How to Take Backup of Titan Mail Accounts?
Mark Regan ~ March 15th, 2023 ~ Backup
It’s always good to have a backup of your important data, especially when you are using a web-based email service or in case you are suffering from sudden data loss. if you don’t know the right method to take a backup of your data, then you are on the right page.
Here we are going to show the best and easiest solution to backup Titan mail accounts without having any limitations.
Titan email is a secure and privacy-focused email service offered. Titan webmail offers end-to-end encryption for all emails, which means that only the sender and recipient can access the contents of the message.
In addition to encryption, Titan email also offers features like two-factor authentication and the ability to set self-destruct timers for emails. The service is designed to protect users’ privacy and data from hackers, advertisers, and other third parties.
Manual methods are suitable for those users, who are using Thunderbird and Outlook, email clients. If you want to download Titan webmail emails locally into a desired file format or any other email service, then you should go for the expert solution. Both methods are mentioned below in detail:
Before starting the process, let’s have a look at the reasons why users should take the backup Titan mail accounts.
How to Backup Titan Mail Accounts?
Here we are going to show you the manual and expert solutions. Use the methods as per your requirements, all methods are mentioned below one by one.
Manual Methods to Backup Titan Mail Accounts
We will connect the titan email account one by one in different application to download Titan webmail emails locally. But before starting the process, we must disable the two-factor authentication to configure the Titan email account in any third-party service or tool.
Steps to Disable Titan Two-Factor Authentication
Technique 1: Download Titan Webmail Emails using Thunderbird
Note: ImportExpertToolsNG extension must be added to your Thunderbird account.
- Open your Thunderbird account.
- And click on the Thunderbird Menu button.
- Hit on the “Account Actions” >> “Add Mail Account” option.
- Enter the full name, email address, and password of Titan’s email account.
- And click on the “Continue” button and put the other details if required.
- Lastly, hit on the “Finish” button, and your Titan account is connected to Thunderbird successfully.
- All Titan account folders will show on the left pane.
- Right-click on the required folder and choose “ImportExpertToolsNG” >> “Export a Folder” options from the list to backup Titan mail accounts.
- Select the location and hit the Save button, and your Titan emails will save in MBOX (without extension) format.
Also, you can export Titan emails in EML format, to know the complete steps follow the mentioned page, where you will get the detailed steps to export thunderbird emails to the hard drive.
Technique 2: Download Titan Webmail Emails Locally with Outlook
- Open Outlook email client.
- Click on the “File” >> “Add Account” options from the list.
- And enter the login details of your Titan account and hit the Finish button.
- After successful configuration, all the folders will appear on the panel.
- Again, click on the “File” >> “Open & Export” >> “Import/Export” option.
- Choose “Export to a File” from the list and click on the “Next” button to continue.
- Select the “Outlook Data File (.pst)” option and hit the “Next” icon.
- Choose the folders of the Titan account and again hit “Next.”
- Browse the required location to save backup Titan mail accounts.
And your Titan emails will be saved in PST format on the selected location. Manual methods are so simple, but they have lots of limitations.
Also Read: Guide to Take Backup MilesWeb Email Accounts
Why Manual Methods are Not Good?
- If any error occurred while configuring the account, then you must repeat the process again.
- Exported MBOX files using Thunderbird will open with limited email services and PST files with Outlook will open only with the Outlook email client.
- Suitable for limited emails, for unlimited emails you should go for the expert solution.
Also Read: How to Migrate Emails to Mailfence Account?
How to Take Backup Titan Mail Accounts Professionally?
The BitRecover Email Backup Tool is the highly recommended solution to take back up from 90+ cloud-based email services to 30+ file formats and email services. The software comes with amazing and advanced features and filters, which makes the backup Titan mail accounts process easier for all users.
It’s created with highly advanced algorithms, which makes the software more powerful and usable for all technical and non-technical users. you can simply take the backup of selected folders in bulk without having any file size limitations.
How Does the Software Work to Download Titan Emails?
Please Read Me: Disable two-factor authentication is a must stop, before connecting the Titan account in the software.
- After downloading and installing the software successfully backup Titan mail accounts.
- Select the IMAP Server option from the appearing service list.
- And put the email address, password, and IMAP details and click on the “Login” button.
IMAP Host: imap.titan.email
IMAP Port No: 993
- Select the required folders/subfolders from the left panel.
- From the Select Saving Option select the required saving option.
- Apply the advanced filter option from the Filter Options tab. (if required)
- Apply the File Naming Option to download the emails in a good manner.
- Select the location to save the backup of Titan emails using the Browse button.
- Lastly, hit the “Backup” button to start the process to back up Titan mail accounts.
Points to be Highlighted about the Software
- Allow users to take backup of multiple Titan accounts at once using the Use Batch Mode option.
- Provides the feature to download emails from selected folders in bulk without having limitations.
- You can take the Backup Titan Mail Accounts into 30+ file formats and email services as saving type.
- The advanced filter option allows users to save emails via Date Range, From, Subject To, etc, also you can exclude unwanted and empty folders.
- The file naming option allows users to manage their converted data in a manner, while you choose a single email format as the saving type.
- Original folder hierarchy will be retained with email components i.e., Bcc, Cc, To, From, Subject, Date, body formatting, etc.
Attention Please: We have 3 types of solutions to take backup of any platform data to any file format or email service.
Email Backup Wizard: As we mentioned the complete information about the tool above, mainly this tool is fantastic for large organizations and companies.
Cloud Backup & Restore Tool: This software is also used to take backups of large amounts of data. And one of the best features of this software is that it allows users to take a backup from 90+ web-based email services and also, allows users to convert multiple file formats to any saving type.
IMAP Backup Tool: It provides the same features as the Email Backup tool, but I suggest if you are a small company or an individual person, so go for this solution.
As you can see the difference between manual methods and expert solutions to take backup Titan mail accounts. Manual methods are suitable for the limited data. But if you have a large number of Titan emails, then you should use the expert solution, which comes with the free demo version to take a backup of only 25 emails from each folder. So that users can easily analyze the complete performance and features of the software. Also, we have mentioned different types of tools, for all types of situations.