How to Import Thunderbird profile to Outlook, Exchange Server, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail, G Suite ?
In this master blog post, we are going to expostulate the process to convert Thunderbird profile to Outlook, MS Office 365, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, Gmail, G Suite, etc. After reading this blog post, all users will be able to export Thunderbird profile data in multiple standard file formats, email clients, email servers, cloud-based email services, etc.
Table of Content
- How to move Thunderbird profile data ?
- How to Import Thunderbird profile to Outlook ?
- How to transfer Thunderbird profile data to Exchange Server ?
- How to migrate Thunderbird profile to Outlook.com ?
- How to convert Thunderbird profile to Gmail ?
- How to switch from Thunderbird profile to G Suite ?
- How to convert Thunderbird profile emails in generic formats ?
Mozilla Thunderbird freeware open source email client stores emails messages at default profile storage location. If you are a Mozilla Thunderbird users and want to know, where Thunderbird store its mailboxes and other information ? Then follow these steps.
Thunderbird Profile Location
Method 1 – Search Thunderbird Profile Location
- Click on start button from Windows Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10 Computer.
- Type %APPDATA% in the Start Search bar and press Enter.
- From the roaming folder, choose Thunderbird folder.
- Now can see your Thunderbird profiles at the default storage location.
Method 2 – Go to Thunderbird Profile Location Directly
C:\Users\<Windows user name>\AppData\Roaming\Thunderbird\Profiles\<Profile name>\
Method 3 – Use Thunderbird Menu to Show Profile Location
- Run Mozilla Thunderbird email client and choose the Help menu.
- From Help menu choose Troubleshooting Information option.
- Click on the Show Folder button as shown in the desired screenshot.
Note – AppData folder is a hidden folder so first choose “Show hidden files, folders and drives” option. First, open your control panel, choose File Explorer Option as shown in the screenshot. Users can use any method to copy Thunderbird profile data from the destination path.
Change Thunderbird Profile Location
If you want to change Thunderbird profile location from default location to a specific location then follow these simple steps.
- Start Mozilla Thunderbird email client and choose Tools >> Account Settings option.
- Now select Server Settings option, press the Browse button to choose a specific location from the computer and press Ok button to confirm the new location.
Convert Thunderbird Profile Data
Download Thunderbird Backup Tool which is capable to convert Thunderbird profile emails into several file formats, email clients, email services, email servers, etc. It is worlds no 1 software, which allows to import mail from old Thunderbird profile to different types of email platforms.
After download Thunderbird profile converter, run the tool, it is capable to load Mozilla Thunderbird profile folders in the software panel. This software is authenticated to save Thunderbird profile data in 25+ saving formats. Users can choose any saving option according to their choice for exporting Thunderbird profile emails.
Transfer Thunderbird Profile to Outlook
In most of the cases, Thunderbird users want to move Thunderbird profile to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, editions because Outlook is capable to provide complete user satisfaction. Microsoft Outlook assents to import PST (Personal Storage Table) files. Just follow these basic steps to convert Thunderbird profile to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019, etc.
- Run Thunderbird profile converter, it will automatically load profile data in the software GUI.
- Select Thunderbird profile folders from the software interface and choose PST as saving format.
- Select destination path and press Next button to start importing Thunderbird profile to PST format.
- Run MS Outlook personal information manager and choose the Open Outlook Data File option. Browse converted PST file from your computer and import it to Outlook.
- Now users can view Thunderbird profile emails in MS Outlook email client.
Migrate Thunderbird Profile to MS Exchange Server
A lot of individuals, organizations, companies prefer to use Microsoft Exchange Server because it is the demand of today’s digital world. Mentioned software has a separate option to move emails from Mozilla Thunderbird profiles to Exchange Server. The tool asks only Exchange Server credentials for completing the task. Follow the step by step process to convert Thunderbird profile to Exchange Server.
- Download and install BitRecover Thunderbird profile converter.
- The tool is capable to add Thunderbird profile data automatically
- Select email folders and Exchange Server as saving format.
- Fill Exchange Server account login details and press Next button.
- After completion, login to your Exchange Server account to view profile data to Exchange Server.
Note – Users can use I am admin option to import Thunderbird profile to specific Exchange Server account. The change in language option is helpful to change the language of resultant emails.
Export Thunderbird Profile to Outlook.com
Outlook.com is also another alternative for sending and receiving email messages. Online Outlook comes with 100% free of cost so some users want to copy Thunderbird profile to Outlook.com. Follow a few simple steps for completion of the task.
- Start the tool, it will automatically detect Thunderbird profile data from the destination path.
- Check or uncheck Thunderbird profile folders from software GUI.
- Choose Outlook.com as saving path and enter account login details.
- After completion, login to your Online Outlook account to previewing the imported emails.
Import Mail from Old Thunderbird Profile to Gmail
Gmail is a trustworthy email service by Google which is available 100% free cost in the online market place. If you are one of them who want to export Thunderbird profile to Gmail then just follow a few simple steps.
- Run Thunderbird profile migration tool, the tool permits to load Thunderbird profile folder automatically.
- Select Thunderbird profile folders from the software interface and press Next button.
- Select Gmail as saving format, enter account credentials and click on the Next option.
- After completion pop-up message, login to your Gmail account to preview resultant data.
Move Emails from Thunderbird Profile to G Suite
G Suite (Google Apps) is a most famous email service which gives freedom to access corporate / business email ids on Google Mail platform. G Suite is available at an affordable price which offers several advanced features. You can follow steps by steps process to convert Thunderbird profile to G Suite account.
- Run recommended software and load Thunderbird profile data in software GUI.
- Select Mozilla Thunderbird profile folders and G Suite as saving format.
- Fill G Suite account login details and press the Next button to start the migration process.
- At last login to your G Suite account to view Thunderbird profile data.
Convert Mozilla Thunderbird Profile to Generic File formats
A lot of users want to export Thunderbird profile emails to standard file formats such as PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, CSV, PDF, NSF, etc. Thunderbird profile converter has separate options to save profile emails in multiple generic file formats as shown in the screenshot.
Thunderbird Profile Converter Features
- The tool is capable to load Mozilla Thunderbird profile mailboxes in software interface automatically.
- It is all-in-one software to save Thunderbird profile data in several file formats.
- This application supports all latest as well as previous Thunderbird editions.
- It is well-suitable to import mail from old Thunderbird profile.
Download Thunderbird profile converter software to copy Thunderbird profile to multiple formats. It is the best tool to convert Thunderbird profile to Outlook, Office 365, Exchange Server, Google Mail, etc. Users can follow above-mentioned options for solving specific queries in a professional way. The tool comes with a free demo edition so that users can evaluate it before upgrading to the pro edition.