How to Transfer Email from Bell to Gmail / G Suite in Professional Way
Do you want to transfer Bell email to Gmail or G Suite accounts ? If your answer is yes then you have landed at the correct webpage as in this article BitRecover experts are explaining a complete step by step process for completion of the task. Before starting the procedure, read what type of problems faced by users.
Read Also – Backup Bell Email to Outlook PST
I am using Bell email service by Canada’s largest communications company in my organization. Now I have decided to move email from Bell to G Suite Google email service for professionals. Kindly recommend me a corporate based solution for solving my problem.
– Alexis, Canada
I cannot afford Bell email service because its price is too high for me so I have decided to transfer Bell email to Gmail freeware email service without loss of old email messages. Please suggest me an affordable software or service for solving my mentioned query.
– Derward, USA
How to Transfer Bell Email to Gmail / G Suite ?
Just follow the given steps to transfer Bell email to Google G Suite or Gmail.
- Start Bell Email to Gmail Backup Software and pick IMAP from the email source.
- Enter Bell email IMAP credentials and press Login button to continue.
- Check specific email folders and Gmail / G Suite as saving format from the software window.
- Enter Google Mail account login details in the specific field and click on the Backup button.
- Moving email from Bell to Gmail account, after completion, you can login to your Google Mail account for resultant data.
Switch from Bell Email to Gmail – Step-by-Step
At first, download BitRecover Email Backup Tool from the official product page and configure the product setup on Windows Machine. This software is also known as Bell Email to Gmail Backup Software because it has a distinct option to convert Bell email to Gmail cloud-based account.
Step 1 – Run Bell Email to G Suite Backup Software and choose IMAP from the email source. Fill Bell Email IMAP credentials in specific fields and press the Login button.
Step 2 – Select Bell email folders from an email source and choose Google Mail (Gmail or G Suite) as a saving format.
Step 3 – Enter the Gmail account login details and press the Backup button to continue.
Step 4 – Bell email to Gmail migration process is running.
Step 5 – Bell email to Google mail conversion procedure has been completed, you can see the pop-up message of completion.
Step 6 – At last, login to your Google Mail account for previewing imported email in the same folder structure.
Bell Email to Gmail Backup Software Features
- Bell Email to G Suite Backup Software works in a fully automatic way which asks only Bell Email or Google Mail account login details for completion of the task.
- This software permits to transfer Bell email to Gmail as well as Bell email to G Suite Webmail accounts as per user’s choice.
- The tool is authorized to move selected email folders from Bell to Google Mail account so that users can migrate only specific folders.
- Bell Email to Gmail Backup Tool keeps all-important email items and components during the completion of the task i.e. To, Cc, Bcc, Date, Time, Attachments, HTML Links, etc.
- Users can use advance settings for transferring selected emails from Bell to Google Mail i.e. By Date Range, By Email Address, By Subject, etc.
- This application maintains folders and subfolders structure during Bell email to Gmail migration.
- After completion of the task, it automatically creates a log report that has complete information about migrated data.
Why Gmail or G Suite ?
- Gmail and G Suite are the product of Google which is the most trustworthy brand in the IT sector. Google works on the latest and advanced technologies for providing the best user experience.
- Gmail is a 100% freeware cloud-based email service for home users while professional users can use G Suite for growing their business.
- Google email services come with advanced-level security features, which is the demand of the present time for protecting crucial information from unwanted users i.e. hackers.
- Google’s email services are available with simple GUI (Graphical User Interface) so that all technical and non-technical users can easily operate Google Webmail services.
- Users can easily do some common activities with Google Mail services such as Schedule emails, Drag emails between tabs, Google’s AI (Artificial intelligence) compose features, Set expiry time, Offline Use, Use of Email Stars, etc.
- Users can save their email attachments on Google Drive in one click from Google email services.
- Users can find their emails by date range and Google services allow them to translate emails directly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to transfer Bell email to G Suite ?
Ans – Just go with given steps for moving emails from Bell to Google Apps (G Suite).
- Run Bell Email to G Suite Migration Tool and select IMAP as a saving format.
- Fill Bell Email IMAP credentials and hit on the Login button to continue.
- Select the desired email folders from the software panel and choose G Suite as saving format.
- Enter G Suite account login details and hit on the Backup button.
- After receiving a popup message of completion, login to your Google Mail account.
Que 2 – What are Bell Email IMAP settings ?
Ans – Use these IMAP settings for Bell Email IMAP.
- IMAP Host – imap.bell.net
- IMAP Port No – 993
Que 3 – Can I transfer Bell email to Gmail by specific date range ?
Ans – Yes, use advance settings for moving selected data by specific date range.
Free Bell Email to Gmail Backup Software is acquirable for moving the first 25 emails from each Bell folder to Gmail or G Suite cloud-based accounts. Freeware edition is most beneficial for evaluating the product before purchasing the full licensed edition and checking the working steps. After getting complete satisfaction, users can purchase its license keys to transfer Bell email to Gmail without limitation.