How to Import Excel Contacts into Android Phone
In this digital world, millions of people want to import Excel contacts to Android phone as it is a basic need of mobile phone users. If you are one of them, who looks for a solution to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic, etc. Then end your search here because after reading this blog post you can easily import contacts from XLS file Android mobiles using simple steps.
Users are searching a lot of queries regarding the same problem on various search engines and looking for a reasonable answer. Few queries are given below.
- How do I import contacts from Excel to Android?
- How to transfer Excel contacts to Android mobiles?
- How to import contacts from XLS file to Android?
If your query is similar to the above questions, then you can follow steps by step process described below for solving your issues.
Similar Blog Post – Transfer Android Contacts to New Android Phone Free
Steps to Import Contacts from XLS File to Android Mobile Phones
- First of all, download Excel to vCard Converter by BitRecover, which is compatible with MS Excel Spreadsheet XLS or XLSX files.
- Run the tool and press the Select button to browse Microsoft Excel XLS or XLSX Contacts from your computer.
- By default, Excel to Android contacts converter will store resultant VCF (Virtual Contact File) at the same storage path but users can change the destination path by clicking on the Save As button.
- Users can easily do contact field mapping from the software panel according to their choice.
- Now press Convert button to start the conversion of Excel Spreadsheet XLS, XLSX files to Android supportable format.
- You will get a message: ‘Conversion completed successfully’. The trial version of the software only allows to convert 10 contacts.
- Here is resultant data in the vCard format without manipulating Excel Spreadsheet contact details.
- Now connect your Android mobile of any brand with your Windows Computer and paste the resultant .vcf file in the internal storage of your mobile.
- Go to Settings of your Android mobile.
- Search Import/Export Contacts in the search bar, you can also choose System Apps >> Contacts >> Import/Export Contacts option directly.
- Choose the option to import contacts from the storage device.
- Select Phone option.
- Select resultant VCF file from the storage device and click on the Import button.
- After importing XLS contacts to Android mobile phone, when it gets completed, open your phone book to view contacts.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to upload contacts from Excel to Android phone in simple steps?
Ans – Follow these simple steps for importing Excel XLS or XLSX contacts in Mobile phones.
- Download Excel to Android contacts converter and upload XLS or XLSX contact file in software UI.
- Choose destination path and save the resultant file in VCF contact format.
- Import converted VCF file to Android mobile.
Que 2 – Does your software permit to import Excel contacts to Samsung mobile phone?
Ans – Yes, it is well suitable software to import contacts from Excel to Android Samsung as well as other brands.
Excel to Android Contacts Converter Features
- This application supports Excel Spreadsheet XLS, XLSX files and allows to convert Excel to Android contacts
- Excel to Android Contacts Converter allows to store resultant VCF files at any desired location according to the choice of users.
- The tool gives permission for mapping contact fields according to user’s choice.
- Users can also set vCard encoding of resultant file i.e. Default, ASCII, UTF-8, Unicode, UTF-32, UTF-7, etc.
- Excel to Android Contacts Converter comes with free demo edition and it supports all editions of Windows OS.
- Users can use this product to migrate XLS file to Android mobile of different brands such as Samsung, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, Oppo, Vivo, OnePlus, Asus, Xiaomi, Motorola, Lenovo, Sony, Nokia, Panasonic, etc.
I was searching a trustworthy solution for “how to get contacts from Excel to Android?” related queries. Then my friend suggested me to contact with BitRecover Support team and they solved my query within 1 hour. Thanks, BitRecover.
– Adolfo, Florida
I just want to say thank you to BitRecover for providing us a solution to import contacts from XLS file to Android mobile. After reading their step by step procedure explained in software manuals, I understood that anyone can easily complete their task without any issues.
– Alfrid, California
Now anyone can import contacts from spreadsheet to Android mobile phones as we have mentioned step-by-step procedure for completing the task with 100% accurate information. This application is compatible with Excel Spreadsheet XLS or XLSX contact files from Excel 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003. All contacts files can be easily transferred to Android phones of all brands.