How to Export Outlook Emails to Excel Sheet Tabular Format ?
Are you guys searching solution for how to save Outlook emails in Excel? If yes, then this is the right place for getting the right solution of this issue.
User Query: Hi! I am Adele. Currently, I am operating a Microsoft Outlook email client as the service provider. But due to some reasons, I was looking to export Outlook emails to Excel Tabular Format. After searching a lot, I wasn’t able to find the right solution. Kindly help me out from this situation and suggest some best solution to perform this task. Thanks in advance.
Maximum users are Microsoft Excel friendly, and they require to manage information or data into Excel Spreadsheet tables for interpreting the outcome and getting distinct results. If user is using Outlook as an email client and wonders how to export Outlook emails to Excel with date and time and message. Then it can be done by two processes. Let’s have a look at those processes for smooth conversion.
What are the techniques of export Outlook mailbox to Excel Spreadsheet?
There are two techniques of export outlook emails in excel:
- Manual technique
- Professional technique
Manual Technique of export Outlook emails to Excel spreadsheet
- First, run MS Outlook in your system and then click File >> Open / Export.
- After that, on the right-side menu click Import/Export.
- Then, a new tab will open, which looks the same in all Outlook versions. Click on “Export to file”.
- Now, choose “Comma Separated Values (CSV)” from list and click Next.
- On the next screen, select mailbox folders and click the Filter button to reduce the number of emails to export.
- Click “Next” and choose the location where users want to save that CSV file.
Finished! This is how users can export Outlook mailbox to Excel CSV file.
The drawback of using Manual Approach
There are multiple limitations of using this approach for export outlook emails to excel. Some of them are mentioned below:
- The manual approach is a time-consuming process. It takes a lot of time for users due to its complexity.
- Home users will not be able to accomplish this task with the help of this technique. It requires technical knowledge for the completion of task.
- It doesn’t guarantee 100 % accuracy of results.
- There are chances of data loss if the user uses a manual solution for fulfilling this task.
Technical method to save Outlook email in Excel – Quick solution
As discussed above it is clear that using a Manual solution is not a good option for users. Therefore, using a professional solution is the only best option for users. There are many situations when Outlook users look to transfer their emails into excel spreadsheets. Those users have to use Outlook Backup Software for accomplishing this task effortlessly. Users can easily import resultant data with 100 % accuracy. It also maintains the original folder hierarchy even after the completion of this export procedure. Users can also select selective folders for converting into Excel. It is useful for both technical and non – technical users. Novice users can also use this without any hassle.
How to export Outlook emails to Excel with attachments?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to perform this task easily without facing any hassle:
- Install the Outlook PST Converter on your system and read all the instructions after that.
- The tool will provide two options two select Outlook files and folders. Select according to the need.
- Thereafter, the software will start fetching all mailboxes. Select required folders and press on next button after that.
- After that, select CSV file format to accomplish the task from the given saving list.
- Users can also select the destination path and then press on next button to start the export Outlook emails to excel.
- Now you can see the live running process on their screen. Wait for the completion of the process.
- After completion of the task, a dialogue box will open on the screen. Click on Ok to exit.
- This application will automatically open the destination path so that users can easily get their resultant data.
Why to choose this Outlook to excel exporter tool?
There are multiple features of this application, due to which users find it suitable:
- It is a fast and quick exporter application
- This tool provides 100% precise results to users
- This software also preserves date, time, address, etc.
- There is no need to install the Outlook application.
- It has multiple file saving option available for users
In this blog, we have discussed about how to export outlook emails to excel. We have addressed different methods to accomplish this task effortlessly. Both manual and non-manual approach is mentioned here. As said above manual approaches are not a good solution for users. Therefore, it is best to use third–party application for completing this process.
We hope after reading this blog, the user will not face any issue in performing this task.