How to Extract Email Addresses from Office 365 Account?
One of the common queries received on various online forums is regarding how to export email addresses from Office 365. Sometimes, situations come when we want to download all the email addresses from our Office 365 for personal or professional use. Various users, including corporates, wish to extract email addresses from Outlook 365 webmail accounts.
Many corporate sectors have huge amounts of data like emails, contacts, and tasks with lots of email addresses. Nowadays, many businesses are going online and wish to have all their items in digital format. This data often carry the most crucial information, which needs to be exported for official purposes.
So, don’t worry. Here, we will explain to you the method of exporting a list of email addresses from Office 365 in an accurate hierarchy. Before starting the process, let us review some users’ queries about the situation.
Simple Steps to Export Email Addresses from Office 365?
- Start Office 365 email address extractor on pc.
- Enter Microsoft 365 credentials and press Login.
- Select Office 365 items to export email addresses.
- Choose Extract Email Address from saving options.
- Click Backup to export email ids from Office 365.
Read and Understand User Queries to Proceed
Hello, I am using Office 365 account to manage my office data. I have emails from about 100 employees, and my boss told me to make a list of email addresses in one file. So, I want to export all email addresses from Office 365 account to one file. I don’t have much time, so please suggest a quick solution to extract email addresses from Microsoft 365 accounts in one go.
Hey, I am a marketing manager and I have a Microsoft 365 account which contains large amounts of data like email addresses, contacts, email data, etc. I need a way to export all these email addresses from Office 365 to Excel Workbook so that I can send them some discount vouchers. But I am unable to find a method to do it. I am looking for a solution that can export a list of email addresses from Outlook 365.
Reasons to Export Email Addresses from Outlook 365
- Sometimes, users need to extract Office 365 email addresses from the email body, sender, and receiver email for business purposes. This enables them to better connect with their customers and clients.
- Email marketers want to extract email addresses from Office 365 accounts. Thereafter, they can easily send promotional emails about their products and services.
- The management of a company wants to collect email ID from the O365 webmail account. This would allow them to easily send official projects, announcements, and goals about the company to their employees.
Best Software to Extract Email Addresses from Office 365
All-in-One Office 365 Backup Software is the ultimate solution to easily export email addresses from Office 365. It gives you a separate option to extract email addresses from Outlook 365 by using an advanced filter option. This tool is perfect for both the Mac and Windows OS. This tool has the potential to export all email addresses from Office 365 user mailbox, in-place archive mailbox, and shared mailbox folders such as Inbox, Sent Mail, Draft, Junk, Deleted Items, etc.
How to Export Email Addresses from Office 365 Admin?
- Run Office 365 Email Address Exporter and enter Office 365 admin account/ user account email id. Don’t forget to tick the I am Admin option, if you are extracting email addresses from your Office 365 admin account.
- Thereafter, enter your Office 365 login details in Microsoft’s official login and Sign In.
- Now you can see all Outlook 365 email folders in the software interface. Check the required mailbox folders from which you want to collect Office 365 email addresses.
- After that, choose the Extract Email Address option under Select Saving options.
- Use the advanced filter options to extract only selected email addresses. You can sort the data on the basis of various criteria like Date Range, Subject, Has Words, etc.
- Set desktop as the default destination path or click the Change button to browse the desired destination path. Click the Backup button to start the process to export email addresses from Outlook 365 account.
- The application panel displays the live progress report of the ongoing process.
- After exporting the list of email addresses from Office 365, the software shows a completion message. Click the OK button.
- Office 365 Email Address Extractor automatically generates a log report file containing the information about extracted O365 email addresses.
- Access the resultant file at the destination path location.
- Lastly, double-click on the CSV file to open it in Excel. You can now view all your email addresses.
Prominent Features of Office 365 Email Address Extractor
- It exports email addresses from Office 365 accounts smoothly. It only requires your account credentials.
- Office 365 Email Address Exporter gives you a special feature to export email addresses from specific O365 folders.
- It has advanced filter options that let you export email addresses from required fields like Bcc, To, Cc, Subject, Specific date range, etc.
- Users can feel free to save exported Office 365 email IDs at any desired location. They can even save the resultant data on any external drive also.
- The Office 365 email address exporter gives you a free trial version to understand the software process, so go ahead and try the demo version.
- The best part of the tool is that it stores all the exported email addresses in a CSV file with an accurate hierarchy.
This blog discusses one of the best professional solutions to export email addresses from Office 365 accounts for managing email ids in one place. It comes with many advanced options, like the ability to filter out the selected data. This option proves very helpful when you wish to sort out email addresses on the basis of certain criteria such as date, From, Subject, etc.
Similar Query: Backup Office 365 Emails to PST File Format