How to Convert & Export Excel (XLS / XLSX ) Contacts Sheet to WhatsApp Account ?
Are you in stuck for finding a solution on how to convert contacts numbers from Excel to WhatsApp ?
If so, then, do not panic. Here, in this blog, we have devised a simple and reliable approach to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp Web.
In today’s modern world, the smartphone is the most notable development. There is even nobody who is out of mobile phone use. The mobile phone comes with many applications, among all people who know WhatsApp and its growing popularity. With the help of this application, users can keep in touch with listed people in the WhatsApp contact list through text messages or online calls. However, in this article, we will discuss a reliable approach to solve the most requested user query, that is, how import contacts from excel to WhatsApp ?
Instant Solution: The BitRecover Excel to vCard Converter can be used to export contacts from excel to WhatsApp numbers list in a trouble-free manner.
Need to Migrate Excel Contacts to WhatsApp PC
As everyone knows, WhatsApp is the messaging platform developed for smartphones that run on different platforms, namely Android, iOS, Windows and Blackberry OS. So many people are using WhatsApp to exchange messages, images, videos, or many more. Therefore, most of the users want to transfer or export Excel contacts to WhatsApp application. To do this, users first need to convert Excel contacts in VCF file format that is compatible with WhatsApp.
Working Process to Import Excel Contacts to WhatsApp in 2 Steps
Step1: Convert Excel Contacts Sheet to vCard File Format
- Install and Run the tool to import Excel Contacts to WhatsApp Application.
- Select the Excel XLS / XLSX sheet that you want to transfer in WhatsApp web.
- Using Excel contacts to WhatsApp converter, you can set Contact Fields Mapping as you needed.
- Now, choose the Destination Path to save the resultant VCF file.
- It lets you pick the vCard encoding. Select the VCF encoding according to your requirement to add contacts from excel to WhatsApp account. Now, click on the Convert to import Excel Contacts to WhatsApp PC.
Note: This trial edition is only capable of importing 10 data elements from each folder. If you want to convert unlimited files, then go with the licensed edition of the software.
Step2: Import vCard Contacts List into WhatsApp PC
- First, you have to Open the contacts on your phone.
- After that, select the Import contacts option for exporting the new contacts.
- Select the Destination Location to save the imported file. Here, it is stored in a memory card.
- Now check the necessary VCF file from the list and continue with OK to import Excel Contacts to WhatsApp.
- You can view the status of the exporting file.
- After processing, all the Excel spreadsheet contacts successfully listed in your phone contacts lists.
In this way, you can easily transfer all your contacts from the Excel sheet to WhatsApp.
Features & Benefits of Excel Contacts to WhatsApp Converter
With the help of this application, one can easily import Excel contacts to WhatsApp PC without facing any issue. It comes with a very intuitive interface, one can easily obtain safe and accurate conversion. The tool to export excel contacts to WhatsApp account comes with many advanced facilities some of them are:
- The software is intelligently designed to export all types of Excel files to the VCF format.
- The Excel to WhatsApp contact tool allows users to import all the complete details of the address book, such as full name, address, e-mail identification, company, designation, telephone number, etc.
- The application to import numbers from excel to WhatsApp is completely independent since the installation of MS Excel is not required to convert the contacts from the Excel spreadsheet to WhatsApp PC.
- The software to import Excel Contacts to WhatsApp allows users to save the Excel contact list in vCard (.vcf) format that is compatible with several mobile phones, such as Android, iPhone, Windows, Tablets, Samsung, Nokia, etc.
- The tool is compatible with the latest version of the Windows operating system, including Win 10, Win 8.1, Win 8, Win 7, Win XP, Win Vista, or other below versions.
If you are thinking about converting numbers from excel to WhatsApp, try this application. It is a smartly developed tool used to import Excel contacts to WhatsApp PC. In addition, the tool also provides the free demo version facility through which you can easily understand the working and functionality of the software.