Transfer Apple Mail to Gmail and Mac Mail to Google App (G Suite) – Read Complete Project
This article will cover the following information.
- About Apple Mail (Mac Mail), Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps).
- Apple Mail vs Gmail or G Suite.
- Extract mailbox file from Apple Mail.
- Recommended software to convert Apple Mail to Gmail.
- How to export Apple Mail to Gmail account?
- Apple Mail to Gmail converter Features.
- Client Testimonials.
- The conclusion.
About Apple Mail (Mac Mail), Gmail, G Suite (Google Apps)
Apple Mail (Mac Mail) is the default email client, which comes with macOS, iOS, watchOS, etc. Operating System. It is developed by Apple Inc. and it comes with 100% free of cost. Users can easily configure Apple Mail email client with their email id by using IMAP and POP3 to send and receive email messages.
Gmail and G Suite (Google Apps) both are cloud-based email services by Google Inc. Gmail is a 100% freeware email service with 15 GB cloud storage for home users while G Suite is known as the pro edition of Gmail which is a paid service for corporate users to access their business email ids on Google Mail platform.
Apple Mail vs Gmail or G Suite
- Apple Mail is a desktop based email client by Apple Inc. while Gmail or G Suite is the cloud-based email services by Google Inc.
- Apple Mail storages the email data into configured Mac Machine (Local Mac Computer) while Google Mail stores the data on the cloud.
- It is compulsory to configure Apple Mail with the email account to send and receive email messages while Gmail or G Suite can be run directly.
- Apple Mail email client can be run on only configured Mac computer while Gmail or G Suite can be run on any computer, mobile phone, tablets, etc.
Extract Mailbox File from Apple Mail
To migrate Mac Mail to Gmail or Mac Mail to G Suite account, it is compulsory to extract mailbox file as all email are saved in the mailbox file so just follow given steps to copy and paste mailbox file from Mac Computer to Windows Computer.
- Run Mac Mail (Apple Mail) email client and choose Mailbox >> Export Mailbox… option as shown in the screenshot.
- Create Mac Mail Backup folder and click on Create Users can also create the folder with the different name.
- Now select the folder to save Mac Mail export emails and press Choose After clicking on Choose button, all emails will be saved into the selected folder.
- Now right click on Mac Mail backup folder and copy it as shown in the screenshot. After copying the Mac Mail backup folder paste it to external hard disk or pen drive to move data into Windows Computer.
- Now paste data into Windows PC and double click on Mac Mail, Inbox.mbox folder to open them. After that, users will get Mac Mail mailbox file, which stores the email messages. It is without extension MBOX file so please rename it.
- Rename mbox file to mbox.mbox because the recommended software does not support without extension MBOX files.
Note That – Users can also use different techniques to export Mac Mail to Windows computer.
Recommended Software to Convert Apple Mail to Gmail
MBOX to Gmail Wizard is an excellent software to import Apple Mail to Gmail as well as Apple Mail to Google Apps (G Suite) accounts including all email attachments and email items. It is a Windows OS based product, which is compatible with all 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating System including Windows Server editions. This application asks Google Mail account credentials to add Apple Mail to Gmail or migrate Apple Mail to Google Apps (Apple Mail to G Suite).
How to Export Apple Mail to Gmail Account?
First, download and install the software on Windows Computer after that follow given steps to move Mac Mail to Gmail or Mac Mail to Google Apps (Mac Mail to G Suite) accounts.
- The tool offers dual options to choose Apple Mail exported mailbox files.
- Select mailbox file and press Next button to continue.
- Fill Google Mail account credentials and click on Convert button to start the procedure.
- Forwarding emails from Apple Mail to Google Mail account, please wait.
- Emails are imported successfully with the completion message.
- Now login to your Google Mail account to access imported emails.
Apple Mail to Gmail converter Features
- Apple Mail to Gmail converter gives permission to transfer emails from Apple Mail to Gmail directly by avoiding manual import, export-related processes.
- The tool also allows migrating emails from Apple Mail to Google Apps (G Suite) by asking the account credentials.
- Mac Mail to Google Apps software gives dual options to choose mailbox files like Select Files… or Select Folders…
- This application maintains all email items and components while transferring emails messages from Mac Mail to Google Apps.
- It is a Windows OS based product, which supports all 32 bit and 64 bit Windows Operating System including latest Windows 10 or Windows Server 2016.
- There is no size limitation to import large size files as well as users can transfer unlimited emails from Apple Mail to Google Mail without any problem.
- It is a shareware software which comes with the free trial version to evaluate the tool before purchasing the license keys.
- BitRecover provides 24 hours technical support with 30 days money back guarantee in case of software failure.
Thank you team BitRecover for sharing the information in a simplified way after reading this project anyone can easily import Apple Mail to Gmail or G Suite.
Christopher – Spain
I like this information as BitRecover support team suggested me these steps while I was looking for a solution to migrate email from Apple Mail to Google Apps.
Vincent – Hong Kong
After reading the above information, anyone can transfer Apple Mail to Gmail as well as Apple Mail to G Suite accounts as this blog is written with actual screenshots which are easy to understand the process. First, download free trial editions of this software to convert few emails from Mac Mail to Gmail and after satisfaction purchase license keys to convert Apple Mail to Gmail without any limitations.
Similar blog posts