safe-mail.net imap settings
BitRecover Support Team | May 23rd, 2020 | Email Settings
Know all details about safe-mail.net imap settings to easily setup the account in another email applications. We should know the IMAP, SMTP and POP3 Settings of Email Account so that we can easily configure the mail into third party application. In this blog, we have provided all information about safe-mail.net imap settings , Also, An simple and quick solution to backup safe emails to hard drive or any another email. Using this IMAP Settings you can configure the Safe mail account to any email like Gmail, Thunderbird, Outlook, Windows Mail or Mobile Devices like Android, iPhone etc.
Note: Safe-mail is a highly secure communication, storage, sharing and distribution system for the Internet. It provides email, instant messaging, data distribution, data storage and file sharing tools in a suite of applications that enable businesses and individuals to communicate and store data with privacy and confidence.
Important Email Settings for safe mail account.
If you have any other questions or Concern you can directly Contact us
|Email Settings||Port Number|
safe-mail.net IMAP Incoming mail server:
993, requires SSL (Copy)
143, non-secure (Copy)
safe-mail.net POP3 Incoming mail server:
995, requires SSL (Copy)
110, non-secure (Copy)
safe-mail.net SMTP Outgoing mail server:
465, requires SSL (Copy)
587, non-secure (Copy)
How to take Backup Your Safe-mail.net Account without Complex Settings?
Are you looking to download or backup Emails from safe-mail.net to any other Email client or save them locally? If yes, then use an recommended solution Safe-mail.net Backup Wizard With this professional program, you can backup safe-mail.net emails to Outlook (PST, MSG), EML, EMLX, MBOX, PDF, HTML, etc. Also, safe-mail.net emails to Gmail, G Suite, Outlook.com, Rediffmail, Yahoo, IBM Verse, IMAP, etc.
Some Advanced features of safe-mail.net Backup Wizard:
- Batch Migration – You can also perform batch Migration of multiple user’s account using which you backup multiple Safe Email account in one go
- Copy to default folder – Using the Copy to default folder option users will get the converted mails in same folder as the source mail folder.
- Use Advanced Mode – You can use advanced mode if getting the login issue.
- Selective Email Migration– The software has backup feature using which you can only perform the Migration for selective email according date wise, subject etc.
- File Naming Option– Now you can also sort your emails after converting to desired file format and check the email by sorting using “File Naming Option”
- Destination Path– The users can also select their destination path of the converted email for example they wants to save in desktop you can select desktop or any other location.
Kindly Click on the “Download Now” Button and Install the software from:
Watch this video illustrating complete safe-mail.net Email backup process
The Final Words:
In the above video Tutorial , you will get the all safe mail backup steps. Also you will get all the details about IMAP Settings and the 2 factor authentication in safe mail account. The process is very easy and simple. You can download the trial version from our website. Demo version is limited to convert 25 emails per folder. It support batch conversion as well.
Inshort: safe-mail.net Backup Wizard is an amazing solution for all users. It provides output with 100% accuracy. Also, it is an virus free solution. so, go ahead and give it a try.
Kindly check the recently updated Blogs: