How to Convert PST Contacts to CSV without Outlook Installation ?
Summary: Here, in this blog, we have discussed about convert PST contacts to CSV without Outlook in brief. Read the complete blog and stay tuned with us for complete information.
PST file format stands for Personal Storage Table. This file format is used for storing emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, events, and all other personal information used by the Outlook Application.CSV format stands for Comma Separated Value. A CSV file stores data in a tabular form. Multiple services support CSV files such as Google contacts, and Outlook Application. Users can also view CSV files in Excel, Google Sheets, etc.
But sometimes, users don’t know how to convert PST contacts to CSV format? Don’t worry, here we will show you a complete guide and information about both file formats.
Extract Contacts from PST to CSV – Manual Technique
If you have the orphan PST file, then first you must import the PST File into Outlook, and then follow the mentioned procedure:
- First, launch MS Outlook on your desktop and select the File.
- Thereafter, click on the Open option and from the list, then select
- Now, users have to choose the Import and Export Wizard.
- From there, select the Export to a file option and hit on the Next tab.
- Then, choose the Comma Separated Values (CSV)option from the list and press
- After that, select the Folder Type to be exported and click on Next.
- After that, hit on the Browse button to navigate to the destination location and click on
- At last, hit on Finish button to complete the process.
These are the steps to convert PST to CSV files. Now some limitations are involved with this method. They are mentioned below:
- This process is lengthy and time–consuming.
Users need to have Outlook installed to make this method work.
- It makes changes to the data and sometimes the data can be lost as well
- The attachments associated will not be stored safely
The above–mentioned demerits may cause users to wonder what to do in such a situation. Well, here we have the best solution to help users avoid all these drawbacks.
Convert PST Contacts to CSV without Outlook
Outlook PST Contacts Converter is best for both professional users and domestic users. This tool can easily convert PST contacts to CSV without Outlook in bulk and batch mode. This application can easily solve the user’s issue of extracting contacts from PST to CSV.
This utility always maintains the email folder structure during the whole process of converting PST contacts to CSV without Outlook. PST to CSV Converter has dual options to load multiple as well as single files. Users can entirely rely on data integrity as user data as it will not alter in any case.
This software’s graphical user interface is quite simple and can be used by every user. Non-technical users will not face any issues at the time of using this program. Also, the tool supports converting PST emails to CSV format with all attachments.
In the following section, readers will know how to export contacts from PST files in some steps. So, let’s get started!
How to Convert PST Contacts to CSV without Outlook?
Users have to follow some simple steps for completing the procedure on time without any trouble:
- First of all, install and run the PST to CSV Converter software on your Windows OS and read all instructions.
- Now users have to choose files/folders to send contacts from Outlook to CSV files. Then, hit it on the Next tab.
- Now, check on the desired folders provided in the software panel to begin the conversion process.
- Now, select CSV as a file saving option from the given drop list saving options.
- Thereafter, choose the desired destination path to convert PST to CSV without outlook.
- Now, converting contacts PST to CSV process starts running with a live conversion status report.
- Lastly, all the contacts from Outlook have been imported to CSV format with a completion message at the end.
- Now, the tool will automatically open the destination so that users can get the output CSV files.
Read More About Amazing Features of PST to CSV Converter
- The tool is capable to convert a PST to CSV or multiple PST files to CSV formats.
- Outlook to CSV Converter preserves all important information during the conversion.
- Microsoft Outlook configuration is not required for PST to CSV conversion.
- This application permits to migration of corrupted PST files to CSV format.
- Fully safe and secure to access and can convert PST emails to CSV format.
- PST to CSV Converter is compatible with all Windows operating systems.
- Users can convert selective folders from Outlook to CSV format.
- Equipped with a self-explanatory graphical user interface
- PST to CSV Converter is available with a free demo, for the user’s efficiency
- Convert Outlook PST with attachments and complete data.
I have never imagined that I would be able to seamlessly import Outlook PST to Excel file format. This unique BitRecover PST to CSV Converter software did it for me without impacting the integrity of my crucial email items. I am amazed to see that the Outlook to CSV tool has swiftly converted entire Outlook data in a matter of seconds. Thank you BitRecover– Ray, California
This outstanding email conversion utility of BitRecover has made my problematic task of PST to CSV conversion quicker and safer. I am quite impressed with its preview feature as it gave us real insights over Outlook emails. Despite its rich interface, I am very much moved by its facility to convert entire Outlook data in a single attempt. Thank you BitRecover for this ultimate software.– Lawson, London
Producing an outstanding results from corrupted Outlook files is the cake-walk for the BitRecover software. I have purchased this utility and have been relying heavily on this email conversion software to export bulk of my Outlook data to CSV file format.
Here in the above blog, we have discussed How to convert PST contacts to CSV without Outlook. It is a difficult task to convert PST emails to CSV without an Outlook file but you need not worry about it as we have shared the best solutions for it.
The manual method works only in those situations when users want to import only a few files but, in some cases, there may be a risk of data loss or damage as well. That’s why we prefer to use software solutions. The software mentioned for conversion is an amazing choice to perform the task flawlessly. It will maintain the data hierarchy and also it has a user-friendly interface and is available with all the versions of Windows OS.