How to Migrate Emails from G Suite to Office 365 Account ?
Are you searching solution for migrate emails from G suite to Office 365? If yes, then this is the right place to get the best solution for this issue. Read complete blog and stay tuned with us for more knowledge.
Table of Contents
- Manual Method
- Limitations of manual method
- Automated Approach
- Working Procedure
- Features & Benefits
- Frequently asked questions
- In Summation
These days, migration from one email application to another has become a trend among users. They constantly move between applications to experience more functionality. One such common migration nowadays is G Suite to Outlook 365.
Manual Solution for Google Workspace to Office 365 migration
Users can complete this process through IMAP. Let’s have a look on the entire procedure of for performing this task:
- Firstly, from the Exchange Admin Center Panel, click on Migration.
- Now, user have to select New> Migrate to Exchange Online.
- After that, mark IMAP Migrationand click on next
- Thereafter, we have to select the CSV file with the Gmail email accounts that have to be migrated and click on next
- Now, configure the connection to Gmail and click on next.
- In the following screen we configure the limit of incorrect elements (this option is for migration once the configured number is reached), large element limit (optional)and folder exclusion (optional). Now, click on the next button.
- Then, we’ll configure the recipient to receive the migration reports and if we want it to start automatically or manually. Click on the new and close the window.
- In the Exchange Online console, stop or delete can be start in the migration section. Email replication takes depending on the user number and the number of emails. User can download reports and see in detail the number of mailboxes migrated and the errors that have occurred.
What are the limitations of using Manual Solution?
The above–mentioned manual method would not be a good idea for users as it is quite lengthy and contains a lot of technicalities. It would take your valuable time, and effort and may result in the failure of migration. For solving the issue of migrate g suite to office 365, a manual solution is not a good idea.
Also, non – technical users will not be able to use this approach as it is filled with a lot of technicalities. Also, users will have a fear of having data loss if they go with this solution.
Therefore, to have a 100% secure and safe migration, use Email Backup Wizard. It is a smartly designed application and is capable to migrate emails from G Suite to Office 365 without any loss.
Migrate emails from G Suite to Office 365 in Four Steps
User can also download the G Suite to download the G Suite to Office 365 migration tool for free on any Windows-based machine. It’s the best way to evaluate how the tool works and get to know its features. The functionality of the free version and the licensed edition both.
To move emails directly from Google Workspace to Outlook 365 account, download and run the tool on a Windows machine. Then, follow the steps to get accurate results.
Step2: Select the required folder you want to migrate and choose Office 365 as the Saving option.
Step3: Enter the credential of Office 365 and click on the Backup button.
Step4: The tool will start g suite to office 365 migration.
Tool to migrate emails from g suite to office 365 – Features & Benefits
The software is a direct application to migrate mailboxes from G Suite to Outlook 365. This utility comes with many advanced and excellent features such as:
- With this application, emails and attachments can easily be migrate from G Suite to Office 365.
- The user can move both individual and bulk emails from G Suite to Office 365 account with the folder hierarchy preserved.
- It is the easiest way to switch from G Suite to Office 365, saving the user time and effort.
- The tool manages all email properties during the migration of G Suite to Office 365.
- The G Suite to Office 365 migration tool is fully compatible with all editions of the Windows Operating System.
- This tool has a consistent interface. Even first-time users find it easy to use.
- The product is a stand-alone application and does not require an additional installation for migrating mailboxes from G Suite to Microsoft 365.
- All personal information such as credentials is fully secured with this application.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ques 1: I want to move only G Suite Inbox emails to Office 365? How can I do that?
Ans 1: First, you need to download and run the tool on a Windows-based machine. Then, follow a few steps:
- Select G Suite from the email source.
- Enter the credentials of G Suite account.
- Select the Inbox folder and Office 365 as a saving option.
- Enter the Microsoft 365 credential.
- Click on the backup button.
Ques 2: How many emails can I move from Google workspace to Office 365 with the free trial version?
Ans 2: With the free trial, you can move 25 emails from G Suite to Office 365 account.
Ques 3: How do I know that all my emails are being migrated from G Suite to Office 365 account?
Ans 3: Once your emails have been migrated from Google workspace to Office 365, a pop-up will appear with a completion message. Click OK, and you will receive a log report to ensure that all your emails are migrated from G Suite account to O365 account.
In this way, you can easily migrate emails from G Suite to Office 365 without any alterations. The tool is a great utility and has many great features to simplify this task. All your data is 100% safe and secure with this application. We hope you get the idea of how to migrate G Suite mailbox to Office 365. With this tool, you can resolve any issues related to migrating from G Suite to Office 365.