to the development team for developing this all in one software. Great Performance!!”
“Before I came to know about BitRecover, I was unable to import contacts from excel sheet into Apple address book. Now using excel to Apple Mail contacts converter software, I am able to export contacts from excel to Mac address book easily. Thanks to this software for its magnificent performance.”
It is a very complicated task for the user to Import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book. Thus, the need arises for some specialist utility to carry out excel Contacts conversion into to Apple mail. To help all users, we have explained a simple and reliable way to perform this migration. One can follow the step-by-step process and then export contacts from excel sheet into apple address book without any hassle.