How to Download Attachments from Outlook Office 365?
Microsoft Office 365 email attachments are critical to organizations since specific emails, notices, invoices, and other significant organization documents can be sent by means of email. Hence, it’s a major issue if you are unable to download attachments from Office 365 in bulk.
If we investigate the causes that why an Office 365 user can’t open email attachments then it may be many. Some of these include browser incompatibility problems, clashing cache/ cookies/ user information, limitation by the security software, ISP’s network setbacks, incompatibility with email attachment extensions, and other web browser-related difficulties.
Not in Outlook 365, but also there is a huge number of users who wants to know the methods to download attachments from multiple emails Outlook account in bulk.
Recently we have received multiple queries from several users; actually, they are looking for the easiest solution to save all attachments from multiple emails in Outlook 365, and Outlook desktop. Therefore, we have decided to explain and publish a proper write-up for resolving the given queries.
Here we have different methods for Outlook and Outlook 365 accounts, which will be mentioned below in detail. We will first methods both manual and expert solutions for Outlook office 365 and then we will explain both methods for Outlook accounts using different methods.
Unable to Save All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook 365
Here we are going to mention both manual and expert solutions to Download attachments from Office 365 accounts without any difficulty.
Manually Download Attachments from Office 365 Account
Steps to save all attachments from multiple emails in Outlook 365 account:
- Login to your Microsoft 365 webmail account.
- Choose Outlook 365 from the listed applications.
- Open an email that has attachments to download.
- Click on the scroll-down icon of the attachment.
- Select the Download option from the drop-down.
- Office 365 attachment downloaded successfully.
- Go to the download folder and get the saved O365 attachment.
Note That: Above mentioned steps are suitable to Download attachments from Office 365 one by one. Hence, if you want to extract 10 attachments from Office 365, you need to repeat the same steps 10 times. Thus, home-based users can go with the manual approach.
How to Automatically Save Attachments in Outlook 365?
In order to proceed with this troubleshooting, take the help of BitRecover Email Attachment Downloader Software to automatically save attachments in Outlook 365. As the name itself suggests, this fantastic application takes a few seconds to download attachments from Office 365 email account. The user needs to enter the Office 365 email login credentials and thereafter the tool automatically fetches all mailboxes having attachments.
With it, one can efficiently save all attachments from multiple emails in Outlook 365. Later, if someone wants to send it to another person or wants it as a legal copy then they can print attachments. You may have several attachments inside your Microsoft 365 account so downloading them one by one would be a bad option. As suggested above, the BitRecover solution will help you if you are not able to download attachments from office 365 in bulk.
Steps to Download Attachments from Office 365
- Download and run the software on your pc.
- Choose Office 365 >> put the credentials >> Login button.
- Select the required folders/subfolders from the screen.
- Click on the Filter Options tab to enable the advanced filter option.
- Select the destination path using the Browse button.
- Click on the Backup icon to download all attachments from O365.
When the process is completed, you will get a confirmation message and hit the OK button to continue. And a saving report and selected location will open automatically.
Office 365 Attachment Downloader Salient Advantages
- No Technical Expertise Needed: This application is programmed in such a manner that even a non-professional user can use it effectively. It comes with a self-descriptive Graphical User Interface. One can easily use it to download attachments from Microsoft 365.
- Save O365 Attachments Date-wise: If you want to selectively download Office 365 attachments, then you can use the advanced mode option. It is beneficial for those people who want to save all attachments from multiple emails in Outlook 365 which falls in a particular date range. Also, other data filter options are available like subject, email address, etc.
- Protects Data Integrity: This Office 365 Attachment Downloader always maintains the integrity of attachments by not leaking any user information. It keeps maintains the email folder structure throughout the processing.
- Save M365 Attachments by Choice: Sometimes business professionals want to save only choice Office 365 attachments having specific file extension(s). Then the software provides an advanced filter to download specific extension attachments from Office 365 webmail folders.
- Selected Location: The software selects the desktop location by default to save your downloaded attachments. If any user wants to change the location, they can select using the Browse button.
We have explained the complete information about how to download attachments from Office 365 / Outlook 365. Now we are going to explain the methods to save all attachments from Outlook accounts in bulk.
How to Download Attachments from Multiple Emails Outlook Manually
- Run Microsoft Outlook email client
- Open an email to download attachments.
- Select the required attachments from Outlook email.
- Right-click and select the Save All Attachments option.
- Browse the destination path.
- Click on Ok to complete the process manually.
Limitations of the Manual Approach
- This is a time-consuming task that allows downloading attachments from emails in Outlook one by one.
- If you have orphaned Outlook data files (.ost or pst) to download attachments then this technique will not work.
Automatically Save All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook
Download the BitRecover Outlook Attachments Extractor tool to download all attachments from your Outlook account in bulk. The software is specially created to save complete data from Outlook accounts without any issues.
The software has advanced and amazing features, which makes the software more powerful and usable for all technical and non-technical users. users can download the software for free to automatically download all attachments from Outlook accounts directly.
Easiest Steps to Download Attachments from Multiple Emails Outlook
- Download and run the software on your computer.
- Add the Outlook profile automatically or data files manually.
- Check the folders from the screen, that have attachments.
- Click on the Select Saving Option and select the saving type.
- Enable the advanced filter option from the Filters Option tab.
- Apply the File Naming Option to arrange your attachments properly.
- Choose the required destination path using the Browse button.
- Click on the Next button to download attachments from Outlook.
- A confirmation message will appear and hit the OK button.
After the completion process, a saving log report will open with complete details and then the selected location automatically open with your resultant data.
Why Expert Solution to Download Attachments from Outlook?
- The software can save all attachments from all types of data files including orphan, corrupted, damaged, and inaccessible.
- The tool can automatically load the attachments from Outlook profile data easily from the default storage location.
- Users can upload the files and folders manually that have attachments which you want to download.
- The software provides 30+ saving options so that users can download Outlook attachments into any file format as per their needs.
- By applying the advanced filter option, you can save specific attachments by date range, To, from, etc.
- The file naming option filter manages your resultant attachments file in a good and proper manner.
Save All Attachments from Multiple Emails in Outlook 365 – User Queries
The email attachments of Microsoft 365 may be very important for you. It may comprise crucial information which you may need in the future. Hence, downloading Office 365 and Outlook attachments is an important thing to do. We hope that now the users who were unable to download attachments from Office 365 and Outlook are satisfied. Users can avail of the free demo version for testing the tool’s features. For unlimited email attachment downloading, please upgrade the license keys.