How to Convert DBX to CSV – Open Outlook Express DBX Emails in Excel Sheet
BitRecover Software introducing DBX to CSV Converter which is helpful in managing Microsoft Outlook Express DBX files into Excel Sheet with detailed important information such as Date, Subject, Body, From, To, CC, Attachments, Attachments Storage Path, etc. DBX to CSV Extractor automatically creates an isolated folder for storing emails attachments such as PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, MHT, XPS, ICS, vCard, TIFF, DjVu, HTML, DWG, etc. One of the best feature of this software is that it permits to convert contacts.dbx to csv with complete details. You can follow the step-by-step process to convert OE DBX files into CSV (Comma-separated values).
- Download and install BitRecover DBX Converter Wizard on your Windows Computer. It is also known as DBX to CSV Converter because of its separate saving option.
Download for Windows OS
Download for Mac OS
- Run the tool and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders.
- Choose DBX files/folders from your Windows Machine and press Next button.
- Check or uncheck DBX files from software GUI (Graphical User Interface), press Next to continue.
- Choose CSV as saving format as you can see in the respective screenshot.
- The software automatically chooses Desktop as destination path but users can change it by clicking on the Browse icon. Now click on the Next button.
- DBX files to CSV conversion process is running.
- Conversion completed successfully by showing a message of completion.
- Here you can see resultant data in CSV format with attachment folder.
- Now you can open resultant CSV file with MS Excel Sheet. It creates separate MS Excel columns for Date, Subject, Body, From, To, Cc, Attachments, Attachments Path, etc.
Advantages of CSV (Comma-separated values) Files
- CSV files can be edited by various text editor programs effortlessly such as Notepad, Notepad++, Sublime Text, BBEdit, etc.
- Mentioned text editor programs are capable to open CSV files too without error.
- In CSV files all important data is stored in separate rows and columns which is easy to manage.
- CSV file allows users to store bulk data in a single Comma-separated values file.
- A lot of email clients and services allow importing CSV files inclusive of address book information.
- After convert DBX to CSV format, users can preview all emails in a single CSV file which can be open with Excel Sheet.
DBX to CSV Converter Features and Benefits
- BitRecover DBX to CSV Extractor has double options to choose Outlook Express DBX files i.e. Select Files or Select Folders.
- It is able to convert contacts.dbx to CSV files including all important information.
- The tool gives freedom to choose destination path storing the converted Comma-separated values.
- Outlook Express to CSV Converter keeps emails attachments in a separate folder automatically.
- It is compatible with DBX files of Outlook Express 6.0, 5.5, 5.0, 4.0 and all Windows Operating System.
- The application comes with free demo edition which allows to convert DBX to CSV free (25 emails from each folder) for testing the software before upgrading to pro.
Frequently Asked Questions
Que 1 – How to convert DBX to CSV format effortlessly, please describe?
Ans – Just follow the given steps for solving your query.
- Run DBX to CSV Converter and load OE exported .dbx files in software UI.
- Check all or required DBX files and choose CSV as saving format.
- Select the destination path and press the Next button to start conversion.
- After completion, you can get resultant data from the destination path.
Que 2 – Does your software hold .dbx file attachments during the process?
Ans – Yes, the tool automatically creates a separate folder for storing the email attachments and also create a separate column in CSV file for providing information about attachments.
Que 3 – Can I convert contacts.dbx files to CSV using BitRecover Software?
Ans – Yes, of course, it is well suitable software to migrate OE contacts.dbx to CSV Excel format.
Que 4 – Can I open converted CSV files using Microsoft Excel Sheet with proper row and columns?
Ans – Yes, resultant CSV files can be open with MS Excel Sheet effortlessly.
Just download Free BitRecover DBX to CSV Converter and check the working process by converting 25 emails from Outlook Express files to CSV format. The BitRecover team successfully tested this software again and again before launching publicly, it provides 100% accurate result guarantee. The company provides 30 days of money back guarantee for respective clients as we believe in customer satisfaction.