How to Import Contacts from Excel to Constant Contact?
This blog post explains the top 2 methods to import Excel contacts to Constant contacts with proper guidance. Let’s read this till the end and stay updated.
In the digital marketing and content creation age, many businesses and content creators thrive because of social media. And this social media increase has seen many digital marketing companies coming up to help businesses and content creators. If you are running a business or running a content creation channel successfully, you have a digital marketing company helping you.
As a business owner or a content creator, you must have a contact list of your customers or followers in an Excel sheet. Now everyone knows that Excel is a spreadsheet software developed by Microsoft, having calculation capabilities along with graphing tools, pivot tables, and much more. Among many digital marketing companies, Constant Contact is a notable name.
To wrap up this introduction, this blog post tells you how to import contacts from Excel to Constant Contacts. But before coming to the main point, let’s have a brief introduction about Constant Contact!
Read Similar: Steps to Import Excel Contacts to Mac Address Book
About Constant Contact
Constant Contact is an online marketing company headquartered in Massachusetts, USA. Founded in 1995, it deals in email automation, unlimited newsletter marketing, integration functions, and analytics, etc.
Now that we have an introduction to Constant Contact, let’s move ahead and discuss the solutions to move Excel contacts into your Constant Contact account.
Solutions to Import Excel Contacts to Constant Contact
You can move Excel contacts into your Constant Contact account using manual or automated methods. We are discussing both in this blog.
The manual method for importing Excel contacts to your Constant Contact account is simple – upload the Excel file directly to your account, and voila! Your contact list is further updated! Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Constant Contact account and go to the Contacts section.
- Now click the Contacts tab and then the Add Contacts box.
- Select Upload from the file under Add or Import contacts in the Add Contacts window.
- Select the Excel spreadsheet for uploading.
- Review the data columns once the spreadsheet is uploaded to ensure every data is correct.
- Click Got It! to confirm compliance with the company’s anti-spam policies.
- Click Upload to upload the Excel sheet.
Why is the Manual Method, not Enough?
Now, you may question the need for an automated method when this manual method is enough to import Excel contacts to Constant Contact. And quick too since you can directly import the Excel sheet. But here’s the thing – this method is not perfect for importing your Excel contacts.
You may face file-uploading issues while directly uploading the Excel sheet or see missing contact fields or mismatched contact details. Another thing that makes this method less usable is the possibility of permanent data loss. Hence, using the automated solution is highly preferable.
Read Similar: Techniques to Import Excel Contacts to Android Phone
Automated Method to Import Excel Contacts to Constant Contacts
Now that directly using the manual method is out of the equation, using an automated tool to save time and quickly import Excel contacts is the best option. Here, we will discuss one such contacts’ converter tool – BitRecover Excel to vCard Converter.
How to Import Contacts from Excel to Constant Contact?
- Install the tool, open it, and use the Select option to add the Excel file.
- Select the destination folder for the resultant vCard file by clicking the Save As button.
- To save all Excel contacts in a single vCard file, check the Save all Contacts in one VCF file box. The tool will automatically detect the contact fields available in the Excel file.
- Use the Select button beside the vCard Field button to map the contact fields. Map the contact fields as per your preference.
- Recheck the contact fields after the field mapping and encode the Excel file into vCard by checking the Set vCard Encoding box.
- To start the file conversion process, click Convert and go to the destination folder to access your single or multiple vCard file(s).
- After converting the Excel file, log in to the constant contacts dashboard and Contacts >> Contacts >> Add Contacts option.
- Choose Upload from File option and upload the resultant vCard file and complete the process.
Some of Its Features
- Convert Excel XLS and XLSX files to constant contacts supported standard VCF files.
- A single-panel software interface that comes with a simple graphical user interface.
- Quick file conversion and freedom to set preferred encoding for resultant files.
- The field mapping option is most crucial to map Excel and constant contact fields.
As a business owner or a content creator, you must have a contact list of your customers or followers in an Excel sheet. And if you have a Constant Contact account, you wish to export the Excel sheet to your account to maintain a single database of your subscribers. But this process becomes difficult if you can’t import Excel contacts to Constant Contact. Here, we discussed manual and automated methods to import the Excel file into your constant contact’s account.
The manual method involves directly importing the Excel files to your Constant Contacts account, but it has some things that could be improved, making it unfeasible. On the contrary, the automated tool mentioned in this post can easily convert the Excel file into constant compatible vCard without any issue, thus saving time. Also, non-technical users can use this tool without worries.
Recommended: 2 Best Ways to Import Excel Contacts to iCloud